Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Training

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

Classified Planet, Sacred Temple, Private throne room
image1.jpg

[member="Rure Vukot"]

2q3rf45.jpg

Vyrassu sits in his technological chair looking down at Rure. I know you know and understand the 48 Laws of power, so I won't waste our time teaching them to you, but do tell me darling, what is it that you do wish to learn?

Vyrassu sits back relaxing awaiting Rure's answer.

Rure rustled her chains while sat before him on her knees against the cold metal floor. She peered up at the male with those hatred eyes of hers her blond hair dangling in front of her brows hiding some of her face. In an attempt to not lash out she shuddered. "Everything!" She said nearly biting her tongue in a struggle to get the words out​

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

1533445239403.PNG

Vyrassu smiles looking down at [member="Rure Vukot"] Vyrassu was pleased with his apprentice, not only was she his apprentice, but he loved her as she loved him. Vyrassu nodded to her request to learn everything.

Very well my apprentice, first lesson, learn the following axiom: learn to never trust others, but instead, learn to trust their motives or what makes them do what they do. Through understanding and careful analysis of your victims you can begin to see what they want and from there you can use that knowledge to twist and turn them to do what you want." as well as the The Sith Code and It's Meaning

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
The Jedi would have you believe that peace is a desirable goal. That peace of the spirit is the way the force is mastered. That a lack of conflict betters man. We, however, know better.

It is our passion and our desire that fuels the Force. It is conflict that improves the lot of civilization and the single being both. Conflict forces one to better one’s self. It forces change, growth, adaptation, evolution, or even death. These are not our laws, but the universe’s. Without conflict, you have only stagnation.

Through passion, I gain strength.
What fuels your power with the Force but your passion? The stronger darker emotions, anger, hatred, fear. These passions empower us. The Force gives us all power, even the Jedi, but it is our passion that gives us the strength they lack. It is our goal to be stronger, to achieve our potential and not rest upon our laurels. We are the seekers, not the shepherds.

Through strength, I gain power.
The stronger you become in the Force, the more power you will achieve, but always must you fight for your power. Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Through power, I gain victory.
How many victories can you imagine? Peaceful victory? Victory by sacrifice? A truce? An achievement? Unless your victory is achieved by demonstrating that your power is superior, it is only an illusion that is temporary at best. We seek more.

Through victory, my chains are broken.
This has been argued over, and often. The chains represent our restrictions, those placed upon us and those placed upon ourselves. Ultimately, the goal of any Sith is to free ourselves of such restrictions. In a way, it is that we may do whatever we wish, but there is more to it than that. One who has freed themselves of restrictions has reached perfection, perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. That is our ideal. Perfection is a goal rather than a state of being. The jedi would argue that, no doubt.

The Force shall free me.
The Force is our servant and our master. Our teacher and companion. A weapon and a tool. Know it, and any would know the universe. Master it, and you master the universe. Strive for perfection and the Force shall reward you.

Do you understand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom