Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Porcelain & Steel

Porcelain & Steel
The Chronicles of the Princess and the Piranha

Herds of jagged stone and gnarled durasteel wafted through the empty expanse of space, littering the endless dusk with a labyrinth of obstacles that barely grazed past a silent black corvette. Weaving its way through the neglected debris, the ship slipped through the ravaged asteroid belt like a Nexu in the night, melting into the generous pockets of shadows that the surrounding chaos offered. Inconspicuousness was what Ariadne wanted anyway, the simple fact that she’d evaded a rather large swarm of ships, Republican vessels no doubt, granted the perpetually apathetic woman a moment of sweet satisfaction. There they were amidst armies conquering worlds, harboring various illicit items of worth that might have struck any republic officer’s fancy if the dark corvette showed up on the fleet’s radar. Copious vats of Black Spice and other questionable goods were snuggled within the cold dark breast of the ‘Nightingale’, worth more than the vessel that contained it all.

Thankfully, Ariadne knew how to avoid trouble and with the deftness of a spider she traversed the fringes of the galaxy in silence and quiet contemplation. Her web was the whispers of the men and women from her cabal, carrying her from one planet to the next, away from any who hoped to pursue her trail. Normally, such a thing would have never happened but after a certain incident on that godforsaken planet filled with tacky daytime holos and lousy politicians the dark haired Baroness couldn't risk being tailed. A fact that often ruined whatever moment of contentment she found herself in.

"You know what, kark that princess!" Ne'ban the ship's mechanic groaned, the heat of his breath pluming from heavy chapped lips that dropped near his prickly chin. Another individual who saw little good in Ariadne's most recent crew member. "If we aren't allowed to sleep with her then can we at least have her cook for us? Oh and her voice hurts my ears..." The man grumbled, scratching the underside of his second chin with the tip of a spanner. Ariadne wrinkled her nose at the sight. Why had she even bothered coming down here, especially when she knew her mechanic's stance on their captive royal.

"She's not going to be here long. Stop complaining." The pale skinned baroness retorted bluntly, drumming crimson nails against a polished work bench. It was something that she had to continually remind her crew. The one known as Elleryn was just a pretty add-on to whichever unlucky individual purchased the next batch of spice. It was an odd predicament the young woman found herself in, having to deal with such an overt nuisance as the dainty little thing she was given back on Xasuri.

"Ma'am, I'd like to respectfully second Ne'ban's opinion." A voice sung through a nearby screen, the smirking face of the corvette's pilot flashing through the glowing holo. Amba Goz' only felt such sentiment after his suggestions at wooing the princess were immediately buffeted by the easily unamused captain.

"Stop listening to my conversations and get us to Csilla." Ariadne mumbled, not even bothering to look at the grinning pilot.

"At least gag her!"

"Oh you would like that wouldn't you?"

"We both know you'd like that more."

"I second that..."

"Shut it. Both of you. Amba, get us to Csilla now. Ne'ban, just do your job."

"And the pri-"

"I'll deal with the princess." Ariadne snarled, already walking away from the grinning face of her pilot and the unsightly chins of her mechanic. For a moment she was actually relieved she'd be heading for the company of another female. Alas, such a thought only lasted for a second before she reminded herself of who exactly it was she was about to walk in on. Descending the stairs into the hangar beneath the engine room, the pale skinned half Firrerreon clicked her tongue before unceremoniously rapping her nails against the door to the princess' little room. It was an unspoken ritual that started only a few days into her captive's imprisonment, a gesture that granted the surly princess some meager warning of who it was standing outside her room.

Why she even bothered she did not know, nor did she care to explore the reason behind such a gesture.

"Get dressed. You're coming with me."

Elleryn

Snooty Xasurian Princess
Perhaps the vile pale-skinned woman thought she was doing the princess a favour by allowing her to traverse her grotesque ship with its even more revolting staff. Elleryn took one step out of the cage that she was kept in and tried not to vomit. This place smelled as awful as it looked.

The staff stared at her like she was a plaything; their eyes gazing over her with a perverted hunger. Elleryn had seen this look many times on some of the less-trained men in Crevua. She shuddered as she shut the doors, refusing to speak to any of them. When they tried to touch, to pet her on the back, she flinched. When they approached her, she screamed and hid behind the metallic cot she slept in.

They were thinking of doing awful things to her, she just knew it.

And Zen was a monster for allowing them to even be on the same floor as her.

Of course, she did take her time to roam the halls when she was certain she wouldn’t be approached. There were containers filled with illegal substances, though simply through her brief encounters with the pirate upstairs, Elleryn had somewhat of an idea of who she was.

It seemed as though everyone on this ship was unhappy, her especially. She didn’t see them smile whenever she passed by them, and pretty soon she learned to ignore them. After all, they didn’t appreciate her being so honest when she voiced her opinions on her living conditions. Her room lacked gold sheets, the floors needed to be scrubbed, and she saw a…spider hanging from the medicinal cabinet the other day.

Why, they were probably raising live Gizka somewhere on this ship.

She lingered in the comforts of her room, trying to keep herself occupied. She wished she could at least redecorate the place. Obviously, Zen was far too uncivilized to care about the condition of her ship. Elleryn almost felt sorry for these barbarians when she realized they probably never even took an interior decorating class. She sulked for a bit, as the door hissed open.

It was her.

That evil woman who had yet to dump her with an even more disgusting creature. Elleryn cringed in her place and sucked in her cheeks.

Why would I ever want to be seen in public with you?” She spat out, crossing her arms over her chest.

Of course, it would be nice to go out. But to be seen in public wearing the meek froths the woman had provided her? That would be torturous! Half her closet was filled with drab clothing, and the other half was extremely…revealing and would probably pass for undergarments or even less.

Besides, I have absolutely nothing to wear.

| [member="Ariadne Van'Shelaq"] |

Little could be said about Ariadne's attempts at making the princess' stay in the Nightingale a comfortable one, for little effort had been put into actually satisfying such an objective. It was superfluous and silly, a waste of time if the young Baroness knew any better and no amount of her captive's incessant groaning could change that. Whilst the raven haired woman possessed the patience of a glacier there was no denying how shrill her unwelcome guest became as the journey took them further away from Xasuri.

Gone were the precious ornaments, scented baths, golden threads and all the other nonsense Xasuri's beloved princess diligently whined about and the lack of such commodities almost granted Ariadne a moment's satisfaction. It was nice knowing she'd served the shallow royal a generous serving of reality.

Alas, such a gift came at a price. In her own quarters, far away from the drone of the corvette's engine and the chatter of her men, Ariadne could still hear the soft wailing of the woman she'd snatched away. It was a nagging scratch in the back of her mind, always sneaking into her moments of silence, tearing her away from the much needed reprieve the captain's quarters offered her.

It was always there, constant. Ringing in her ears like a siren's wail and even if the princess went about her day without shedding a tear her captor's mind still replayed the whispering whimpers that haunted those lonely nights aboard the Nightingale.

Ariadne hated it; hated the girl for being so weak and fragile.

So there she stood, with one expertly shaped eyebrow cocked at the sight before her, her hawkish gaze leering at the tussled little princess in front of her. Crimson lips were pursed into a thin line, hiding a razor sharp maw that would make quick work of the soft fleshy bits on the obstinate wench stomping around the dull grey quarters. Those porcelain cheeks were flushed with an angry pink, her bright blue eyes attempting to provoke a response from the Baroness and for a moment all Ariadne could see was a very sad little clown, flinging around sass like it was glitter on a child's name-day.

Ariadne sniffed at the thought.

"Because you won't be seen." Ariadne responded flatly, motioning with her hand for the door to close behind her before languidly taking a seat near the wall opposite her captive's cot. Eyes momentarily flickered from the girl, then to her outfit and then to the closet filled with black lace and leather, all designed for a body far less modest than the blonde creature in front of her.

"You'll be staying overnight on Csilla." The woman explained with a bored sigh, briefly glancing at her scarlet painted talons before once more returning her attention to the princess.

Would the complaining ever stop?

"Wear something or wear nothing at all. I don't care. You will get changed now." Ariadne uttered firmly, staring the princess in the eyes and making no move to leave the stool in the corner of the room. Crossing her arms and folding one slender leg over the other, the raven haired woman nodded with her head for the princess to get going, her burning gaze daring the Xasurian royal to challenge her orders.

[member="Elleryn"]

Elleryn

Snooty Xasurian Princess
The woman was already invading her privacy. She gave her this awful prison-like room to stay in with nothing more to entertain herself than her own reflection in the tiny mirror! Of course, Elleryn had never actually been to a prison herself. This tiny room on this ship was probably more awful than some of Hani’s prison cells.

To top it all off, the food she was served was horrid and left a bad aftertaste in her mouth. She discarded the mystery meat to the side and only ate what she deemed was edible. She wondered if the woman with auburn eyes knew the torture she was being put through and how unfair she was being.

As the woman’s red lips parted to speak, Elleryn wanted to have none of it. Yet, she couldn’t block the husky voice from her thoughts. It sent a chill down her frail spine.

Because you won’t be seen.

Elleryn’s tiny mouth opened in disbelief. She wanted to say something, but was too stunned to speak. The Princess of Xasuri not seen? And on a planet as well known as Csilla? Ariadne knew nothing about social affairs and was hiding her to simply add to her torture. Her eyes flicked over to the closet that showcased the…licentious clothing and realized that maybe it was for the best.

At this point, Elleryn felt as though she’d rather wear her torn nightgown than any of the strings laid out for her. However, the gown she was wearing was bloodied, and would bring more attention to her than she desired. Her golden hair wasn’t properly shampooed and her skin smelled of natural oils.

I can’t begin express how much I loathe you.” Elleryn said, heading for the closet. She pulled out the less revealing thing there which was a simple black slip.

Holding it over her tiny body, she grimaced and realized Zen was still in the room, watching her like a hawk. “Are you not going to leave?

The little 'o' shaped mouth was almost cartoonish, like a character ripped straight from the old holos who just experienced something world shattering. Ariadne cocked a brow at the sight, the flood of her captive's feathery heartbeat filling her ears like pulsating flood. The Baroness now knew the princess well enough to know she was distraught, furious even and the mere fact that it was so visibly obvious on that pretty porcelain face was enough to leave the dark haired woman momentarily roll her eyes in steely dismay. How transparent was this girl?

How utterly inconceivable yet wholly predictable that Xasuri's lost royal would gape at not being seen rather being a pirate's prisoner. The logic needed to mold such a thought actually took teh woman by surprise and she offered the princess a dissatisfied leer.

Perhaps she was already losing her senses and riding the quick ship into dementia.

Clicking her tongue, Ariadne offered the young woman a dismissive blink before scraping her mind for whatever words wouldn't be wasted on such a shallow creature. For that moment, the Baroness was left silent, musing over how utterly hopeless this princess actually was.

"Of course, and I know you're not lying." Ariadne offered with a quick smack of her lips, razor sharp canines briefly flashing under the dull glow of the light before returning behind crimson lips.

It was clear from the way that Elleryn responded to her presence that such a sentiment was as clear as day. She would shiver and cringe, hold her breath and always flicker her big blue gaze from one unimportant thing to the next. She was nervous, annoyed and terrified. The ever present flutter of the girl's heartbeat was enough to grant the woman a portrait of how her captive was feeling. All one hundred and seventeen clicks of her juicy red organ screamed out everything the dark haired woman needed to know.

"No." Ariadne responded bluntly, motioning with her finger for the young woman to hurry up before observing the bedroom that she'd forced the creature into. Well, bedroom was a generous word, it was the ship's old weapon's closet, just large enough to comfortably fit two people inside and several crates of ammunition and explosives. Reminiscing about what the room that once was didn't last particularly long when her peripherals caught sight of her slender captive. A simple black slip scrunched in her dainty hands.

"Would you prefer I dress you instead?" Ariadne snarled, rolling her eyes as if she were dealing with a petulant child. It was simple enough threat to get the princess moving...or so the woman hoped. "Or shall I get my mechanic to do the honours?" She offered, with a cock of her head.

Ariadne's face was stone, but the smile that danced behind her clenched teeth and a steely gaze was enough to warrant a quick glance away from the princess.

[member="Elleryn"]

Elleryn

Snooty Xasurian Princess
I would rather wear your revolting garb than have you or your greasy, indigent staff members lay their hands on me!” She snapped, her light colored eyes staring into Ariadne’s darker ones.

I swear; when my brother finds me, he will have your head. I will have your head.’ This woman…this Zen; no matter how many times Elleryn repeated it in her head, she always came to the conclusion that this person was the vilest creature in all the galaxies combined. Why, she was even more repulsive than Uroz, her blood-curdling, obsessive fiance who had more holographs than every Xasurian combined.

Even so, she had to admit, this was one good way to get out of a marriage she never really wanted. The tradeoff was quite poor though. At least Uroz showered her with delight in the form of never-ending obsessive affection coupled with many, many extravagant gifts! Zen could at least redecorate, or hire calmer staff members who knew how to be obedient especially in the company of a princess.

She sorted through the clothes, fingers examining the coarse leather and lace that contrasted with the paleness of her skin. Why, if she wore this in Xasuri she’d be considered the laughing stock! Or worse…a fashion disaster. Why, this was no art piece. This…this was something that belonged in smuggled X-rated films that were usually confiscated by the military. Elleryn bit her lip as she yanked the most modest looking garment out of the closet.

She turned her back against the taller, more abrasive woman. “It’s prominent from your taste in apparel that you aren’t one to be modest.” She spoke, clutching the fabric against her chest. “However, I still want to salvage whatever chasteness I have within me, so I require you leave as I get undressed.

Now!” She barked.

Did Ariadne regret the trade on Xasuri? No. Was the hefty boost in profits worth the presence of a humanoid equivalent of a migraine aboard her ship? Possibly, if one ignored the sheer amount of mental strain it took to simply listen to the gaudy golden child. It was an exercise in self-control at its purest, a feat that the most hardened Mandolorian veterans may deem too bothersome if they were met with the task of enduring the visual travesty that was Elleryn. She was an assault on the senses, especially for the woman who possessed an exceptionally keen sense of hearing, and the grating and whiny pitch of the girl was enough to make Ariadne regret her decision not to gag the creature. Of course such a thing would incite some lewd gossip among her men but it would be enough to grant the dark haired woman some semblance of peace.

"I heard that! I'll let you know that it's not grease its -"

"Shut it Amba!" Ariadne growled at the glowing speaker, her jaw clenching as a deep and long exhale escaped her nostrils. She cared not for petty insults thrown her way by what was simply a child who suckled from the teat of gaudiness and gold nor was she bothered by the fact that her pilot was listening in on her conversation with the princess, what did bother her was the knowledge that the princess wouldn't let up. This was a part of the package, the incessant stubbornness and brattiness and Ariadne loathed it. Would it be easy to kill her? Oh yes, a mere punch to the throat would be enough to turn Elleryn into nothing more than a pretty corpse. But it wasn't profitable, a dead princess would bring no credits and no credits means a waste of time.

Time was precious.

"Oh darling, if you really think that then I'll personally invite this brother of yours to try his best." Ariadne snarled, the pointed ivory daggers that lay hidden behind crimson lips glinting under the cold, sterile light above. She was utterly serious and the weight of the threat was palpable enough to cut through the lukewarm air and leave no further room for argument.

Or so Ariadne hoped anyway.

The girl was certainly a daring one, or perhaps she really was stupid, but nevertheless her commanding outburst was enough to give the cartel boss a moments pause. Difficult, that was the word, it would've summoned a springy snap of the fingers if it were anybody else but the steely half Firrerreon, but Ariadne remained wholly unimpressed. The silence that quickly followed the screeching tantrum hung heavy over the little space long enough for the Xasurian to regain her composure, whatever was left of it anyway. Alas, lessons had to be taught and with a low sigh Ariadne stepped forward, eyes devoid of any emotion. With a fell swoop of her clawed hands, the blood stained, flimsy dress adorning the princess's slender figure was violently torn from her flesh like dried bark off a tree.

The force from which it was wrenched from the princess was enough to leave chaffing burns against her immaculate skin, not that Ariadne noticed of course.

"Get changed." Was all Ariadne uttered, already walking away from the vulnerable royal. There was a complete disinterest, a scathing nihilism in the woman's voice that masked the annoyance that bubbled beneath her porcelain skin. That was to be the girl's final warning. No one told Zen what to do, ever, and as if it were some crude act of symbolism the shredded dress was deposited into the furnace chute without anything more than a glance. Up in smoke it went, the final tangible piece of home the princess possessed and Ariadne could not care less for she was already out of the room by the time the scent of barbecued silk wafted into the air...

[member="Elleryn"]

Elleryn

Snooty Xasurian Princess
As the cloth was pulled from her body, Elleryn’s body cringed at the sound of the precious golden silk tearing. Xasurians were discouraged to show emotion, and Elleryn wasn’t quite sure if she could actually pin down any one emotion tied to the loss of the only thing she had left of her home. She stared at the woman—for the first time in minutes, Elleryn was completely silent.

And shaking.

Her skin was bare, she was exposed.

And she was about to wear the ugliest, most promiscuous outfit in the entire galaxy. That was something to feel emotion for. Elleryn sobbed into the black leather, and for the first time, she understood what she was really sad about. She lost the first boy she ever cared about when she was younger.

The feeling of this, was oddly similar.

Gone was the expensive slave-made silk she treasured so much. Of course, it barely cost her anything, yet she adored it. It was beautiful, even with her bloodstain. And now it was gone. The only thing keeping her fashionable in this world of repugnance was the fabric that went up in flames. Even fire, warm blazing worthless fire, was more beautiful than she was at this very moment.

Elleryn allowed the tears to flow and she caught them with her index finger.

I…I must accept my fate now.” She whispered to herself, as she stared down at the leather. “I…I’m going to be hideous…But that’s okay, because no one else in the galaxy will see me dressed like this.” She said, trembling as she held the cloth.

It was time to slip it on. It was obvious the outfit was meant for someone of…bigger assets. Elleryn felt like she was a depressing present, with the dress’s bandage like style. She pouted as another tear fell. She touched the mirror, unable to recognize herself. She felt paler in the outfit, and far smaller. She also felt like she was someone who had just come out from a spice snorting party. “On one hand, no media will recognize me, and I definitely won’t be in any tabloids at this rate...Now, is someone going to come in and do my makeup?

Even when darkness prevailed, the golden girl still had her optimism.

Ariadne did not dare turn around and look at the sniveling mess she'd left behind, nor did she pay attention to the meek little sobs that seemed to chase her even further out of the room. The princess' display was so blatantly mind numbing as it was unattractive that the seemingly unperturbed woman was glad she'd left when she did. Ariadne prided herself on her self control but a second longer in that room and the need for control could have taken over. Why someone would react so theatrically to a change in outfit was so utterly foreign to the scowling pirate considering there was an entire laundry list of worse punishments that she could have afforded the skinny royal. She could've branded the princess, torn her teeth out with pliers or removed a dainty little toe one at a time and force fed them to the girl.

But none of that would've satisfied her and that alone irritated the woman. All she needed was to discard the princess and let her rot under someone else's care, then they would have the opportunity to mutilate the blonde as much as they wanted.

Heeled boots clicked against the durasteel stairs that spiraled into the cockpit, the muted chatter of Amba Goz and his little assistant droid filling the lukewarm air with a casual atmosphere rarely found on a vessel that intended to remain hidden. Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, Ariadne cleared her throat before approaching the heavyset Trandoshian, crimson nails rapping against the cool durasteel panels framing the reptilian's seat.

Csilla was a pale blue orb hovering in the periphery of the cockpit's ovular screens, the wintry planet shimmering from the collective lights of its scattered Chiss settlements. It was a welcome sight after the days wandering the black expanse of space, even though Ariadne knew she'd more than likely face blizzards and sub zero temperatures upon landing. perhaps the cold would be enough to silence the fragile package she was dragging alongside her.

"The princess and I will take the shuttle to the edge of Ac'siel, I can't say how long I'll be there, two days at the most." The woman uttered, glancing at the holos detailing the current economic and environmental state of the city they would be passing into.

"Ma'am, you really think you'll find buyers here? They're Chiss after all..." Amba grimaced, his forked tongue flickering against the dried skin atop his lips before an orange eye scoped out the dark haired woman.

"Someone will. I know a high profile buyer whose interested in our Spice, I'll throw the girl in as a pretty little addition to any purchase made." Ariadne mused, pursing her lips tightly as she remembered the cryptic message sent from one of the outliers in the Chiss city concerning her produce. Little information had been exchanged between herself and the mysterious accomplice other than the fact that they maintained a relatively prominent position in the military. Why someone like that needed drugs was none of her concern, as long as they were honest with their purchase and willing to take a princess as a complimentary gift.

"She's going to die out there."

"She was going to die in her kingdom as well." The woman found herself utter quietly, motioning for the pilot to ready the shuttle before she activated the voice control. With a dull click, the glowing visage of Ne'ban filled the space in front of her. "Escort our guest to shuttle B please. If she resists, hurt her." Ariadne ordered darkly, clenching her jaw and cancelling the call before her mechanic could even respond.

He wouldn't defy her order, especially since it involved a few seconds alone with the princess.

Pinching the bridge of her nose and gathering a packed satchel by entry to the cockpit, the woman released a shallow sigh before heading off down into the shuttle bay...hoping that Ne'ban didn't maim the girl too badly.

[member="Elleryn"]

Elleryn

Snooty Xasurian Princess
Impulsive was never the word Elleryn used to associate herself with. Xasuri was an strange planet with even stranger people; its inhabitants composed of those who cannot freely express their emotions. Perhaps it was the shock of everything that happened to her that allowed Elleryn to react as she did. However, besides the little slip she had earlier, she had all the reason to believe she was keeping her composure.

In the oddest ways possible.

She dried her tears and focused on her reflection. Being scrawny was a social norm in the upperclass of her home world, yet seeing other places and being in these clothes made her realize for the first time how undeniably skinny she was. Elleryn always knew she was fragile—yet it was here, at this time and place, where she realized how terrible her fragility was.

Being shot at, being verbally and physically abused by the terrible travesty that was Zen, being around her greasy staff members made Elleryn want to grow. It wasn’t normal to want to do manual labor or train to get stronger. In fact, it was a very strange thing to want; yet here, it seemed like she had no choice.

Fragility was going to get her killed.

Or worse: fragility was going to make her ugly.

Lost-in-thought, Elleryn didn’t notice the person moving to her prison till his reflection showed on the mirror. Did Higol actually hear her call and send someone to do her makeup? Although she sent her a grease-monkey whose hands probably spent more work around oil than skin product (which he clearly needed), Elleryn was a little bit grateful.

Perhaps he brought a beauty kit with him.

Oh good.” She said, clapping her hands together as she turned to see him. “Are you here to help me with my hair and makeup? If so, I suggest you sanitize first.Realizing he wasn't moving fast enough, she cleared her throat. "Chop chop. We haven't got all day."

Ne'ban was a stocky fellow, a man whose unmatched expertise was only equalled by his garish visage and volatile personality. Craggy yellowed scars adorned his heavy set brow and prickly jowls, years of shallow infections gradually mutilating what was once a relatively handsome face into something far less endearing. Alas, his offensive features were the last of the aging mechanic's worries. Aside from a growing case of gout that burned against the flesh of his ankles, the typically grouchy man was afflicted with an annoyance that far outweighed his gnarled features and sickly limbs and it took the presence of a girl that neither deserved to be aboard Zen's ship nor with a working set of vocal chords.

Her presence irked the mechanic, frustrated him like no other. Yes, she was attractive, but the very look of her told Ne'ban that she'd snap if he even bothered to take the girl for a ride. Plus, the fact that his razor toothed boss strictly forbid anyone from defiling the princess was reason enough not to approach or even look at the golden haired distraction, even if he hadn't felt the touch of a woman in over a month. It would only make things worse if he dwelt on her presence...or so he thought anyway.

But fate played cruel games and as the scarred mechanic toiled away in the engine room, sweat dotting his brow and the gout biting at his ankles, the snarling face of Zen appeared in the small console by the toolbox.

"Escort our guest to shuttle B please. If she resists, hurt her."

That was that, no time to question the order or give himself time to consider the opportunity Zen granted him. He would be alone with the princess, for a few seconds at the most and he would cherish that private moment as if it were his last. Limping up the stairs, and wincing with every step, the scarred man slicked the patches of rusty hair from his brow before striding over to the little birdcage his boss had dumped the pretty creature into and oh...was she pretty. Still as skinny and breakable as she was when the boss brought her on the ship, although this time she looked like more of an upstart whore than a revered royal and that excited the mechanic.

"Shut it!" Ne'ban growled, a course hand sweeping through the air before latching onto the silky golden locks, his vice grip yanking her from her place by the mirror. So smooth, so fragrant...it was like silk in his hands, he even gave it a good sniff. It was like roses. The man was so excited he gave the fistful of hair an ecstatic shake, ensuring the girl felt his morbid glee as he leered down at her. "You're lucky the Boss isn't here, you get to experience some real fun before you get turned into some Hutt's doll..." He drooled, yanking the princess up till her cheek rested against his gnarled face, he deeply inhaled. She was so soft, so sweet and delectable. A shaking hand groped her, squeezing supple flesh as a stained tongue traced a wet circle against the lobe of her ear, tasting the girl for all she was worth.

Just a few more seconds...

"I'm going to make sure you -"

Crack!

He heard the sound before he felt the pain, the searing shatter of his shoulder blade coursing through his arm as the sensation burrowed deep into his nerves. Was he bleeding? Eyes darted towards the wounded flesh, manicured nails darting across his peripherals before he felt something else break. Something important. He would've sworn if he could, but his voice had escaped him and everything quickly turned to black.

Just a few more seconds and he might have felt a little bit good...

"Taking too long Ne'ban." Her voice uttered, casual and blunt, auburn eyes ignoring the heavy figure that dropped to the floor between the princess and her leather clad figure. Clicking her tongue and looking none too impressed with the unconscious mechanic, Ariadne glanced up at the tussled royal, an eyebrow raised in momentary dissatisfaction before she wrinkled her nose. "Come." She ordered, lightly kicking Ne'ban out of the way before reaching for the woman's wrist and firmly leading her out of the room and into the humming cocoon of the shuttle B.

Ne'ban would be dealt with on her return and the man would soon learn to cope with a lot more than just a severed shoulder...

[member="Elleryn"]

Elleryn

Snooty Xasurian Princess
In hindsight, Elleryn should’ve known he wasn’t sent there to do her makeup due to the fact that he…well…gave off the impression that he was infected with something. Yet Elleryn, being the accepting and wonderful princess that she was believed that everyone deserved the benefit of the doubt. Yes, that meant the gross, repulsive, greasy mechanics did too.

Yet, with this…being’s pelvis pressed against her side, Elleryn wasn’t quite sure she believed in the benefit of the doubt anymore. Naturally, Elleryn would’ve screamed, though as the grease monkey yanked beautiful golden locks and pulled her towards him, she gave off the most unpleasant screech instead. “Get your hands off of me!” She commanded, baffled by his forwardness.

His actions were punishable by law on Xasuri, yet here, there really wasn’t much of a law enforcement system. Elleryn took note to strengthen Xasuri’s military…She also took note to suggest Zen recruit a few lawyers who could do her bidding. As for now, she had this…hutt-like humanoid with halitosis to deal with.

His skin was as greasy as he looked, and Elleryn was more disgusted by his lack of good hygiene than at the thoughts that ran through his head. The hairs on her arm began to rise and she cringed as his tongue licked her earlobes. This was the most disgusting thing she had to deal with in her entire life and she had Uroz as a fiance!

The world was really a strange place. It was no wonder people loved Xasuri so much. She didn’t have to deal with sexual harassment via stomach-turning pervert. “Get. Off. Me.” A high pitched clamour escaped her lips and her eyes scoured the room for something she could use to attack that vulgar man with. As he helped himself to her body, she found herself helpless yet again.

This man was going to have his way with her and there was nothing she could do about it.

She blacked out momentarily before she was suddenly released, the perverted man falling to the floor. She looked up, hoping to see that her brother had finally come to rescue her. The slight bit of hope in her eyes faded as it met Zen’s dark ones.

Yet still, she was grateful. Elleryn may have been bratty, yet she showed her gratitude when she had to. She was brought up with manners, and when the princess was saved, she was told to say thank you. As the rigid woman called out to her, Elleryn stepped over the dying degenerate and moved towards her captor.

I will say it this once,” She murmured, eyes shifting away. “Thank you for saving my life from that disgusting pervert.

Face reddening from embarrassment, she quickly collected herself by patting her loose-dress, examining it for any blood splatter. “Though if you didn’t have such an awful man onboard, we wouldn’t have had this problem.

Brisk footsteps echoed into the cargo hold, the distinctive rhythm of heeled boots reverberating into the dimly lit durasteel hangar signalling the fleeting expedition from Elleryn's sad little bedroom to the awaiting shuttle. Ariadne remained silent, a glowering beauty with a clenched jawline and a furrowed brow, her simmering annoyance solely remaining behind her steely visage. There was no point swearing underneath her breath or ranting into nothingness, such things never helped and would have made her look exceptionally petty and unhinged, such characteristics were solely reserved for spoilt princesses. It was disappointing, to say the least, to witness one of her best fall so easily for the fragile blonde and devolve into little more than a slobbering beast with a semi working erection. Unfortunately, for the gout ridden mechanic, Ariadne was not a gracious woman and her punishment would fit the overt dismissal of her orders.

No one was to touch the princess without her leave.

Was it pity, pride or passion that drove her to make such a command? What if it were all three, alchemised into the simmering and silent enclave of her consciousness? Ariadne couldn't care to admit it to herself, let alone to her crew. They did not need an explanation for her orders and if one was to test the waters of her limited grace then he would surely drown.

"I saved your hymen, not your life." Ariadne answered bluntly without a shred of empathy, one hand still gripped on to Elleryn's bony wrist whilst the other manually began preparations for shuttle emission. She offered little in concern for the girl, that was obvious anyway, not even bothering to look at the quivering creature and the potential marks Ne'ban had left behind. The Xasurian would be out of her hair in no time...or so Ariadne hoped and any issues regarding the girl's well being would be solely left to whichever unlucky contact accepted the cartel boss' deal.

"Sit down, shut up and put this on." She ordered, tossing a heavy velusian fur coat on to the princess' lap before activating the engine and signalling for the hatch to be opened.The coat was an afterthought, a complimentary parting gift for the mouthy royal with the single aim of denying the princess' body frostbite upon landing. No self respecting businessman would appreciate a girl with half a nose and none of her toes and Ariadne was adamant that her 'package' remain in relatively acceptable condition. Of course, it also granted Elleryn some modicum of modesty, as if it even mattered, once she landed on the Chiss outpost.

The hum of the thrusters echoed into the snug space of the obsidian shuttle, the golden glint of the nearby sun bathing the prowling shuttle in an ominous glow. The transport was a stealth machine, a small unit with the sole purpose of smuggling and doing occasional recon missions. The Navy would think of it as nothing more than shrapnel flying in their radars, a piece of junk that would burn in the atmosphere. Piloting the sleek shuttle, Ariadne's auburn gaze was set upon the gradually increasing shape of Ac'siel, the grand city coated in a thin layer of wispy white clouds not unlike those found on Xasuri.

Click

A deep thrum resounded from the base of the shuttle, its controls rapidly shifting into autopilot as a landing zone was pinpointed by the obsidian BB unit. The chosen area was comfortably nestled within a snow dusted rocky outcrop nearest to plant 73, a barely patrolled factory town several kilometers south of Ac'siel.

"Say hello to your new home." Ariadne purred indignantly, pursing her lips before swiveling off of her seat and striding over to the vulnerable young woman. What a waste. "You will not talk until we reach plant seventy three, if you even consider crying or complaining I will make sure the man who buys you brands you. When we do arrive, you will keep your head low and only speak when ordered to do so. If people ask who you are you will not answer. Am I understood?" Zen uttered sternly, ensuring her icy threat was enough to garner the princess' attention. Did she mean it? Probably not, but she needed the girl to know what her new life would be like and it was always a fun task throwing naive creatures into the deep end.

[member="Elleryn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom