Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Work. (The Dark Knight)

Krest found himself on Nar Shaddaa. He stuck to the upper levels, trying not to be dragged into any confrontation with the locals. Which proved rather easy for the tall Zabrak. He had made out a call after learning about the bounty not only on his head, but the whole of the Concords, to find who posted the bounty specifically. It was signed by the CIS, but that only gave a background to the canvas.

@[member="The Dark Knight"] was a possible hire Krest had agreed to meet in a local cantina. He was dressed in his typical run of the mill merc outfit, sporting his sword and Compact on opposite sides of his waist. He plopped down at the closest empty table. Now it was the waiting game.

Slowly, a small lithe body approached. Clad in simple garb, the small boy sat before Krest, "Howdy. What can I do for you?" It wouldnt be possible for Krest to know the mere boy was in itself the greatest detective that yet lived. Shi'ido...karkin Shi'ido.

"I was told you needed to talk."

@[member="Krest"]

Krest blinked slowly at the kid. He slowly tilted his head, simply confused as to why @[member="The Dark Knight"] was talking to him. In truth he had no idea who it was, but he figured he'd entertain the kid while he waited for the detective.

"Aye, I need to talk. But I'm not sure it's with you kid."

The child sighed, mid sigh his voice audibly deepened, along with his form stretching to fill that of his usual, "Im sure it is." He said with a nod, waving a hand to a nearby bartender he smiled, "Whiskey. Ice. Glass. Make it happen toots." With that the twi'lek turned and made haste to get his drink.

"Now, what can I do for you?"

@[member="Krest"]

Krest tilted his head at @[member="The Dark Knight"] while he changed, but not due to surprise. This wasn't the first time someone had changed like this, and probably wouldn't be the last. He had questions about why the man decided to hide as a child, but he kept them to himself. Instead, he pulled out the bounty on the Liberty Concord.

"Someone in the CIS feels like they should hunt myself and my family for false reasons. We did not steal, nor did we desert. But who ever it was that posted the bounty cannot be found. I was hoping you'd find the man or woman for me. I would myself, but I doubt going into CIS space is a good idea. Payment is 100,000 credits, the same for the bounty on -all- of the Liberty Concord."

Zane arched a brow, but retained silence a moment. This was an opportunity to help protect, but as well he knew the money was useful. As well, he knew a way to find the information with no blood shed, and would begin working on it immediately.

"Accepted. Return here in 2 weeks time."

[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom