Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Pre-Factory]

Hi Techno Unionists,

I’ve been doing some research while I wait for a tech approval I need to roleplay my first character.

I have an idea to tie my character’s home planet, that orbits a brown dwarf star, into Star Wars lore. Wookieepedia identifies two brown dwarf stars, I’d like to leverage one that I think offers room for a unique interpretation. It also happens to be in the vicinity of the Techno Union. I’d really appreciate any critique or concerns of this idea, from any perspective.

Also if it makes sense to submit this for formal approval then I don’t know whether to post this under Planets or Locations since it ties to a canon system that is not on the map.

I have an introduction then planet-in-template-format below. The template is long and possibly boring, please feel free to just comment on the introduction in white text which hopefully raises all the possible any conflicts with lore and the Techno Union. I look forward to your concerns!

Thanks kindly, Junker Pugn / L3P0

The submitted planet is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom