Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project DEITI

Project DEITI and Project GOD

( Designed Evolutionairy individual Trait insertion) ( Grown Organism Development)

Project DEITI:

Project DEITI was brought forth by the Traveler and his private company with the goals of designing and manufacturing advanced super soldiers for the use of the Primeval to fill their ranks and create obediant and fearless soldiers.

Beginning with prisoners testing began to further this goal by first pushing the human body and mind to the furthest limits and keeping it near a breaking point and expanding it with genetic modifcations. As of now only one DEITI unit is underway.

DEITI: ARES, Armed Regiment Encounter Soldier, are being designed to fill the roles of basic infantry. With enhanced strength, reflexes and larger adrenal glands that constantly feed adrenaline into the ARES unit these DEITI are fearless and a six month suspended animation that is constantly programming them ( Like the CLones) they are brutally loyal to Primeval commanders.

OOC:

So its no secret that the vong are the masters of making unique monsters and bio weapons, but that seems something also up The Primevals ally. Instead of turning them into horrid monstrosities it is more akin to say Captain America and the super soldier serum and resident evil's Tyrant programs. Where we take useless fodder and turn them into loyal soldiers and beasts to serve our goals. It will be mostly genetic and cycbernetic enhancements instead of vong forming so the base creature will pretty well stay close to the same while the end result will be stronger, tougher etc with some physical differences.

GOD is a cloning program designed to make new creatures, that cant be defined by the base so basically chimera's and ressurecting extinct creatures and growing massive amounts of beast. Whos interested?

Rapax

R
[member="The Traveler"] you have no idea the amount of fun im gona have with this im down for this

[member="Isabella Denko"] do i have to find a dragon and a knight to slay said dragon? :p

[member="Isabella Denko"] [member="Naga Itesak"]

Excellent, either tommorrow or friday i will have a thread up to start with this. The soldiers will be made intensly loyal to their main commander over all but the Host Lord.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] For the most part you can describe the bulk as expendable attack dogs, kind of like clones troopers in that they are made and they are designed to obey. But there will be some designs coming up for more elite projects. I am thinking of making a unit specifically to serve as the host lords body guard. A truly terrible lot that is utterly obediant and thinks only to protect the Host Lord without regards to themselves. No Fear, no pain, no objection.

I figured this sounded something up our alley and keep the PCs as more of an intelligent, free willed group with select "Normal" units for more advanced. One of the draw backs im going for in most designs is a diminished intelligence from all the tinkering, though smart enough to use basic squad based combat tactics.

If you guys have an idea please do share it, the more the better. if you have a specific species you want to serve as the base also post away, every scrap of info gets us one step closer to a completed abomination,

Rapax

R
i wana say use terentateks for a base because of there lethal poison there skin being so thick that it gives even lightsabers a hard time AND are force immune. [member="The Traveler"] (if you icly need dna naga can literally change into one and can get the terentatek dna that way

[member="Isabella Denko"] sure a pet why not..

So I'm going to divide the units into two broad categories, combat units and terror units. Tonight I will post the first terror unit into the pre factory for tweaks. But let's just say it'll be gruesome and awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom