Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Project Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
me3_the_illusive_man_by_chicksaw2002-d5a2ll7.jpg

[SIZE=14.6667px]I[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]mage Source: [/SIZE]http://pre03.deviantart.net/0000/th/pre/f/2012/218/a/2/me3_the_illusive_man_by_chicksaw2002-d5a2ll7.jpg

[SIZE=14.6667px]Intent: In order to take the Eve Project to new heights in replicating it but for use of a warfare technology rather than a fully living AI. As well as giving the basis for new droid technology based of the capabilities of Adam as a AI in which to breed new creation into life. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/65597-working-in-the-garden-of-eden/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Manufacturer: Aurora Industries[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Model: Project Adam[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Affiliation: Aurora Industries[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Modularity: No[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Production: Unique[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Material: Blood, Turadium/Matrix compound Faraday box, several human clone subjects and a finalized Bio engineered Vahla Clone, as well as the AI core itself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Description: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Needing a spiritual successor and a basis for a new breed of Droid brains based solely for combat purposes for which to integrate into the Revenant class Destroyer Droids, Solan started Project Adam. With the help of a AI already created named Eve, he was able to move through the old research notes of Alexandra Feanor in which to create his new project. This would consist heavily on his own work though in the good faith of finally having a surprise for Taeli Raaf he found himself calling her to the workshop. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Once there he was able to fully explain the past few weeks, in which he had used a random clone in which to generate a aged body similar to eve’s own in functionality with more than a number of failures in converting the body to be able to house a AI even with the old notes and Eve herself. This led to the introduction of the AI itself whom it named itself Adam and greeted the new guest with a smile that seemed cold, as befitting of its purpose. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]From there it was explained this AI was created for war and only such, as it was taught why it was created though retained its choice which it happily made in helping create a new breed of droid brain for the works of the future. This meant more than a simple VI program with a number of possible outcomes. No it gave them a template to create a thinking machine in the droid brain, semi-AIs in their own respect in their ability to adapt to their enemy and compensate for what was needed. This in no way was a true AI as Solan would continue to study the AI up until the meeting where the final product lay in wait after Solan had finished explaining the past to Taeli Raaf. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Upon Reveal the AI took its holographic shape as it held a cigar in one hand and stared at the one who it had never seen before with a raised brow even, leaving the rest in the hands of the two whom had arrived and creating a small conversation for the the one whom he would be working for from that point on. There remained the cold look to his face though, something that said he was nothing more than a weapon of war and he was completely fine with that fact, even wanting it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Primary Source: [/SIZE]

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Solan Charr said:
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.ne...garden-of-eden/
This thread does not complete the AI objective.
A
Artificial Intelligence (Non-Droid) (( Objective: A thesis must be written, either in a blog or over the course of a role-play thread, consisting of the concepts of your Artificial Intelligence’s design. Scientific journal excerpts from your character’s time spent designing the Artificial Intelligence must be included. Minimum 1000 words total. ))

[member="B.I.A.N.C.A MK VII"]

IT was difficult to really complete the objective again because Adam is a carbon copy of the process that created Eve. As such, unless you wanted a literal carbon copy of Eve's dev, i had to get inventive. As such, throughout the thread the processes and theories that were put into making the AI were discussed. I can make another dev but sadly it would be quite literally just rewriting the same exact things that were in the Dev for eve, minus making a body.

[member="Solan Charr"]
The quality of the development is fine, a good way to go about fixing this to meet the objective is to go back and insert some retrospective looks into the design of your AI, sprinkled throughout your posts, like quotations of your work at the end of each post, something along the lines of:
Day X

Project Adam is making much headway, the program is beginning to resemble a more primitive version of an A.I, that of a V.I - some tinkering might need to be done to break through this barrier. Eve has been assisting with more advanced portions of the code, though there have been some minor setbacks..... (Continue)
Just going through and adding in little blurbs like that will both make your development even more substantial as well as complete the required objective for A.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom