Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirate Base Raid

Solan Charr has presented an equally beneficial opportunity. We can raid a Pirate base, expand our fleet, and fight off the enemy. Also, this can be an awesome combat chance, and I know we a love that. ;)

So guys, thoughts? Complaints? Comment? Objections?

[member="Corvetta Salvo"]
[member="Growl"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]
[member="Ruby Rose"]
[member="Udrusa"]

[member="Growl"]

That sounds totally fething awesome. Also, on all future threads, consider yourself at liberty to gather and conduct as you see fit the military-style NPCs on our team. What kind you deem appropriate, how many, etc etc. :)

Well may I make a troop regiment under NPC creation as like our designated NPC hired guns or would you prefer it to be more like a spur of the moment thing?Also do you have a Skype?I think making a Skype group for the entire faction would be nice.

[member="Growl"] Either way you wanna go, that is cool with me, I trust your judgement. I can see what I can do, I honestly have one, I just never use it. Havent in a long, long time. However, I will see what I can do about doing that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom