Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PM system problems.

Hello,

I have been having this problem for the last two days or so, At first I thought it was my phone of computer when I was on here. But I can't seem to get rid of it. I will receive a PM from someone, and I will type in a message, click send, and the page will reload like normal, but my message will not be there and allow me to see it.

it gets better to say that the other person can see it, and reply back, but I am stuck on the last message as though mine never posted.

I'm using Google Chrome and I find that Mozella and Opera do the same thing. Please help?

I just try sending you a new PM, about the battle didn't have any response back from you. You need to reread the first half of [member="Darth Veles"] post it was the jedi he was fighting or unless you planed it that way just your way of seeing the sense unfold. [member="Xander Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom