Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problematic Drinking

Matreya

Zaiden began to sweat, dammit why didn't she grab his cybernetic leg!? Why does everyone always aim for his real tissues! Gods it hurt..thinking quickly, Zaiden planted his hands firmly, and with the assistance of the force, hefted the girl into the air then brought his legs forward as if to complete a frontflip. She could continue the grip, and if she did it couldn't take much more before breaking...

@[member="Saoirse Jenulia"]

Elanor Wraith

Missed me, Missed me, now we got a history!
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Aaand she was moving. Airborn. He was hanging her from his leg like a flagpole displaying a jolly Roger. With upper-body strength and flexibility that would have made an exotic dancer envious, Saoirse slide off of Zaiden's leg and landed on her feet - albeit with a slight stagger thanks to the damage sustained to her knee. There was a brief pause, a heartbeat of rest in the middle of a symphony, as Sao realized she couldn't let him back on his feet without being latched onto some part of his body.

Willing her leg to move with a combination of the Force and desparation, the Miraluka launched herself forward and attempted to slip behind the huge man while he was getting to his feet - so she could jump up onto his back like a child and wrap her arms around his neck in a sleeper hold, her legs wrapped around his waist. Of course, if he was too fast for that sort of thing, she'd just served herself up on a platter.

Matreya

Zaiden was fast, definitely fast enough to avoid the spider monkey that is @[member="Saoirse Jenulia"], but instead with a soft chuckle he let her climb as he landed. But instantly, Zaiden threw himself backwards as hard as his legs could through him. Then upon contact, regardless of if she moved or not, Zaiden flipped back up onto his feet, using his harmed leg a little less. Turning, he drew his arms back into the same position as before, "Not bad. I like you, monkey."

Elanor Wraith

His weight forced the wind from her lungs, and was almost enough to cause her to let go over her death-grip on his neck and waist. When he sprung back up and started talking, she slid off of his back and rubbed her own irritably, wincing. "Yeah, yeah. Not like I was gonna box a big oaf like you to a draw." Saoirse complained good-naturedly, fixing her tanktop. "You had enough, then?" She asked as she adjusted her blindfold to ensure her face was decently covered.

Matreya

Zaiden shrugged, "Your choice. My legs hurt, but I can heal it when were done. Anything I damage to severely on you I can as well." He said, keeping his eyes on the woman. He was enjoying himself and didn't want it to end. He hadn't boxed anyone in a long time, for it to be someone so small and still pose a challenge?

Elanor Wraith

"I've got a bit more in me." Saoirse decided, taking the respite to catch her breath and size the large man up. It'd been awhile since she'd thrown down so honestly, and even longer since it'd been with her bare hands and feet. The lithe Miraluka grinned and stepped back onto her good leg, raising the bad one up high with her fists raised as well - showing off her flexibility and balance as a bit of posturing before round two started.

Matreya

Zaiden smiled and again dropped into position, one hand extended, the other close to his side. Watching the young woman, he decided after the battle he would call her friend. She was like him in many ways, and despite her minor size, she housed a much more massive personality and capability, "This time you start us off monkey." He repeated the name, not even meaning to but decided that would be what he called her. She was quite the prize for whom ever got to claim her in the end, and Zaiden had to smile for he knew he would call her his monkey then to.

Elanor Wraith

Sao licked her lips for a moment, considering her options, before she decided to go for broke. Taking a small step forward, the lithe Miraluka's body twisted with startling speed and sent her knee flying upwards towards Zaiden's head. Regardless of whether it connected or not, her objective wasn't to shatter his jaw with the strike (Though that'd be wonderful it if happened), for as the momentum of the strike carried her leg past his head, she whipped back around and tried to wrap her leg around the back of his noggin so she could twist her body up and squeeze his head between her thighs to bring him down to the ground again.

Matreya

Zaiden ducked beneath the initial attack, and thus was underneath the second as well, so it didn't require much maneuvering to back out of reach. Then coming forward Zaiden aimed to grab the girl up in a specific hold, with both legs bent up between him and her (cross-legged), his hand on her lower back. With his free hand Zaiden finally showed his speed, he moved lightning, aiming to grip both her hands inside his own massive one.

Elanor Wraith

Ahh, a leg lock. She could barely move without her already weakened leg crying out in pain, and as she flailed to try and get enough traction to get free, he just grabbed her wrists and further immobilized her - pushing her against the ground, face-down. Sao spat a curse and struggled against the hold before slowly relaxing and spitting a grumbled curse. "Least you could do is call me pretty or pull my hair, while I'm down here." Saoirse complained in an affronted huff.

Matreya

Zaiden's eyes widened, caught off guard by the joke for one whole second, then he grinned, "Yeah..now that you mention it.." He said, releasing her hands in turn to grab a lock of hair and playfully tug it before rising up yet again, holding a hand out for her, "I got an idea. Lets do something big."

@[member="Saoirse Jenulia"] (having fun RPing with ya. We should find/think of a random mission to do or something.)

Elanor Wraith

As Zaiden tugged her ponytail, Sao replied with a quick 'Ack~!' before the pressure was released and she was assisted back up onto her feet. Once upright, the Miraluka adjusted her somewhat rumpled and grass-stained clothing, thankful that she'd just been wearing ratty old jeans to wrestle in. "What'd you have in mind?" Sao asked curiously, sitting in the grass to pull her socks and heavy boots back on again. As much as she liked sparring barefoot, nothing felt as badass to Saoirse than dewback leather boots with durasteel toes. Turn every kick into a bonebreaker!

Matreya

Placing a hand over the young woman's knee, Zaiden concentrated and soon felt the force flow through his actions. Soon enough the pain would dull, then stop all together followed by absolute healing of the bruised tissues. Zaiden allowed his thumb to tease her flesh for a moment as he did so. Then, doing the same to his own, Zaiden thought it over, "Well, near my estates on Valhalla, lays a massive hideout full of criminals, deep underground. They harbor ex Sith, ex murderors, and anyone you generally wouldn't want around. We can make way there and bring them in?" He said, he didn't know why he had fun teasing her, she was his opposite in most ways. He should despise her, "So what do you say little monkey?"

Elanor Wraith

Saoirse noted the teasing, the thumb playing over one of the rips in her jeans, but didn't say anything about it. Shouldering her bag, she picked up her staff and spun it casually in one hand. "I'd have to say, I'm not much for the 'bring 'em in alive' way of doing things." The Miraluka confessed with a tiny smirk, leaning on her tall weapon as though it were just a simple walking stick and not five and a half feet of expensive metal and equipment. "Not much of an altruist, either."

Saoirse scratched the tip of her nose and smirked. "Guess that makes me an ex-sith murderer. If we're just cleaning out the caves, I'm in. If you're talkin about a job we're getting paid for, I'm doubly in."

Matreya

Zaiden grinned, and she wasn't to frail to kill? Where the hell did this chick come from!? He thought to himself, "Honestly, not into bringing alive either. To much weight. I prefer to let the clean up crew finish that job. Lets go." Zaiden said as he dressed in a flash, "I can pay also, no worries on that mark. If you are used to being payed a certain price just name it." He said, with that he started heading towards his shuttle.

Elanor Wraith

Saoirse shrugged casually, training after her new friend. "Oddly enough, wandering blades don't get paid much. Guess I'm kind of lucky in that it doesn't cost me much to get by." She chuckled. Once inside the shuttle, Saoirse found someplace to sit down with her lance nearby, one leg folded over the other. "...so long as they put up a decent fight, we can call it even - provided you buy supper and drinks at some point to celebrate." The Miraluka decided, adjusting her blindfold.

Matreya

Zaiden chuckled, he could do that, "Sure. I even have an idea in mind for where." Zaiden said, activating the coordinates for Valhalla, which were already saved into his nav computer. Punching it, Zaiden closed his eyes to meditate.
===
Soon enough the alarm signaled their arrival. Stretching as he stood, Zaiden headed for the exit ramp. Bracing his eyes against the twin suns of the planet, he looked around. They were just due south..

Elanor Wraith

Sao had taken the trip to get a little more prepared for honest combat - which was to say, she'd put on black yoga pants in place of jeans, and a shirt that actually covered her midriff. Flexibility was one of her greatest assets when fighting, and she intended to make use of it. Saoirse stepped down the ramp after Zaiden, enjoying the warmth of twin suns on her skin... especially since she couldn't be blinded by the light of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom