Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem with posting

Hey guys, I have a big problem. For some reason, when I post, the lines of text have no spaces between sentences. I put a period and two spaces between sentences, but for some reason whenever the post loads for someone there are no spaces between sentences. Help please!

[member="SonoftheStars"]

I've had this same problem for some time now. I believe it had been reported but not sure if anything can be done about it.

If you use three spacers between your full stop (period) it will work. A pain I know but that is what I have had to do.

[member="SonoftheStars"]

I'm not saying its you, but here is what I saw: When I edited your post, you had the double-spaces. I took rich editing off. Then I turned it back on. Then it saved.

The double-spacing appears for me now in your post.

The double-spacing also appears for me in my test post above without issue. I needn't do any of the steps on your post on my own - it just worked. I'm also double-spacing this post. So I wonder if you're double-spacing from mobile on the full-site and not the mobile app?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom