Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planet Govener/ looking for freinds

hello, I am new here and was wondering if there were any major factions that had planets that i could govern. i would control it but would be under their command.
Otherwise i am just looking for some freinds to roleplay with, im an ex merc so am up for anything. :D

skin, bone, and arrogance
In the First Order, our government characters typically begin as Commissioners, local representatives of cities/states, and work their way up to Governor, then Prefect (governs and entire system). If that appeals to you, let me know and I can talk you through it.

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
In the Imperial Remnant, you can join as a Moff (Planetary governor), a High Moff (Presides over an entire hex), or the Grand Moff (Presides over all planetary systems owned by the IR). All you have to do is apply. We are nearing the end of two Dominions, one T3, one T1, and we still have one planet without a Moff. So in due time we will have several openings, over half a dozen. If you join the IR, you could be a full fledged planetary governor within the day. If you wish, of course.

[member="Bruce Aar"]

[member="Bruce Aar"]

The Outer Rim Coalition also allows writers to control and "govern" planets, nice thing is you need not conform to a set template. No matter if you create your own world or RP with an existing one it is cool with us. Be a general, emperior, royalty, senator, whatever. Just as long as you are not an evil tyrant you are all set, we are a good to neutral based faction.

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
You will not regret your decision. The IR is very happy to have you, and we hope you have a grand time with us.

[member="Bruce Aar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom