Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prep for life

Marriage, it was a magic moment in most people's lives. For saki it was something she had wished of but never thought she would marry... especially to such a man...t'zanith...[member="Darth Erebos"]....a powerful force user in control of shawken...a king

It had been a few weeks since he proposed to her, they gave it a little to work on some things then started getting prepared today, many things had to be done. Invites to be sent food to be ordered the announcement for one to the people of shawken, what dress to get, what color should it be, how the place should be set up....

She was looking a data pad over at some dresses unsure of what to where...they all looked good but she was quote sure if it would look good on that day...she was never one to pick a dress out...then again she was a bit different working on stuff all the time

He had enjoyed how happy his bride to be had been when he had proposed to her and it seemed the beaming happiness had barely subsided over the last few weeks. They had moved into a larger room inside the castle away from their separate rooms though most of the time he had spent away from [member="Saki lin"] during those days had been either in his private study studying both the force in it's entirety as well as going over a few designs needed for the running of his fledgling empire or in the throne room dealing with matters of state, though that usually cost him most of the day though he always made sure to spare some time for Saki.
Walking out of the shower dressed in simple robes over his lower half while drying his hair. "Your still holding onto that pad?" He asked with a smile as he walked up behind Saki and placed his hands over her shoulders and gave her a light massage. "You going to go blind if you keep staring at it like you do." He then added with a chuckle.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

red? No wpuldnt go well with my skin color...black? Maybe eh to dark ish...huh?

She felt his hands and looked up, she turned the pad off as she sat it down and laughed rubbing her forehead as she gave a smile and spoke

hahaha sorry, who knew choosing a dress could be so freaking hard...

She gave a smile rubbing one of his hands as she stood, she looked out a window seeing the city and then spoke again

there's jist so much to get ready for...honestly I haven't felt this stress in awhile since when you suddebly left...i guess if you wanna get dressed...despite the view I have...we can make that announcement huh?

He gave her a soft smile as he moved to hug her from behind as he looked out the view himself. "Well it's customary to let the people know two weeks in advance when a royal wedding is going to be held and well... It seems there are still a few weeks to get everything finished for the weeding after all." He said with a smile as he rested his chin against her head. "I have an idea for the weeding theme at least." He then said in a calm and slow manner, seemingly just enjoying the moment when it came to his tone. "Why not a traditional royal Shawkenesse weeding? With the guests all placed within the Throne room as it's converted into a reception hall for after the weeding. The ceremony held in the cathedral at the end of the central road leading to the palace." He said almost half in thought though he made sure to hug her tightly in a warm embrace.

[member="Saki lin"]

[member="Darth Erebos"]

She let a clam breath out relaxed as she looked over the people, so many wpuld be there hundreds of not thousands attending not to mention watching as she was crowned queen of shawken...the thought was both exciting and scaring in the same motion as she looked back

Oh? You know that wedding idea sounds nice and appropiate, I am becoming their queen after all it would look good...abd it sounds interesting

She patted his hand as she moved away as she brought the terminal up and looked things over

so I was curious of we should have alcohol there...you know have local people bring it

"Isn't alcohol a stable of weddings?" He asked as he leaned against the window frame a little after Saki had moved away, looking out of the window at his kingdom. "I'm sure the local cuisine and drinks will be quite adequate and to everyone's enjoyment or tastes." His tone one of enjoying calm as he turned from the window and to his future bride as he gestured towards her with his hand almost absentmindedly, utilizing the force to raise her slightly up off the ground around her in a playful manner.

[member="Saki lin"]

[member="Darth Erebos"]

She felt herself raise slightly and simply let it happen as she relaxed putting a hand on her chin as she nodded and hummed to herself in thought as she laughed at herself

by the force my parents will be so surprised to hear i am marrying a king of a planet hahahah

She hasn't told them yet as she wanted to wait till everything was in place, she fispeted his force gently and looked to him as she waved

why don't we walk

While he simply held up his hand to keep her lightly floating in the air he walked towards her while listening to her. A small smile growing on his lips as he heard her chuckle about her parents. "You still haven't told them? Hasn't it been almost six years already?" He said with an almost teasing smile as he was now beside her and gently put her back down. "Yes I believe a walk would be good, get some fresh air." His voice his usual almost silvery calm that it always was as he offered her his hand to get up.

He had the idea of going to the top of the castle which would give them the best and frankly the most wondrous view of the valley the castle was nestled at the base of.

[member="Saki lin"]

[member="Darth Erebos"]

She huffed at his comment as she rubbed the back if her neck...she handy exactly left her parents in good terms running away to be a pirate and realizing pirates wasn't excalty like the stories

well...i didn't leave on...nice terms...i think maybe this afternoon I'll give them a call...see if they respond

She took his hand and followed him, she loved the shawkenses designs very much like Nubian yet more smoother details. She thought to herself as they walked, mostly about how she got to here...that day she vetted all her credits to take a test and made it in...meetimg him...learning about the force and becoming stronger with it...then losing him causing her so much grief and anger...to now...now was the best time of her life

tell me has it really been six tears we've been together?

He smiled a little as they walked along the rooftop hanging gardens. "I believe so, though there's so much happened in that time it's sort of hard to keep track." He said as he breathed in deeply as the crisp and clean mountain cool air flowed around their bodies, he felt it particularly tingly due to how much his robes breathed and the thin quality silk it was made of.

[member="Saki lin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom