Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval

War is waged across the galaxy...

With the Primeval threat looming no more, the eyes of Mandalore set upon the Republic. Quickly and quietly, one-by-one the former worlds of the Primeval become independent. What remains of this once pseudo empire has split. Most of their forces have receded back towards the edges of the galactic disk, regathering their strength in an unknown star system.

However; some disobey. A force led by [member="Catalys Maijora"] have pledged their allegiance to the Dark Lord of the Sith, and that very fleet is now maneuvering throughout the systems once ruled by the theocracy. The palace on Bastion was sacked during a revolt, and the Host Lord's council lies dead. The libraries of Lorrd have been raided by pirates, the value of their knowledge scattered throughout the galaxy, being sold off in black markets across countless worlds.

Yet left vacant is the war machine. Not everything could be claimed by the forces loyal to the Dark Lord's latest pet. These fearsome weapons of war that helped defeat both the Mandalorians and Silver Jedi are left in the open, waiting to be claimed by anyone who wishes it.

On Dubrillion, a fresh assembly of tanks are found abandoned in their factories. In a station orbiting Helska, two prototype rifles remain in the secret testing facility. In the shipyards of Ord Janon, a single Haven-class Ark Ship remains left behind with new crew to bring it into orbit.

Finally, docked at Citadel Station above Telos, the Host Lord's flagship, Order's End, hungers for a new master.

Ice cold eyes wandered over the metallic walls of the Pillar of Ascension as the Ice Queen stood beside her throne...those dead eyes examining a large collection of carvings along the wall as the sound of footsteps quickly approaching the throne room. Slowly...her gaze averted over towards the open doors as the Captain of the Guard quickly put an arm behind her back with the other crossed over her chest with her hand pressed firmly on her chest as to show her loyalty to the broken crown...honestly, Winter saw no reason for such displays...her family had been dethroned ever since she was a child. Why others still gave her the undeserved title of queen was beyond her...still, she had little reason to deny them the one thing they held so desperately onto.

"Your Majesty!" She cried, standing at attention. Forcing Winter to simply nod her head in acceptance, observing her captain assume her typical stance before speaking.

"My queen...we've arrived at Dubrillion...i think there...i think there is something you should see." The advised. Winter looked to the floor and grumbled lightly.

"Just tell me woman i've known you long enough...whats wrong?" Winter muttered bluntly, placing her hands within her pockets roughly and allowing her frosty white hair to hand on either side of her blue toned cheeks as those icy orbs narrowed tightly.

"Well...um. Madam, we've appeared to stumble upon a mass assortment of ships and other forms of weaponry." She announced, making Winters pupils dilate as she clenched the fabric in her pocket.

"And who...'owns' these weapons?" Winter asked directly. The captain made a face and made Winter cock a brow in curiosity.

"As far as we know your Benevolence...no one. They are vacant." She explained...Winter's eyes went wide for a moment in surprise.

"I see...either this is a very clever trap...or perhaps someone smiles upon us. Take me to them." Winter ordered in amusement, the captain giving a bow and walking to the door as the Ice Queen followed.

"Alert The Awoken...it seems someone has left us toys to play with."

[member="Boethiah"]

"Gentlemen, prepare ye selves to cut into heavy fire," James ordered.

It was time damn it, that someone did something about these fething darksiders. And damn it, that someone was none other than the people's criminal. He was drunk off his arse, and frankly, that was when he made his best decisions--he had dated so many wrong women when he was sober.

At last the heavy ships of his fleet came out of space, all 400 of them, armed to the teeth with his soldiers, Marines, heroes, and ner-do-well privateers. They began moving in quickly, swiftly per his order to the satilite first. There was no need to fire, seemingly strange, the shields were down. The guns returned no fire. His soldiers boots slammed through the halls, meeting no to little ressitance. No one seemed to care. And he was ok with that. But that was--weird.

"Alright, mates give a search, start scrambling the place, see what ye can find and let's carry it home," he shouted.

A roar of approval came from his soldiers and pilots. What did you expect? They were pirates. The looting began, grabbing and gathering what ever could be had in handfuls, armfuls, chestfuls. The poorest of the poor just had a bonus on their paychecks. James chuckled, quite pleased as his men got what they more than earned for protecting the people of the galaxy in the backwater. Yes, indeed.

Then his wrist comm began to chirp, James opened it, "Yeah, talk to me, babe."

[member="Winter Sovereign"]

Matreya

Damien strode along the land of Telos, with no particular goal in mind. At his hip was the blade so recently won at auction, Lymmahtun, the blade that seemed as if it bore a semblance of sentience. It was quite the tool, already he had amassed that it was crafted by Rave Merrill, with Ayden's aid it would seem. The shimmering blade was bright, bore an edge sharp enough to shave with - or skin a Terentatek. Also, was the ability to help Damien in drawing upon the Force, as if a Talisman of Concentration, minus the addictive feeling.

Against his back was the ever present - especially since the loss of Kallig's saber - Tantibus, with its scabbard securely in place. Though he had not had any real time to actually use the blade properrly in times of late, he had made sure to keep the metal shimmering and beautiful like a mirror of the rarest gems.

Beneath the weight of his massive blade sat the Cater Coat that he never seemed to go anywhere without. Despite the dual blades, and Coat, however, he was not seeking a battle. Not that he would avoid it, it just was not his main goal. As it was, he pondered his place in the Galaxy. But that did not equate to going unarmed, and unprepared, to the stars and beyond.

Touching the Talisman of Concentration about his neck absent mindedly, he pondered his predicament, when he sensed an oddity. It was not as if his mind had breached that of another, nor that he sensed an approaching horde. Rather that the Force tickled against his peripheral in an odd fashion; one that usually only meant a few things, one being finding of something amazingly important, another being immense danger, yet as said he had not sensed any minds nearby that bore him ill will. Thus he paused, slowly looking about from where he stood. Nearby a man was boarding his family onto a ship that looked ready to leave the planet, but of course Damien knew that could be a ruse.

What was that feeling...

Glancing skyward, his eyes rested on the Citadel. There. Whatever it was that awaited him, it would be found there of all places. Bringing his gaze back to the family that boarded the small vehicle, he approached and waved, a smile spread against his face from ear to ear, "Howdy folks, names Gus. Think I might be able to hitch a ride with yall?" He called to the man that seemed to play the role of both husband and father alike.

"Sorry mister, we dont happen to have the room. We are on vaca-" Before the man could finish, Damien's eyes flared a bright violet as he drew a swift draft of power from his spirits, to raise the man and his family by the necks then hurl them to the side. At the last moment, the pull changed to an opposing force so as to gently set them on the ground before they bounced like a tossed stone. Clmbing onto the craft, Damien drew closed the hatch, then made for the controls.

[member="Boethiah"]

James nodded and gave the woman a sly smile, "Princess, I would gladly have ye back--and so much more. Throw in dinner when this all be over and ye got a deal."

The spacer opened the general line to all his military units on hand, putting the Queen on hold for a moment "Alright, mates, take a notice, we got allies on hand. Keep ye eyes open for the Awakened Saber-jockeying witches. We are going double with them on team work."

"Sir, shall we move the ships to cease to impede traffic?" One of the officers informed James Justice.

The spacer nodded, "Aye, Ral, move the four Shadows close, taking point, I want those two Siegers running between in orbits, the Umbras on point, and tell the two Pulses to keep themselves ready. Tell em to shoot anything that comes within range, period. Let those Meridians fan out and give a safe perimeter and fill in the gaps, there be a reason we ordered two hundred of them--and keep those Switchblades moving, I want sentry units at all times. All times. And of course, keep the freighters coming to garner the loot. Anything that be getting through that let the Wasp-B's shot down. Take nothing in and get directly home. Send out a 'keep away' sign. Anyone gives ye a problem with it, direct em to me and give em a warning shot. A second to crush them. Ye got me?"

"Yes sir," the man said with a snap of his boots.

James nodded, satisfied, before turning his attention back to Winter, "Kisses, dear, call me if ye need me to slag anything for ye, and don't be a stranger."

He ended the comm and began scouring the area for something more to catch his eye.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Winter Sovereign"]
[member="Boethiah"]

Winter's gaze wandered over the ships within the hanger as her captain explained the situation to the Ice Queen...it seemed there where two ships and some other tools down below that were for the taking...however, the fact she could sense a presence in the force disturbed here...she figured they would not be the only ones here but she really did not desire conflict at the moment. However, when a member of the Royal Guard contacted her on her communicator Winter took pause and lifted her wrist..

"Your Majesty...you have a incoming message." She notified as if she were some kind of glorified answering machine...Winter scoffed a bit and narrowed her gaze.

"From?" She asked coldly. A short silence following after before she finally responded with a name she did not expect to hear.

"James Justice..."

Winters eyes widened in surprise...what was the smuggler doi-...wait, that was a silly question. Out of everyone in the galaxy was she really surprised 'he' was here? Regardless...this was good news. It was nice to know she had an ally with the same goals as hers...and she knew for a fact he was not the disturbance she felt...so whoever else was there with them may of bit off more than they can chew...then again maybe he was strong enough to blow up a planet with his fingers. Winter had no clue...still, she would not run with her tail tucked between her legs.

"Patch him through." Winter ordered, walking up to a nearby window and looking down towards the planet. The sound of radio static becoming more steady.

"Mr Justice...fancy seeing you here." The cold woman greeted, approaching her ship and slowly stepping into its hull. "I trust that our interest are aligned in this...situation. I am fairly certain we are not alone here. I suggest we watch each others back eh?" She inquired...blunt and to the point. She had little interest in playing catch up with so much on the line...perhaps later if they all got what they wanted. But for now it was best to remain focused and diligent.

And as she entered the shuttle she quickly took a seat in the back and crossed a leg over the other...this is how the game was played she supposed.

[member="James Justice"]

Vithar had been in the Pillar of Ascensions vast library scrolling through the databanks reading up on not only his own people but that of the Dathomirs, old tales of the jedi and sith and even a few more recent news articles on the more recent crisis' in the galaxy. Many would not expect the large man to be a academic due to his tendencies to prefer close quarters combat and his upbringing. Rising from the cushioned chair Vithar was getting ready to go return the book to its proper shelf when the doors to the Library slid open with a hiss and in came three Royal guards. All women, and all members of the Andre'al race. Sweat beaded on their foreheads as they breathed heavily. "The Queen has a mission for you." The guard in front said through panting breaths. "They couldn't raise you on your com."

Chuckling to himself Vithar's hand went to his belt where the com was hooked. He had a habit of turning it out and tuning out the world in general. Not something the Head Royal guard should do, but he did it none the less. The Pillar of Ascension was filled with hundreds of other individuals willing to lay their lives down for the High Queen. They would be fine to allow him a break or two so he could expand his knowledge. "Well just what is the message?" Vithar asked his voice as calm as ever. Almost serene in a way that resembled a jedi.

"You are to join her in the trip to a... Citadel Station?" The guard said almost puzzled about the Station.

"Thank you for delivering the message, ready ten others to accompany us. You three get some rest you look winded." Vithar said turning on his heels and walking out the library and on his way past handing off the book to one of the guards. "Return that for me please."

Less then five minutes later Vithar was boarding the shuttle with [member="Winter Sovereign"] . With a slight incline of his head to the queen he made way for the other royal guards to join them. After taking his own seat across from Winter, Vithar activate his com signalling for the shuttle to take off and embark towards Citadel station.

[member="James Justice"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

[member="Boethiah"] [member="Winter Sovereign"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Vithar Seth"]

Gray looked out at the shipyard of Ord Janon. He had heard about a ship that was left behind there, ready to be claimed. He had claimed his aunt's ship The Gypsy Caravan like this before, and now he was after a new one. He gotten wind of the Awoken moving as well to claim other assets left behind by the Primeval shattering. He figured he would through his hat into the ring and claim something, or try to at the very least. He knew others would come into this conflict with fleets and troops, so he did as well. It was him, his little astromech Key, and his ship. A true naval force to be reckoned with he was sure.

Gray said as he looked at his droid Key, " Key get ready to take a holo message for me." He took his helmet off and held it to his left side. As the droid signaled him it was ready, he smiled and motioned for the droid to start. He said, " To her beautiful excellence Winter Sovereign. I will be attempting to claim a ship on Ord Jannon. If my attempt is successful, I would be more than happy to hand it over to you for the price of a single kiss. Here is to hoping it all goes well! With love, Gray Raxis." He signaled for his droid to stop recording. He watched the message and figured it was good enough.

Gray said as he put his helmet back on, " Alright Key, send the message to that curvy wonder Winter and watch the ship. I'm going to go see about finding this ship and figuring what I need to do to get it." He headed off into the shipyard to begin his mission.

Erebos piloted a single Âhcena Interceptor into the battle, dropping the hyperspace ring around it as he moved towards Citadel station. He hated to fly as he wasn't very good at it but he piloted the ship into the stations airspace and looked upon the Order's End, now this was a ship he wanted. 'Could give it to the Awoken after I've made sure to go through the entire thing...' He thought as he piloted the ship to the closest hangar and landed there.
Once he was out of the ship he breathed easier, he wore the simple robes he always did with his signature mask on as well. A slight beep from the droid that had helped him on the ship turned his attention towards it. "What?" He asked and got a series of excited beeps and whoops from the little astromech droid, none of which he understood. "You know I can't understand you..." He muttered as he walked to the cockpit of the interceptor and looked inside to the screen that would display what the droid had just said.

"What?! No you can't tag along stay with the ship." "Beep, whoop, whoop, weeeee." "You can't be serious? When has that ever worked?" "Boooop, dooooo" "Now that was uncalled for!" "Blip, blip, dwoop." "Ugh! FINE! You can come along just don't slow me down or I'll chuck you out an air lock.... and slice into this datapad so I can understand your infernal beeping." "Beep boop" "Now you are just karking with me aren't you.."

With that he stormed off and behind him the little astromech rolled joyously along as it caught up with him and handed him the translation datapad.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Vithar Seth"] [member="Lady Sovereign"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Boethiah"]

"Sir we found something!" shouted one of the Sargents to the spacer.

James turned around with an annoyed sigh, 'Ricky, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't tell me ye found something, just tell me what ye found."

"Oh, ok," the Duro said blinking.

"Now, try again."

"Yes sir," the Duro took a breath, 'Sir, we found something.'

James facepalmed. Sometimes hiring the poorest of the poor was horrible. "What did ye find?"

"We found a ship."

James couldn't even believe his luck right now. He glared at the man, simmering in anger, "WHAT KIND OF SHIP RICKY???"

"Sir, there is no need to shout, I am right here. Is your Afluenza kicking in again, sir? Your turning quite red, you should have that looked at. Happens a lot, it seems."

"What ship did you see?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"Oh, a capital class ship, sir, very big--"

"Man it, begin preparing it to get off this rock and get moving."

"Yes sir!" Ricky ran off gleefully.

James sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Another Sargent began to run up, "Sir we found something!"

"What the hell is it???" James roared.

"A ship, sir."

James could seriously kill someone right now. "WHAT KIND OF BLOODY SHIP IS IT YOU MOTHER KARKER?!?!?!?"

"You don't have to--"

"WHAT KIND OF BLOODY SHIP IS IT?!?!?!?!?!" he shrieked.

"Oh, an interceptor, it got past our perimeter and got in."

James shook his head, why the hell was it so hard to get info around here? "Where is it?"

"I will lead you--"

"NO! Where is it?"

"Docking bay 7."

"Good, thank you."

James gave an irritated sigh as he made his way towards the bay. He had to talk with a pilot, hopefully they would be resaonable. Just in case he had soldiers behind him. He didn't want things to get messy.

[member="Darth Erebos"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Vithar Seth"]
[member="Lady Sovereign"]

"Beep wooooop" "Oh please your a glorified rust bucket with a calculator what do you know?" Erebos was growing more and more annoyed with the damn thing and if he didn't need it to pilot his fighter back if the trip turned out to be a bad one, the thing would be well on it's way to a fast landing on the planet bellow.... without a parachute or ship for protection. They argued a little more before Erebos stopped and with a gesture of his hand silenced the droid.
Around the corner he could see [member="James Justice"] coming, through the wall but then again he saw with the force so a little advantage was a given.

He waited until the man and his entourage turned the corner and even though Erebos did look the part of a sith he hadn't pulled out his lightsaber... just yet. "State your name and objective here..." He then said in a semi commanding tone towards James.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Vithar Seth"] [member="Lady Sovereign"] [member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Boethiah"]

There was no point in lying. James was a notorious being, a pirate, a crime lord but more than that--a charmer with a silver tongue.

He saw the astromech trundling beside the fellow, who, for all purposes looked and felt like the kind that wouldn't exactly look for having a few cold ones with the billionaire playboy. So he would just tell the truth.

"Well mate," he said with a smile, "just business, bit of a mop up operation, if ye feel me. A government this tyrannical falls, a fella needs to make sure that the largest of the weaponry dun't fall into the wrong hands," James offered his hand, "Name's captain James Justice. Who might ye be? And what ye doing on a tin can like this?"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos stared a little at the man before him. 'Force secretive.... obviously been trained.... could prove useful...' Were among the thoughts that ran through Erebos's mind. "My name is T'zanith Zebron and I'm here to liberate the biggest ship here, as a gift to a certain someone." He said as he took [member="James Justice"]'s hand. "Of course I would appreciate it if you didn't try and take it from me." His voice wasn't threatening at all, rather simply a friendly banter sort of tone, belaying a smile under his mask.
The only real weapon that would be visible on his person would be a Woebringer Heavy Blaster Pistol on his hip with a cross like cylinder next to the pistol.

[member="Darth Erebos"] shook the spacer's hand. That was a good sign, giving James reason to display a wide grin. Maybe they could get through this without violence. The spacer nodded, he could understand favors to friends, considering he found himself doing it all the time--often to his own cost.

He looked at the astromech for a moment. Here was a chance to make some small-talk, ease any tension and open lines of communication, "Quite a nice unit, mate. Me thinks ye should consider looking at MMI's units. They make the best. But then again," his smile deepened. "I be partial since I own the company."

The man drew a cigarette from his pocket, only lighting up after offering one to the fellow negotiator. It was as if they were in a night club instead of a warzone with the ease James carried himself. "I got lots of friends, mate, who this one be? Maybe they be mutual. And, if ye'd like we could cut a deal. No mess. No fuss. Just fair and business-like the way civilized men settle things."

Ice cold eyes seemed to narrow tightly as [member="Vithar Seth"] took the shuttle to the larger ship that was currently being unmanned. She listened over the radio as [member="James Justice"] & [member="Darth Erebos"] chattered on about what they wanted and how they were going to take it. Making the ice queen scoff lightly as she crossed her leg over the other and rested her arms along her chest. Patience was a virtue...and as their shuttle eventually flew past the others and took a landing within the hanger bay Winter stood from her seat in the back and stepped down the ramp of the ship and into the hanger aboard the Last Order.

Her gaze flicked from left to right as her sabres remained on the spine of her back...accompanied by her royal guard as the woman moved forward to venture to the cockpit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom