Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Profitable Joint Ventures!

[member="Darth Ignus"]

Neldar had made an appointment a decent while ago, to talk business with the important figure of Ignus Industries. He had found something he liked from them, and thought of an idea... What if he could make some of the ammo from Ignus compatible with one of Golan Arms newest weapons? It didn't matter if the appointment was months later, or sooner. Jeremy agreed it would be a win/win, and no one would lose money. It just needed the individual from Ignus Industries to agree.

Jeremy was accompanying Neldar as they waiting on Telos, in Ignus headquarters, until they were called. One of the weapons were brought, aside from defense blasters, but the weapon had no ammo brought, just an empty canister, and the weapons primers were removed for safety... It could do damage the this building, and Neldar didn't want to sour a business deal.

"Sir's?"

A young woman, human with long brown hair and hazel eyes, but with the upbringing of someone from a more wealthy world and an accent of Coruscant, approached the two individuals that were waiting to speak with someone. It was an unscheduled visit, but those happened often. Usually someone found something they liked and wanted to draft a recurring order, or they had an idea and were looking to turn a small profit by getting II to manufacture it for them. Sometimes they did that. It depended on the quality of the idea and the intent of it. Sometimes they sent them packing.

"I understand you're waiting to speak with someone. Could you both follow me?"

They would be led up a few floors, via turbolift, to a series of meeting rooms. Some were occupied by various meetings ranging from discussions with vendors to in house progress meetings on various projects that were currently under development. The two were brought to a spacious room filled with lounge chairs rather than a table. The young woman motioned for them to take a seat and indicated the bar off to the side.

"Feel free to help yourselves. Ms. Paltro will be here shortly."

She made to excuse herself, and turned around to bump into Kaela Paltro, the companies COO.

"Ahh, excuse me, Sasha."

Kaela stepped aside and allowed her to leave before entering. She'd caught the comments about the bar and motioned towards it before taking a seat in one of the comfy chairs.

"Please, help yourselves, make yourselves comfortable, and feel free to discuss what you came to discuss."

[member="Neldar Poska"]

[member="Darth Ignus"]

"Hahaaa!" Neldar rejoiced, finally meeting someone he could talk to, the man he wanted to see. "Yes,ye-!" he was interrupted by his Kalduu, giving him a nauseous feeling as it sensed the force. This didn't scare Neldar, but he now at least knew what he would be dealing with. He shook his head as he placed one of his claws on the side of his skull.

Jeremy looked over and puckered a frown, knowing what was going on. He nudged Neldar, "Ah, sorry, Neldar has been a little under the weather, lately. Neldar, show them the weapon, yes?"

"Oh... Oh- yes... Uhm, sorry. Neldar stomach hurt and have head ache. But, weapon, yes..." he pulled the weapon from being slung over his shoulder and tossed it onto Ignus desk. It was still partially wrapped in cloth, so it didn't leave any markings. Neldar would have laid it down, but he was purposely keeping a few feet away. "Name Neldar, this Jermary,"

It's Jeremy, nice to meet you, sir." Jeremy nodded.

"Shoosh, Jermy! Neldar talking, yes!" Jeremy smiled and looked away, thinking Neldar as silly.

"Mista Ignus Industry! Neldar bring you... New weapon! Neldar is owner and leader of Golan Arms. Jermy is head repesive... Repreaative... Uh" he looked over at Jeremy.

"I am the head representative of Golan Arms, sir, I handle financials, transactions, business agreements, and more or less Neldar's second in command, if you understand," he offered a hand shake, if the man would have it.

Jeremy walked over and pulled the cloth from over the weapon, exposing it. "It be Flechette Rifle, very powerful, yes. Shred little human, make... Swiss cheese. Blood no pool, blood splatter... Everywhere! Like, boom, but... Inside!" Neldar laughed as he made ridiculous hand gestures and body movements to try and explain.

"The FC-2r is a Flechette Rifle, developed as an upgrade variant from the FC-1 Flechette Launcher designed in its early days. It's my design... " Jeremy winked at the man, "It's heavy, it's bulky, but it's like a humanoid cheese grater. Pierces the enemies armor or flesh... And explodes. Except... It's ammo is expensive and heavy, and very few can be carried. We've come to you to ask if you'd like to explore a joint contract."

Neldar stood in the back, since Jeremy was better at all the talking.

"Your Explosive ammunition... If I could develop a magazine or cartridge that could be compatible with your ammo, and this weapon, the FC-2r would have a third ammo option, and have even more ammo, maybe even as much as an ordinary soldier with a slug rifle. The weapon uses compressed air to launch its rounds, will that be a problem? With that way, it can be compatible to fire your rounds. We can easily include a priner of some sort if it requires it. But all I would need to do is create a compatible magazine or cartridge, with your permission, and we would both make a profit! What do you say?"

"I'm starting to think there's something about me that makes everyone think I'm a man," Kaela said, looking down at herself. Perhaps they were expecting to speak with Leos, but that wasn't the case here.

Eccentric was sort of an understatement with the one member of the duo. Clearly basic was not his primary language. She kind of wondered if he spoke any others more fluently, as she was capable of speaking several other languages herself. But, asking would seem rude at this point so she merely sat back and watched, waiting as the two went about their endeavor. At least the one, Jeremy, was more or less fluent and much more collected than the other one, Neldar. Not that she particularly cared since it seemed they were interested in some sort of join venture between their companies. Ignus Industries was almost always interested in such things.

When the Flechette rifle was presented she nodded her understanding of what it was. They carried on like she'd never seen such a weapon, but she pretended as if she hadn't even though she had. Explanations were made and what they were after was finally introduced. They wanted to create a cartridge that was capable of carrying their exploding buck rounds and able to be fired by their flechette rifle. Made sense.

"I don't see why we can't make that work in some capacity. You'll have to be supervised by our design team, of course. They're very picky about who handles their work."

She shrugged, leaned forward, and motioned towards the rifle.

"Can I see one of your current cartridges?"

[member="Neldar Poska"]
Note: Kaela is a female Mirialan. Leos himself will not be present in the meeting as he rarely ever is. Kaela is the COO of the company.

[member="Darth Ignus"]

Neldar was surprised, and a little upset. He hadn't paid enough attention to get a good look at all to the individual, and their strong appearance made his mind go ina different direction. But while he was also concerned with his potential partner, he was concerned for his friend Jeremy, who had directly greeted them with a masculine word. He had to act quickly to help him out. After all, what's the use in being a friend and trusting each other if you're not there for each other?

Neldar started nudging Jeremy... Hard, almost knocking him off balance. "Oh ho ho! Silly Jermary! Sorry, erhm, yer name? Yes, yes... Jermary saw strength, power, dtermation, yes! Jermary blind by heez gun, Neldar gun. Poor Jermary not realize," he wrapped a big arm around Jeremy, hugging him. "Heh heh, Jermary not great with people, he super smart, but awkward with people." He released his hug and pushed Jeremy away slightly, leaning in towards Ignus and whispering "Jermary here, he, he likes all people, and is shy, so he likes less, er, uh, personal inteuh raktchins, yes, yes. He like all business. He, uh, really like, all people, if you know wha-" suddenly Jeremy punched Neldars arm, a humans equal nudge for Neldar and Neldar laughed, pulling back, giving Jeremys back a smack.

"My deepest and sincerest apologies, I... Try my best not to stare at most people. I have many skills, but social skills are absolutely not my forte. I do hope you do not take offense to that. And, yes," he continued searching through his coat pockets, "here we are. The weapon is not the easiest to repair or, bring to function." Jeremy hesitantly handed a cartridge over, feeling anxiety now. "We actually had this one made without its firing mechanisms, but there's no changes to the loading mechanisms. Like we stated, uh, the chamber and cartridge are excessively large for the normal ammunition, he could create transport rounds large enough for the gun and capable of firing your rounds, that come from the cartridge. My team can work with your team, yours could even head it, ours just helping out with implementation and weapon designs and possible issues. W-we can send a fully functional weapon to your establishment, or a few." He scratched the back of his neck, sighing.

"Again, uh, I'm really sorry." Neldar reached over with his huge hand and gripped Jeremys shoulder, before taking a step back and... Attempting to sit down before realizing his ass was twice the width of the seat and,... Awkwardly caught himself by his knees and slowly and painfully stood back off, trying to shake it off like nothing happened.

Note: My bad! So sorry! I didn't do any research or investigation. I've seen so few female Darths. No sexism! Egadz me bad soz

OOC: I am SOOOOO sorry. I totally forgot about this and was looking through my threads and noticed it again!

Kaela took the offered cartridge and examined it, nodding her head in response to all the apologizing that went on. She had decided at this point that she was going to get some breast enhancement work done in order to make it impossible for people not to understand that she was a woman. After all, she wasn't a combatant so breast size wasn't going to affect her. It would, probably, get her favorable treatment from men in the galaxy, however, so it could actually make her assets and asset for the company. As ironically stupid as that sounded, she figured it would be worthwhile in the long run. Either way, she examined the cartridge in depth.

"I can see some design areas where we could improve this for you, certainly?" she said as she looked down the chamber. "I don't see why this can't be done."

Offering the cartridge back, she looked between both individuals again, seemingly having gotten over the snafu before. She did look quite interested in getting the work done. Chiefly because it meant another buyer for their work, and that was always good for a healthy bottom line, as it were. She did like to make good sales.

"When can you get your team here?"

[member="Neldar Poska"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom