Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Welcome Our New Factory Judges

Things have been rather hectic but I wanted to point out that we have new Factory Judges join our motley crew.

Below is a list of our current Factory Staff, and I would like to welcome the newbies [member="Netherworld"], [member="Otto Shule"], [member="Irina Volkov"], and [member="Rusty"], bringing us to up to 11 factory judges, 1 Factory RPJ, 1 Factory Admin, and 1 Factory Head Admin, for a total of 14 Factory staff. One of the largest I've ever seen.

We have a few updates in templates and such in the next up coming months, so please keep an eye out for that.

Also, thank you all for your patience as understandably, the Factory is a busy machine and it gets bombarded by submissions on a daily basis. The last week has seen this factory review and approve close to 200 submissions. For a volunteer staff, I am greatly appreciative of their efforts to process them in a timely fashion.

Factory Head Administrator:
Factory Administrator:
Factory RPJ
Factory Judges:
Training Judges:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom