Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PROJECT X-2: Vance Tag Sallen

LET ME GO INTO THE PAST AND SEE JUST WHAT IS MINE,
VICES AND VIRTUES HAVE ALL BEEN DEFIED
2j2u7m8.jpg
BECAUSE SOMETIMES IN THIS LIFE WE GET LEFT BEHIND
WHEN WE LOOK FOR A LIGHT IN THE NIGHT
‹‹‹•›››
INTRODUCTION:
NAME:
Vance Tag Sallen
ALIASES:
PROJECT X-2, VaNS VaTS
NICKNAMES:
X2, Sweater Boy
"I go to seek a great perhaps, a whisper in the wind. Surely I will find it; I'm just not sure when."
CALL-SIGN:
XV-2S
HOME PLANET:
Morgania
OFFICIAL TITLE:
Heir to the Morganian Throne
‹‹‹•›››
CHAPTER 1: THE BASICS
FACTION:
Morganian Royal Family
Prince; Wanderer
FORCE LEVEL:
Apprentice
“I don’t know what I may seem to the world. But as to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore and diverting myself now and then in finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than the ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”
SPECIES:
Clone; Morganian
HEIGHT:
1.9 Meters, 6.3 Feet
WEIGHT:
200 Pounds, 90 Kilograms
‹‹‹•›››
CHAPTER 2: BUILDING IT UP
EYES:
Much like those of his female version, Vance's eyes are a deep, royal blue. They always seem to have a sort of... glimmer to them. With every smile he cracks they light up, showing you that he really is happy. But when he's saddened, or enters a rage, they become the most frightening thing about him. Eyes are truly the window to the soul. And his soul can be a ferocious as any other. If not even more so. When the orbs seem to get glossy or fog over... be wary. For inside this champion of light lies a darkness like no other.
SKIN:
Generally Morganians have lightly tanned skin. Vance is no exception to this, despite his predecessor's own skin tone. The man has an olive sort of color to his ragged and scarred flesh. There are quite a few marks that break things up though. Traditional Royal tattoos adorn his biceps, the middle of his back, and his lower legs. A few scars are scattered here and there. Most important are the ones on his chest where he had surgery. Said surgeries were to remove a few small cancerous tumors. Wonder where those came from*.
*This is a reference to Vanessa Nacht Seele, whom Vance is a clone of.
BODY STRUCTURE
Genetic modifying can do wonders- when performed properly. While Morganians suck at most parts of cloning they are rather good at a bit of... alterations. This explains why their Prodigal Son, and heir to the throne, is an odd sight amongst his kin. The boy is oddly tall and has more developed muscles than most. Even the largest men of his species rarely reach over six feet and an inch. His own height is likely due to both the gene modification and the fact that he shares DNA with another of the tallest Morganians. In addition he has slightly more flexible joints than most. This is on top of his kind's already increased flexibility.
“So I am not a broken heart. I am not the weight I lost or miles or ran and I am not the way I slept on my doorstep under the bare sky in smell of tears and whiskey because my apartment was empty and if I were to be this empty I wanted something solid to sleep on. Like concrete. I am not this year and I am not your fault. I am muscles building cells, a little every day, because they broke that day, but bones are stronger once they heal and I am smiling to the bus driver and replacing my groceries once a week and I am not sitting for hours in the shower anymore. I am the way a life unfolds and bloom and seasons come and go and I am the way the spring always finds a way to turn even the coldest winter into a field of green and flowers and new life. I am not your fault.”
MODIFICATIONS:
There are only a few visible things in this category. A natural 'oddity' of Vance's is, however, often mistaken for this. Morganians have pointy ears. Deal with it. Actual modifications include his two earlobe piercings, his general changes in genes, and a few strength-based implants (which are used to combat his species' weak muscles).
CLOTHING:
To say that Vance dresses like a King is an understatement of grand proportions. Everything he wears is set to a standard far above that of which the average individual could afford. His armor is made of the finest durasteel, his cloaks are the softest money can buy, and his jewelry sparkles like no others. Even when he tries to appear modest he stands out in a crowd. It's rare that he'll dress like a commoner. When that happens, it doesn't last long. Appearances are, after all, important to Morganians.
PERSONALITY:
Markiplier[/URL][/COLOR]
TROPES:
To be added. If you think one fits him, feel free to tell me which.
‹‹‹•›››
CHAPTER 4: FINISHING TOUCHES
STRENGTHS:
Two Minds At Heart-
Vance was made specifically to replace the King's original daughter. In an attempt to do this, he was given her memories, along with as much of her personality as could be managed. While he cannot always manage to reach these memories, due to his faulty creation, they assist him in various ways when he can. Vanessa saw quite a few things in her lifetime. Most of the knowledge she gathered lives on in him to some extent.
Charm Shouldn't Be Underestimated-
Now this is one charming 'little' man. He's handsome, has a sweet smile, and a personality that can make one swoon. When he wants to use it to his advantage he can with ease. The man is wonderful at moving in just the right ways and saying just the right hings to get someone's attention. People tend to want to do what he asks, and are generally willing to do him favors without question. Plus his love life never gets boring.
WEAKNESSES:
Overbearing Overlords-
One child of the royal family has already perished. They aren't willing to let another die without a fight. Even though Vance is technically an adult, his parents have almost full control over him. Where he goes one of their assistants go. Only every once in awhile does he get to be alone. And even then he's guarded. The boy has little freedom, and little chance to see the greater parts of the galaxy.
Morganians Are Bad at Cloning, Amongst Other Things-
Pretty much what it says on the can. The species is capable of decent cloning, but their creations always have drawbacks. Usually major ones. Vance may have increased flexibility, but many of his nerves, mostly around his joints, are over-sensitive. What would sting for one person would feel like burning to him. Despite this several areas of his brain which deal with warnings seem to malfunction often. He won't even realize he's on the brink until he's past it. Sometimes far past it.
WHAT HELPS BUT HARMS:
Mental Barriers are Hard to Breach-
Sometimes the brain can trick you. It can make you think the wildest things, or you can make it do the craziest of things. Such is the case with our Prince. A kink in his mind has seemingly blocked him from using the force... unless he's consumed blood within roughly 24 hours. Now, you may ask, how is this helpful? When he is without his powers, he seems to be less noticeable to other force users. He becomes much like a normal person. This changes the instant he starts to lap up blood.
Curiosity Killed the Cat, But Satisfaction Brought it Back-
Like his counterpart, Vance is excessively curious. He must know anything and everything about anything and everything. Always. When he finds out about something new he's usually one of the first to try to figure more out about it. This has lead him to a great amount of knowledge... and a great amount of danger. He tends to get a little 'hands on' in his practices. There have been many occasions where he's been injured because of his curious nature. Just like Vanessa.
Kingly Nature, Kingly Duties-
What can I say? The man is rich, belongs to a powerful family, and will one day have power over an entire planet. But he'll have a whole planet to lead, a bunch of tasks to see to, and many, many enemies. Being a ruler has a thousand advantages. It also has a thousand disadvantages. One day every one will fall upon his soldiers. In the meantime he can enjoy his protection, along with his semi-vast wealth.
Heritage is Important-
Morganians are great. But they also suck. They're fast, flexible, and have two hearts. Said blood-pumpers work separately to keep his vital liquids moving about. Should one be injured, it shuts itself down, and the other takes up its duties. This temporarily prevents the first from just spreading blood throughout his chest. Of course this means he also has an extra organ to target. In addition Morganians are known to have weaker muscles and frailer bones. Tanking is not something they can do.
“One never knows the ending. One has to die to know exactly what happens after death, although Jedi have their hopes.”
FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VANCE:
  • Vance Tag Sallen is a play on Vanessa Nacht Seele (whom he is a clone of). Sallen and Seele are similar, Tag means day while Nacht means night, and Vance is about as close to a male version of Vanessa as you can get. Without going with Van, that is.
  • He's known as PROJECT X-2 for a few reasons. OOC it pays homage to the original character this alt was used for. IC it shows his belief that he is simply a project of the King, and pays respect to the clone that came before him, who was known as X.
  • When he was a child, Vance asked for a pet. A robot animal was given to him as a response. It was safe to say he was disappointed. Without realizing it he tapped into his force potential, causing a bit of, well, an accident. This made his parents decide to further alter his genetics... and then artificially age him in the hopes that he'd mature.
  • Currently Vance's playbys are just a bunch of Nordic men from Skyrim. Of course, they're generally all blonde, have some (but not much) facial hair, and are well-muscled. This will (hopefully) be changed soon. I'm working on finding a more permanent playby.
  • Parts of this bio, along with some of Vance's IC posts, will be quest-written by VNS's original writer. Because why not? And, of course, letting go of old characters is often hard. Creating Vance was a team effort. Writing him will be less so, but will still involve a few other writers. The main work is created and written by Rise Above Normality.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Pansexual; Panromantic
LANGUAGES SPOKEN:
Morganian; Fluent
Umbarese; Near-Fluent
Basic; Next to None
‹‹‹•›››

TRAINING AND SKILLS:
‹‹‹•›››
From Weakest to Strongest: Initiate, Apprentice, Adept, Knight, Expert, Master, Legendary
COMBAT TRAINING:
-Primary Form-
Makashi; The Way of the Ysalamiri; The Contention Form
-Instructors-
Father, some by Circe Savan
-Skill Level-
Adept
-Weapon of Choice-
Lightsaber;
‹‹‹•›››
FORCE TRAINING:
-Control Techniques-
Force Speed- Taught by self (Adept)
Tapas- Learned as Vanessa Nacht Seele (Apprentice)
-Sense Techniques-
Force Sense- Basic skill (Apprentice)
-Alter Techniques-
Pyrokinesis- Taught by self (Apprentice)
Hydrokinesis- Taught by father (Apprentice)
Telekinesis- Taught by self (Adept)
-Mentalist Techniques-
N/A
-Alchemy Techniques-
N/A
-White Current Techniques-
Force Immersion- Learned as VNS (Initiate)
‹‹‹•›››
MISCELLANEOUS SKILLS:
Silver Tongue- Vance is very good at persuading others, even without the aid of the force. (Adept)
Piloting: Vance was taught how to pilot several different ships by his family tutors. He has no knowledge of how to work in ships that require more than two pilots, however. (Adept)
Politics: Vance has a great understanding of how politics work, thanks to his royal upbringing. Playing the game of thrones is something hie specializes in. (Knight)
‹‹‹•›››
NOTE: Skills learned as Vanessa Nacht Seele will, by default, start out as a lower level than she achieved. IC work will be done to earn her skills. Partially in flashbacks, partially in a dream state, and partially in good-old-fashioned practice.

RELATIONSHIPS:
-FAMILY
King Damien Va Sallen the IV: Father
Queen Laria Dei Sallen: Mother
'X': Brother of sorts, deceased.
Vanessa Nact Seele: Sister of sorts, deceased.
-TRAINERS
None at the moment. Previously @Enigma.
-APPRENTICES
Not for awhile, unfortunately.
-ENEMIES
None.
-ALLIES
Circe Savan, the Sekairo Clan.
-FRIENDS
None at the moment.
-LOVERS
The Force. Previously Circe Savan.
‹‹‹•›››

PLAYER CHARACTER KILLS:
None
‹‹‹•›››

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None
‹‹‹•›››

BOUNTIES ON VANCE:
None
‹‹‹•›››

POSSESSIONS:
‹‹‹•›››
STARSHIPS AND VESSELS:
None
DROIDS:
None
MELEE WEAPONRY:
Lightsaber
Steel Sword
RANGED WEAPONRY:
B-103 Sentry Blaster Pistol
ARMOR:
Nothing official.
ASSISTANTS AND PETS:
Royal Subjects
MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS:
1,000,000 Credits
‹‹‹•›››

FACTORY CREATIONS:
None at the moment.
‹‹‹•›››

ROLEPLAY DIRECTORY:
DEVELOPMENT THREADS:
N/A
SOCIAL THREADS:
COMPLETED: 0, IN PROGRESS: 1, ABANDONED: 0
Your Queen is Now a King: Circe Savan meets with her old apprentice, in all of his new-found glory.
SKIRMISHES:
N/A
DUELS:
COMPLETED: 0, IN PROGRESS: 0, ABANDONED: 0
VICTORIES: 0, LOSSES: 0
INVASIONS:
N/A
DOMINIONS:
N/A
TRAINING:
COMPLETED: 0, IN PROGRESS: 0, ABANDONED: 0
TEACHING:
N/A
‹‹‹•›››

CREDITS DUE:
Signature made by Rise Above Normality, using Pixlr, based off of official Elder Scrolls concept art.
Avatar editing done by Rise Above Normality.
Biography format is an edited version of Kara Vi'Dreya's.
‹‹‹•›››

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom