Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon X/Y: Friend Code Swap

Sky Kerberos

Former Sith Conqueror
I added all the friends codes (in the main system, I wasn't sure how to in the game itself), but my son still has no friends listed in the game & he does not have any friend safaris. Do you guys have to add his code first or am I doing something wrong?

Please help--thanks :)

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
In order for the Friend registration to work, it has to be two ways. You'd have to post your friend code, and we'd have to register it basically 'accepting' the friend request.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
The beginning of the pokemon series was pretty good but then they decided to make a zillion of them. I got burnt out really fast.

May be a bit late to the post but...I've been moving from house, to hotel, to a friends apartment and so on for the past two months. Jumped back into the pokemanz to kill time. I spent days making the perfect team. If anyone wants to battle/trade/stare at each other, then you should let me know.

Here be my friend code: 3926 6613 7244

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom