Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pick Ahto

Mathieu let out a hearty laugh at Cassie's joke, nodding approvingly before pointing a finger at the guy. With joy and amusement still lingering in his voice, he spoke "If you end up alone, I think you'll be rather pleased by it too" With that, he was soon off to bring the taser.

***​

It was not without purpose that Mathieu had directed Cassie's cybernetic arm the other way. It was to ensure that he would not be electrocuted himself - it was only logical for him to avoid it. When Cassie swung the back of his organic hand at the former Mercenary, he quickly leaned back to avoid getting hit. The Knight was fast, however and still managed to get a good hit in. If there were in a real fight, Mathieu would have shrugged it off and pretended like it was nothing, but now, he let out an overly dramatic "Ouch!" as the hand connected with his face. It was not that hard of a hit - but he would play the part - he had just tazed the guy, after all.

While the Kiffar may have wanted to point at his chest, Mathieu held on tight, preventing him from getting there. It must have been a pretty bizarre behaviour from his friend's point of view so the Padawan let out a "You'll see" Soon, the stored electrical output zapped out from the cybernetic arm and hit the wall off to the side. He let go of the cybernetic arm and took a step back - his eyes bounced between Cassie and the point of impact.

Taking a few careful steps closer, hoping that the Knight would stay peaceful, he gently put an arm on Cassie's new one "Whenever you get shot by an electrical charge, the arm will absorb it. And this, by the nails, is where it gets shot out again." With a smile, he handed the taser to his friend "If you wanna have another go" he said, only realising how stupid he had been to hand his friend the 'weapon'.

Quickly, he hopped back and let out a playfully nervous laugh "You know you're really good friends when their reaction to getting tased by you is just an angry 'nerfherder' being thrown at ya, isn't that right buddy? Mate?"

Last edited:

With Cas calmed down a little, Mat approached him and explained what had just happened with his arm. Eyes widening again "Like Force lightening?" he asked rhetorically, using his organic hand to grip his metallic wrist as he stretched his cold fingertips "Good to know I don't have to fall to use it..." he said with a hint of sorrow behind it.

Upon being handed the taser and what was said following, Cas glanced up at his tall friend with a frown that communicated 'really?'. Although, glancing at the taser made him re-evaluate... it would be cool to shoot off electricity again but he also didn't want to get tasered again. Despite the fact he'd built up a sort of 'tolerance' to being electrocuted over the years, it still wasn't the most comfortable feeling.

Then he glanced up at the Morellian, cogs turning in his mind as he considered something else, eyes darting between the taser and his friend for a brief moment he considered getting some good ol' fashioned justice. Judging by what Mat had said, he had a feeling that they were thinking the same thing. A devilish smirk crept on the Jedi's face as he glanced at the taller Padawan "Y'know, I'm an old fashioned guy. I believe in an eye for an eye." he stated, lighting up the taser as he said so.

Taking a few slow steps toward him, in order to build anticipation of course, stopping when he was close enough. Cas stood there staring at Mathieu before switching off the taser "I'm joking, what kind of monster do you take me for." Cas said, giving Mat a hearty slap on the shoulder with his mechanical arm. His face turned genuine as he continued to speak "Thank you, Mat. For everything." he said again with a smile, implying it wasn't only about the FF-CAR1.

Although the emotional wound hadn't fully healed yet, and he felt many regrets over what happened on Dorin. The Morellian's kind words and sound advice definitely helped him a lot today, and would aid him on his path to recovery from his guilt. Mathieu Brion was a good friend, more than Cas felt he deserved...

/END THREAD

Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom