Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up where Vader left off....kind of

Jacen poured over his studies on the table. To say it was small would be wrong. On his room table was a book that delved into Force Illusion. It mentioned an ability known as Force Projection. Along with that there was his study that could lead to the possibility of time travel. To sugar it there was also the combination of Bota and Pyronium which was vital to Vader, a search he conducted, but gave up on. This was all contained on a lost Holocron made by Darth Ramage.

While normally, Jacen would not delve into anything involved in the Dark Side or with the Sith, but his research showed that while this was done by the Sith it was not dark research. He poured over now the research of it's location and possible locations. cross referencing where Vader had gone with Ramage's life he began narrowing it down. The planet home to Bota seemed a logical choice, but it was searched and nothing turned up. After hours and hours of searching he came across Ramage's philosophy pointing to Darth Bane. This brought about an interesting possibility. Upon studying Bane's planets he traveled one stood out, more than the rest, Lehon.

He looked through Ramage and found he favoured this planet and found it the likely place to find the Holocron. The problem was this was a planet of a dark history, where Bane was truly born and thus it was covered in the Dark Side. He could not risk going alone, not at his level of training. He comm to his Master [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]. "Master, I have had a breakthrough in my research to find the holocron, but I can't go to the planet, not alone at least. Master, will you come with me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom