Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Planet Creation Help] Grieak

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Hello! Due to my lack of knowledge of Star Wars planetary system structures, I require help for a planet I am creating. In the spoiler below is what I have so far. Any help would be great! No, really. It would mean a lot to me XD

Name: Grieak

Region: <Core, Mid, Expansion, Outer, Unknown>
System: <System name>
Suns: <Number, name, and type of stars in the system>
Orbital Position: <Relative distance away from the star (ie, habital zone, 5th planet, far, close, etc) or if it orbits another planet>

Moons: 2 moons, Eltra Rak & Minda IV, named according to Moor'rauk beliefs
System Features:
Coordinates: <The X,Y coordinates of the planet and its relative position in them according to the Galaxy Map>
Rotational Period: 30 hours in a day
Orbital Period: 400 local days

Class: Terrestrial
Climate: Warm, fairly 70 - 90 degrees
Gravity: Standard
Primary Terrain: Jungles and Forests
Native Species: Human
Immigrated Species: N.A
Primary Languages: Galactic Standard Basic
Government: <Federal Republic would describe a government such as the United States. Other general terms can be used>
Population: 2.8 Million [ Not counting wildlife ]
Demonym: Moor'raukian
Major Imports: n.a
Major Exports: n.a

Affiliation: Moor'rauk Tribe

Major Locations: <What are the major locations on your world? At least one paragraph for each. If you wish to add a Force nexus (light or dark), you must follow the instructions below.)

Culture: <General overview of the planet, should include information about daily life, society, government, arts, sports, military, religion>

Technology:
Those who live on Grieak, most tribesman affiliated with the Moor'rauk Tribes, do not use technology. Due to it's position in the galaxy, and being fairly remote, Grieak's inhabitants are technology free. Without technology, The Moor'rauk live lives based around religon and survival. Seeing a star ship, or even a gun, is seen as a threat amongst the people. Those who are strangers and do not originate from Grieak are considered 'Space People', or unwelcomed visitors.

History: <Abridged history of the planet>

Notable PCs:
Gav Arwell

Intent: I wish to have this planet around for future RPs for my character, and for others who are interested in the planet.

[member="Gav Arwell"]

A system is basically a group of bodies orbiting a star, doesn't matter how many planets that are in it. See this if you want to know more. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_system

Star wars isn't exactly one for definite laws on systems and the like so I wouldn't worry about it too much, add to that, Wild space is pretty much untouched so you've got a lot more freedom then if you had it elsewhere. Just be realistic, and keep in mind that even if after you've posted it in the codex and if there are a few kinks in it, the codex people will be happy to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom