Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest Pod-Racing Time!

Hey folks, my friends and I are running an arc, and one of the sub-plots has been setting up a base and pod-racing track on Mustafar to bring in some currency. Only problem is the local mining guilds aren't too keen on us being there, and are trying to muscle us off the planet.

A compromise has been struck.

We will be hosting a pod-race to decide the fate of the track and base. If our characters win, we keep what we've built. If we lose, we turn over the deeds to our holdings over to the mining guilds.

The mining guilds are now offering out sponsorships to any racers across the galaxy that wish to race for them. Fortune and fame await the victors. All characters of all kinds are eligible to race for the guilds, or enter the race on their own accord.

Victors will receive a suitable credit prize, and a free factory sub of your choosing.

Registration will be closing at the end of tomorrow. Jump in quick if you want a spot. Drop us a post or shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom