Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: What kinds of threads do you want to see more of?

Hey Ravens,
Just a quick post to see what kinds of threads you'd like to see the Red Ravens write more of in the coming year. Invasions? Skirmishes? Smaller threads? Cast your vote here!

I put Dominions, cause I'd love to see our influence grow to become a little closer to how active/awesome we are.

Maybe I will even help GM one some time and we can have cunning character development in said Dominion as I throw sneaksy threats at you! :D

I voted dominion. I've always wanted to see the Ravens grow along the fringes of galactic space. I suggest if we're going to go, I encourage that players created custom maps that suit the themes of the Ravens. This is because as it stands, there are very few planets around us, and if we wanted to dominion them without going to invade another faction we would have to get in excess of 150 posts, depending on the planets. It makes it far more difficult to achieve.

Nyl4MWV.gif
Side Note: I'm admittedly biased towards War. Cause...you know, Sith and everything. Go on about your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom