Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up, or starting over? [Any Light Side Force User]

Evasion Studios
I have a thread that has been abandoned, but I'd like to go further with it. If anyone of the Jedi, Silver Jedi, or any light side leaning glow stick wielding, space magic wizard wants to apply - we can talk.

The thread is meant as a conflict thread, but the enemy you'll face is a rather strange one, so if that interests you, reply here. Thanks!

I might not be the fastest at replies given the school/work week, but I'd be interested in participating. Either this character or Keira would be best suited, though the latter is more of a rogue than a true light-sided Jedi.

[member="Evad"]

Evasion Studios
[member="Syala Daivik"]

There are two threads that I had going for such a conflict.

Here and Here - if you'd like to work with either one of them, let me know and we can figure a way to integrate you into the abandoned threads.

The first would work the best, with Syala residing primarily on Voss in the first place. If you'd like to continue the second I could throw Keira into that thread at some point as well.

[member="Evad"]

Evasion Studios
[member="Lady Kay"] Be glad to discuss anything you're interested in.

[member="Syala Daivik"] - if you'd like to craft a response to that thread, giving explanation as to where the other two had moved off from - I'd be fine with that. I'm easily adaptable.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Evad"]

I just took a peek at the second one. I could have Kay already there, having been doing a bit of shopping on one of the floors, the furthest away from the carnage and then make her way towards the room where he's being held up. He could either have gotten out before she gets there, or she could try to talk him into coming out of there peacefully. That would be a start. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.

Evasion Studios
[member="Lady Kay"]

A few things to consider in doing this. First of all, Nazo cannot speak - at least audibly, so a conversation through a PA system will not work. Secondly, he didn't seal himself into that room, the guards did, and he's actually making progress in getting out. They don't want him out, they want him contained, and dealt with. If you want to take point from where I left off with the other writer, feel free to do so.

Evasion Studios
It's a blast door - good luck. Even if you managed to yell through it, no answer would come back.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Evad"]

Well, how about when he breaks through then? She's not exactly one that would go into a situation (even scary ones) with her lightsaber swinging. She's a healer, not a fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom