Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plures Caesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
11s074w.jpg
Carnage from Marvel Comics​

Name: Plures Caesi
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Coruscant
Language: Basic
Average height of adults: 2.4m- 3m
Skin color: Red and black
Hair color: None
Breathes: type 1
Strengths:
- Force Sense: Can sense out force sensitive beings within a given range of him
- Reflexes: Their reflexes are great when compared to other humanoids but are still beneath a Gen’dai’s
- Strength: Due to the original genetic template being from a Gen’dai this creature retains a large portion of the strength.
- Healing factor: Even though not as great as a Gen’dai healing factor it is still nothing to scoff at.

Weaknesses:
- Force Light: If severed from the force this creature will die instantly, or if struck by a true lightside power such as light beam.
- Force Aura: Being created through a darkside ritual this creature has a unmistakable connection to it and cannot hide its presence being easily sensed by any force user even at a distance.
- Sonic weapons: Any type of sonic noises can easily injure this creature and if delivered enough times or with enough force will kill him.
- Subservience: A strong enough force user can easily penetrate this creatures mind and make it do what they want though this does create a link between the two and requires it to be constantly watched.
- Food consumption: The Plures Caesi is sustained by devouring other Force Sensitive people/animals. If this creature consumes human food it will leave him incredibly weakened as his body is not able to digest such things. Human food has also been known to slow his healing.
- Heat: Large amounts of heat such as being bathed in fire or thrown into lava can kill this creature rather easily. (Lightsabers and blasters count as well)
- Vaapad: Vaapad users can easily draw on the connection that this creature has to the darkside to boost their power when fighting them .
- Cybernetics: Cybernetics or any machinations are not compatible with this type of body as it will be rejected.
- Bacta poisoning: Bacta and Kolto have opposite effects on these creatures and can kill them if delivered in large enough doses.
- Pain sensation: Due to having ten times the pain receptors of normal humans these creatures feel extreme amounts of pain even from minor wounds.

Distinctions: It isn’t hard to spot these creatures at all they have bright white eyes and their “skin” is a crimson red. Their bodies are literally nothing but muscles and tendons with black veins here and there over the body. The teeth of these creatures are sharper than most predators and can tear into flesh. Their tongue is longer and thicker than natural humanoids are.

Biology: Due to the genes for this creature coming from a mutated Gen’Dai clone the end result is less than ideal. Like the Gen’Dai the Plures Caesi seem to be nothing more than a jumble of corded muscles and nerve clusters, but they can retain a somewhat humanoid form outside of armor due to being created with a mix of human and Gen’dai genes. Covering these muscles and nerve clusters though is a skin that feels closer to the meat beneath a humans skin. This skin is incredibly sensitive and has ten times the pain receptors of a normal human. They lack the extreme sensory perception of Gen’Dai but it’s nothing to scoff at as they still react and move faster than most humanoids. They retain a portion of the Gen’Dai’s strength putting them above wookies. The Plures Caesi no longer contain the organs or bones of most humanoids. Unlike the Gen’dai they feel the pain in extreme amounts due to the nerve clusters and tendons. A simple stab through the shoulder would feel ten times worse for the Plures Caesi then a regular humanoid. These creatures lack noses and hair but they have large white eyes that take up most of their head.

Unlike Gen’dai the Plures Caesi lack a healing factor to the degree of the former. Instead their healing factor is slower and can only heal minor wounds over short periods of time. Small wounds will heal in minutes while severe wounds such as limbs being cut off can take hours or days. This also depends on the type of weapon used. As a regular beskad could slice off the arm and it could grow back in a few hours or a day while if a lightsaber cut off that arm it would take days to weeks for it to heal. A blaster wound is another type of wound that will take days to weeks to heal while even a small blaster wound would still take close to a day to heal. Due to the mutated genes gathered Bacta has the reverse effect on these creatures and can kill them as well. Extreme heat is deadly to these creatures and can kill them if they are engulfed in it or are damaged by it too much by it. While extreme sound will kill them as well. When faced with either large amounts of heat or sound it becomes almost impossible for the Plures Caesi to hold their bodies together. Finally they can revert back to their human form though it is usually for maybe a hour or two due to the stress it puts on the tendons.

Average Lifespan: 350 years
Races:N/A
Estimated Population: 1
Diet: Force Sensitive beings, but human food is poisonous to them.
Communication: Telepathy, Verbal
Culture: These creatures retain the same type of culture they had when they had their old body, however the failed experiments are nothing but mindless beasts that think nothing but of slaughter and eating.
Technology level: Galactic Standard
General behavior: Being a Plures Caesi is a struggle if you have a life where you have to constantly be social or be seen. Mainly due to the short time limit you have at looking like a humanoid. So whenever they cannot revert to a humanoid for they'll have to stay concealed in armor or cloaks in public. They suffer from extreme tempers whenever they're hungry the littlest thing setting them off, while even if they ate all that was necessary they still hunger to eat more. Every time they since a force user they have to fight the urge to feed on them. Which is the main struggle of their life. Due to having a limited supply of food they have to find a way to secure a force sensitive being or animal without being caught. All Plures Caesi have a relationship similar to a pack.

History: The history behind this race is that during a battle with the insane Gen’dai Kezeroth, Xilo’s body went through extreme amounts of torture such as bones being pulverized and organs rupturing ontop of being set on fire. Viktor Romanov had heard all the commotion in the undercity and when he came to investigate he began gathering the dna as well as Xilo’s charred body.

Studying the dna that he acquired from the scene Viktor came up with a idea to use the dna to create a new species as his slave. After isolating the genes and splicing the dna Viktor injected the genes into three other test subjects that began to mutate uncontrollably becoming failed experiments that suffered to extreme aggression and weren’t in control of their bodies.

Xilo was awakened by one of the failed experiments trying to eat him so he called out in the force for assistance. [SIZE=10.5pt]Anja Aj'Rou[/SIZE] feeling his call for help rushed to Viktor’s lab and saved Xilo from death where she and Viktor would use her magic as well as the Gen’dai genes to try and bring Xilo from the edge of death. The first thing Xilo does upon awakening is aid in the annihilation of the failed experiments.

Notable Player-Characters: Xilo Gale
Intent: To create a new body for Xilo after his defeat by a Kezeroth
Dev Threads:
Run! It's Kezeroth! (acquiring genes)
Birth of a monster (Creation and testing)

- Hunger: Due to the creature only feeding off Force sensitive beings or animals it will begin to deteriorate and cease to exist if not fed at least twice a week.
Twice a week? This is hardly a weakness. If anything, twice a week would mean it could go long periods of time without eating anything which would make it a strength. A crocodile can go a week without food because it sits around conserving energy all day, laying in wait for its next meal. Unless that's what you were going for here, then we need to up the minimum mealtimes.

This skin is incredibly sensitive and has ten times the pain receptors of a normal human. ... Unlike the Gen’dai they feel the pain in extreme amounts due to the nerve clusters and tendons. A simple stab through the shoulder would feel ten times worse for the Plures Caesi then a regular humanoid.
This should be listed as a weakness, or at least included in the weaknesses.

After reviewing the dev threads and giving this submission some consideration, since it appears that you have not yet finished the second dev thread, I cannot fully judge this.

There seems to be a stark difference between the failed experiments and Xilo's body, which is causing a bit of confusion for me. I suppose my question for you is this: is there a point to maintaining the three failed experiments that they need to be included in this sub? As in, do you or someone else have plans for these three or are they simply going to be killed off within the second dev thread? I understand your intent for Xilo's new body, but I don't understand the intent for the other three.

[member="Xilo Gale"]

Sorry, I wasn't actually thinking straight with that hunger one. I removed it, and added the pain receptors as a weakness.

As far as the point in the other three. They were just added in so I had all the bases covered. I thought whoever judged it would want a count of how many were created in total. There are no plans for them besides for them to die.

[member="Quietus"]

I wasn't nay-saying the hunger weakness itself, only that minimum of 2 feedings a week wasn't a weakness. I would maintain the definition that it must devour force sensitive beings within the food weakness, as that means it's food supply is limited.

A suggested alteration to the weakness would be:

- Food consumption: The Plures Caesi is sustained by devouring other Force Sensitive people/animals. If this creature consumes human food it will leave him incredibly weakened as his body is not able to digest such things. Human food has also been known to slow his healing.

As for the remaining three "failure experiments" - if all you intend to do is kill them, I would nix their entry within this submission entirely and simply add to the history of the creation that the failed experiments were killed (assuming that's what you and your writing partners intend to do in the second dev thread). That way you can refocus this submission to just detailing Xilo's new body, which will greatly cut down on confusion.

[member="Xilo Gale"]

[member="Quietus"]

Yea that was my original intention with the hunger weakness. Just didn't think of another way to put it which is my fault.

Thank you for the suggestion. Edited.

Though the whole submission is detailing just Xilo's body. I used plurals nouns and such just in case anyone in the future wanted to use the race for a new body that way I wouldn't have to edit that much back in at a later date. I never went into what the failures were like in the submission because no one would be using them for anything.

Very well.

I would, however, like you to expand on the behavior section detailing more about Xilo's new body and his new needs. Having changed so vastly, his lifestyle will also need to assume some changes. Explain some of these new behaviors he will have and what sort of challenges he will need to cope with within his everyday life.

Please keep working on your dev thread, as well. I would like to see it more finalized before passing judgement.

[member="Xilo Gale"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom