Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrik You. Phrik Them. Phrik Everything.

Demonsgate.

One of many places Sera had never ventured to. Hell, she had barely even heard of it except in passing. Curiously enough however, during her search to locate a suitable, lightweight material to build a portion of her armor, she'd come up short on that aspect. Her gauntlets and greaves had been completed, but the most important piece of the set was yet to be constructed. Cortosis wouldn't suit her needs for this particular piece, but she still had need for a lightweight material that could offer protection against lightsabers. Unwilling to compromise on mobility she landed on Phrik as the material of choice. Now the question was how to obtain it. She had no knowledge of where to really get any, nor the actual process.

After digging around through a few contacts of hers that may be knowledgeable on the material she was after, she'd managed to get a message to [member="Isley Verd"]. A simple request for help. The holorecording he received would be as follows.

"Greetings Isley, I am Jedi Master Seraphina Shel'tah. The reason for this transmission is simple. Sources indicate that you are currently in the possession of, or have the suitable resources to obtain Phrik. I would like to find a means to mine or barter for a bit of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom