Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plastic Cities (Mining on Rafa V)

I shivered as snow began to fall. This snow was dry, strange. The snow didn't stop me from heading out into the valley. I steeped up to a parking lot full of public speeder's and took one. I rocketed down into the valley, a few clicks and i'd be in the desert, where I needed to be. I began to get warmer and warmer the farther I went from the plastic city. I sharply descended into a canyon. holding on desparetly for balance as I swung from side to side, the threat of falling of and breaking my bones looming over the speeder. The speeder hit a bump and began to smoke. I push forward, driving the bike against it's will, faster and faster. I jumped off as the engine began to flame. Seconds later the craft exploded. I covered my face, and when i opened my eyes, I was stunned by the sight ahead. Trees. Of crystal. I got up and and walked towards the purple trees. I began to get a headache, and it grew the closer I got. Curious.

Kane landed on the ground, rolling. As he got back on his feet, he darted towards the glinting purple lights he saw. He turned back to find members of the Alliance, pointing blasters at him. He had to bob and weave to avoid the shots. Nobody was supposed to find him. He would have to eliminate these people before they decided to leave and tell everyone else. But he was hopelessly outnumbered, so he kept running for the purple lights. He saw a small figure, a figure that looked human. He kept running until he caught up to it. Right then he turned, and two alliance members are annihilated by Force Lightning. Electricity tingles at his fingertips, igniting into a large bolt of Force Lightning. They fall to the ground, dead. The other two drop their guns and turn back, but they weren't fast enough. He leapt into the air, lunging for one with his lightsaber out. It lands in his back. He spins, sending the saber out of his back into the arm of the next one with an effortless swing. He finishes the Alliance member off with a spark of Force Lightning. He turned back to [member="Felista Rakk"], introducing himself.

"Hello, ma'am," he held out his hand.

"Hey, you in trouble or what?" I said shaking his hand back. I plucked a crystal and shoved it in my pocket. "My mother told me about these trees, they sapped your intellect, so if you get a headache, you know why." I said hopping back on my speeder. "Jump on, I'm going to the caves so you'll be safe there." I said, gesturing him forward.

[member="Sethrenal"]

"Ah, thank you," he stepped onto the speeder. "The adrenaline should go away soon, but I don't seem to be experiencing any pain." He looked around at the strange planet, with the sudden change of climate; a freezing snowy plain, a forest filled with purple crystal trees, scorching deserts. It all confused him, but it didn't matter now. His identity was safe though, finally. He'd been chased for over an hour, and he was struggling to bait them back in. He placed that thought aside and looked around. He spotted a cave, presumably their destination. He got off the speeder and entered the cave, looking back at the strange planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom