Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Factory: Jaguar Tactical Assault Craft

Halo-Booster-Frame-Concept-Art-e1373837506268.jpg

Image Source: This Guy

Affiliation: Commonwealth

Manufacturer: TaraTari Wartime

Model: JTAC-1a

Modularity: Limited

Production: Limited Production

Material: Titanium-Trimantium Alloy

Classification: Elite Interceptor

Length: 7m
Height: 2m
Width: 6m

Armament: 16
· [2] Turret Mounted 30mm Rotary Cannon
· [1] Forward Mounted Rail Cannon
· [12] Concussion Missile

Defense: 4
· Chaff Decoys
· Particle Shield
· Ray Shield

Squadron Count: 20

Special Features:
· Pilot Sync ; The JTAC's controls operate primarily through the pilot's HUD. From battlefield displays, to ammunition counters, and even the targeting system all synchronize with the pilot's armor systems. Without the proper equipment to link to these controls, the JTAC is little more than a speeder bike.

Maneuverability Rating: 0.5

Speed Rating: 0.5

Hyperdrive Class: N/A

Strengths:
· Like the Wind ; The JTAC-1a is an astonishingly fast and nimble fighter craft. Little more than a seat, an engine, and weapon systems, the JTAC forgoes weighty systems like life support, and a hyper drive in order to garner it's impressive speed and maneuverability.

· Attack Craft ; The JTAC boasts an impressive weapons load out. From the 30mm rotary cannons to engage enemy fighter, to the rail connon designed to pierce capital ship hulls, the JTAC has a weapon for every target on the battlefield.

Weaknesses:
· What Cockpit? ; The JTAC possesses a potentially lethal cockpit, a nonexistent one. If the Ray and Particle shields are overwhelmed there is nothing to protect the pilot from enemy fire or even battlefield debris.

Description:

Development Thread: (soon)
Intent: To provide Sector Zero SpecOps forces with an elite fighter craft.
Who Can Use This: Commonwealth Navy
Primary Source: N/A

This is still a WIP. I'd also like to ask anyone from Project Jaguar or Sector Zero to help with a dev thread. Maybe Director [member="Winslow"] would be interested in overseeing the development of this as well?

[member="Maris Jolner"]

While I appreciate the link and your concern, it's not necessary. I've been writing here for almost two years and done more submissions than I care to even try to count, and every one of them says "Image Source: Google Search." I've never had a judge comment about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom