Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrik You, It's Mine! (Justice Shipping, PM to join)

Objective: Investigate the mystery mine

There was a rumor spreading around the markets of Roche about phrik being available on the black market. The asteroid belt in the system was well known as a source for the highly useful material, so it was no surprise to hear about this. What was unusual about this rumor was that this new source of phrik would be made available on a steady basis. When phrik was sold on the black market it was because it had been stolen by pirates, gangsters, or some other form of criminal organization. The rumors suggested something more like a business had possession of a mine and were avoiding the taxes ticeto maximize their profits. This rumor had caught the attention of [member="James Justice"] who was always keeping his ear to the ground. He had done some digging and discovered an interesting tid bit about a mysterious new mine out in the Roche asteroid belt that was not registered to any known business or organization. So he contacted Gray and sent him out to investigate.

Gray was more than happy to do the job as he sat in the pilot seat of his ship. His k1 series astromech Key was flying thr ship through the floating space rocks to the location that had been provided by James. Gray was not in his usual armor because he was here to investigate not get into a fight. He was wearing his casual clothing of his a gray collared, button-up shirt with a dark blue vest over it and gray slacks the same color as his shirt. He had his boots and gloves on from his armor and his leather duster sitting in his co-pilot seat. He had his blaster pistol strapped to his right leg as always and the hilt of his light saber Whisper next to his pistol. He saw the mine come into sight. It didn't look out of the ordinary and seemed like any other mine he had seen. That was either a good sign or a bad one depending on what he found inside. He just needed to make a plan and then follow through.

Gray had gotten an idea of how to get onto the mine without causing too much suspicion. He turned to Key and said, " Don't freak out Key, but I'm about to do some things you won't like to the ship." The little droid began to beep at its owner in a worried way. He replied back, " Yes I said I am going to damage the ship. It won't be anything hard to fix." The droid began to beep at him again. He said back as he stood up from the chair, " Trust me Key, just trust me okay?" Key began to beep at him again as he walked off back into the rest of the ship. The little droid was extremely loyal to its owner, but he had a way of worrying it to no end. Sure his plan was weird, but weird seemed to work for some reason. Everyone knew what to expect from normal plans, but no one knew what to do with the weird ones.

Gray found himself back in the engine room and began to mess with parts. He loosen plugs, cut wires, and dent parts as he hit them with the butt of his blaster. He made sure to avoid any vital systems and by the time he was done it looked like a real mess. He made it appear there was some major damage going on until someone actually got into it to fix it. He might not be able to pilot ships, but he had been born and raised on them. He knew what parts did what and how easy they would be to fix. He made sure his little droid didn't have too hard of a job on hand once they landed. He double checked his work then smiled. He rushed back to the cockpit and got onto his communication system. He hit the button and directed the signal to the mine. He said over it in slightly panic tone, " My ship is damaged and I need to land. I would ask for permission, but I don't think I have time. Sorry but I will be landing in your port. So please open up." He removed his hand from the button and waited to see what they did. Key kept flying towards the port door knowing what it's owner was up to. The port doors remained closed as they kept approaching. They were getting close to hitting the door when they suddenly opened up enough for them to slide in. The plan had worked out and it got a grin out of Gray. Time to begin the investigation.

The ship landed safely in the dock and Gray noticed right away that his ship was the only ship there. He frowned a bit as he saw that. Why wasn't there other ships here? There needed to be ships for transporting cargo and fighters to defend the place from pirates. The lack of them was odd and it made no sense to him, but it could just be poor organization and planning. He had worked for people who had messed up in their original plans before so it was not that unusual even if it wasn't a good sign. He moved towards the cargo hold as he saw a pair of security guards flanked a man in a suit.

Gray walked out of his ship as the group showed up. The man in the suit was about middle age and slim. He was clean cut and clearly took a lot of time on his looks. The guards were in typical gear with helmets that hide their faces. They were clearly trying to look official even though the way they carried themselves showed otherwise. Gray smiled to them as they came up and said, " Sorry about this. Something happened in the engine room and I don't know exactly how bad it is. It looks bad and I didn't want to risk traveling too far. Lucky this place was here. Anyways, my droid is working on the repairs now and I will be out of your hair as soon as it is done. That alright?"

The man in the suit smiled back at Gray in a obviously trying to be charming way. He said, " You are welcome to do what you need to do mister.... What is your name? I don't believe you ever told me."

Gray said, " The name is John Wolf, but you can call just call me Wolf. So what about you? What is your name?"

" I am James Justice, the James Justice, Mr. Wolf. How would you like to come with me to our employee lounge to wait for the end of your repairs?"

" Jams Justice you say? I have heard about you before. It is a pleasure to meet you in person. Thank you for the offer and I think I will take you up on it." Gray said as he smiled. Things just got really interesting.

Gray followed the man as he motioned and they started to head towards the lounge. He kept an eye on what was going on as they walked. The dock area was not unusual in any way. Everything about it was standard but well built. Things were sturdy enough that it could withstand some serious damage from both inside and outside of the dock. Even if the port doors were pelted by flying debris or by cannon fire from a raiding ship. Actually the port was a little too sturdy for a normal mining facility built by companies. Things were meant to look standard and normal, almost as if someone was trying to hide how sturdy the facility actually was. Why would someone want to do that? Why did someone go out of their way to make the facility look so normal on the outside and in the docking area when it was not registered with any of the companies who mined phrik in the area? Things were getting more unusual as time passed.

They eventually walked into the main area of the facility and Gray began to note a few things. He saw that the layout was standard and normal as well for a mining facility. There was a post where two more security guards dressed the same way as the ones still flanking the suited man who claimed he was James standing there watching the door from the dock. Just past it there were open doors that had empty bunks for workers. One of the rooms actually contained occupied bunks and had guards in them. Based off of what he saw, the facility could house about ten guards. He had only seen four of them so far though. They walked past the entrance to the mine itself, but no sound came from it. As they did, Gray said, " So there seems to be nobody here. Just getting yourself started up or did something bad happen here?"

" We just got the facility built and we just need to find some employees to work the mines. SocMin Fed is about to get into the phrik trade soon." James said as he went to make another one of those forced charming smiles. He added, " Very observant of you Mr. Wolf. What might you do for a living?"

Gray smiled to him as he said, " Smuggler and when I'm drunk I like to think I'm a real gunslinger. Just seemed weird that there wasn't any rough and rowdy types walking around here. So this is a mine eh? I was thinking it might be a hideout or something. I hear you do a bit of smuggling yourself James."

" Mr. Justice, and you are correct. If you are a smuggler then I might have a job for you, if you are interested. Care to discuss when we get to the lounge? It could be profitable for the both of us that you had engine troubles when you did."

" Oh I agree. Things will be profitable for me here. I would love to hear whatever you have to say when we get the lounge. You have my interest right now." Gray said with a smile to the man. They were close to what must have been the lounge room. He wasn't sure what this man's end game was right now, but it was obvious he was trying to do something deceptive using Justice Shipping as a cover. Gray definitely was in the right place concerning the origins of those rumors.

The room that they lead Gray into was square and contained everything someone working in a facility might want to help them relax. There were plenty of seats and tables all over with all kind of forms of entertainment, cards, board games, dice, magazines. There was even a kitchen area with all kinds of drinks and food items at it. Booze was even mixed in with all of it. A blue skinned twi'lek woman was in the room as well. She was wearing fairly revealing clothing and had a blaster pistol holstered on the side of her belt. She turned around as they walked in and smiled to the man in the suit. Gray was lead over to a table in one corner that was a bit more private than the rest of the seating. The guards stopped outside the door and stood guard as the twi'lek woman went over to the table to join the suited James and Gray.

" This here is Stardust. She is in charge of my security team. I do not know if you have heard of her before or not, but I can assure you that she is more than capable."

" I am familiar with her reputation, but surely this is not her. This woman is even more beautiful than what rumors say she is." Gray said taking her hand and kissing it gently.

" Sorry to disappoint you, but I am that same Stardust. And who might you be? Other than a delight." The blue skinned Star said with a smile on her face.

Before the suited man could respond, Gray said to her, " My name is Gray Raxis. I am not sure if you have heard of me, but I work for Justice Shipping. The real Justice Shipping. So why don't yall tell me about your little operation you have going on here? James would be very interested to know why a group of people is using his name and the name of his company to run a phrik mine to sell illegally to the black market. Hopefully your reasons are good, because he isn't going to be very happy."

As Gray spoke, the two of them grew wide eyed. Once he was finished, the twi'lek woman suddenly threw the table towards him as the suited man yelled for the guards. Gray was caught off-guard by the table, and got wedged between it and his seat. He didn't expect them to suddenly do that and turn hostile immediately. He figured they would try to talk their way out of it or even give a threat, but not this. He pushed the table away from him with his legs as he drew his blaster out of his holster. As he did, the man and the twi'lek woman ran for the door as the guards came in with weapons ready. They began to fire at Gray and he was forced to take cover behind the same table that had been crushing him only moments before.

Gray was under fire by guards who just kept shooting. Why did they just keep shooting at him when he was behind cover? Why didn't they stop then take pop shots at him when he moved his head out to get a look? Why didn't they just try to flank him while one of them kept the cover firing going? Why didn't they throw a thermal at him? There was so many ways he could think of to take himself out right now, but they just kept shooting at him from the door without doing anything different or inventive or clever. Why was he even caring so much about how terrible their tactics were right now when he was at such a disadvantage? He was alright for now while they didn't do anything other than shoot straight at his position from the doorway and the table held up against the blaster bolts.

Gray tried to think of a way out of this mess he was in right now. The more time he took the less likely he was to catch up to the imposters. He only had his blaster on him and in his current situation it wouldn't be able to do much from a defensive position with these guards having him cornered. He had no options.......or did he? He got an idea of what he could do to deal with this situation, but he wasn't so sure how well it would work out for him. He holstered his blaster as he closed his eyes. He began to focus on the force and looked out with it to his surroundings. Things came into the shady, mist like way that they did whenever he used force sight. He pulled Whisper off of its resting spot next to his blaster holster. He focused a moment then thrust his left hand forward. As he did, the table he was using for cover propelled forward like a wide faced rocket. The two guards shooting at him paniced and dove to either side as the table crashed into the spot they were once standing at.

Gray activated his saber and threw it using the force towards one of the guards. It spun vertically towards its target as Gray rushed forward toward the other guard. The first guard had barely gotten to his feet when the saber cut him in half. Gray pulled the saber back to his hand as the second guard had gotten to his feet and was readying his gun to shoot. Before the trigger was able to be pulled, Gray thrust forward and pierced their torso. The guard fell to the ground as he drew the blade out of the body. He opened up his eyes and looked around. The lounge was a bit of a mess now, but it was clear for now. He moved out of the doorway with his saber still activated in his hand. He moved down the hallway and was coming to the door leading to the mine. As he came to it to turn into the main hallways, six of the guards began to fire at him from the end of the hallway. He cursed as he was forced to take cover. They just kept shooting again. What was with these guards and simple tactics? Why did he still care so much? It was time for him to think of something else to do.

Pew. Pew. PEW. Blaster shot after blaster shot. It was becoming almost rhythmic in the noise these guards were making with their steady fire on his position. The wall had plenty of scorch marks now and who knew about the wall corner he was hiding behind. They were certainly determined to hit him and by george it would be by using the same tactic that was not working for them right now. They were not bad shots either so it just made things that much more sad for Gray as he figured out his next move. They were giving him plenty of time to think of how to get out of this spot he found himself in yet again, but it was a double edged sword. The longer he took to think, the more time his prey had to escape from him. The only way out of the facility though would be with his ship. If they wanted to escape that way then they would need to take his ship from Key, who was likely still working on the minor repairs to the engine. He pulled out his com from his duster and said over it, " Key, lock down the ship. Some bad people are here and they may try to steal the ship. Keep it locked and don't open up until I say so. You may open fire if you want to also. Please and thank you, my amazing little droid."

Gray put his com up when he finished giving Key his orders. He closed his eyes and began to focus on the force again. He got a look at what he was dealing with right now. Six guards all taking cover in the doorways of the bunk rooms. Three of them where close together as two stood in one doorway together and one across of them in the other. The other three had two of the guards each taking their own doorway and one behind them in the middle of the hallway crouched down taking a knee. They were not as close together as the three closest to Gray. That made things a little difficult for him right now. He could block some of their shots but he was not nearly skilled enough with his saber to deflect all of them as he advanced forward. He would be gunned down before he could make it to them. He didn't have any thermal detonators either, which would have made the situation much easier to handle. This time they were actually doing the right thing for them to do, even if they shouldn't be wasting as many shots as they were. He was completely pinned down with no real way to fight back. He really needed something to change soon or they would eventually get bold enough to advance on him or figure out how to take him out.

The guards were narrowing their hit box down on where they were aiming their shots. If he stepped out for even a moment he would be peppered by blasts in roughly the same area. The area he would be hit would be in the torso too, which is the worst place to take hits seeing how easy it was to hit the broadest part of your body that also contained most of your vital organs. He wouldn't make it if he made a move right now, and they knew it as well as he did. If they began to advance now, he would be forced to either engage them from a disadvantaged position or to retreat back to the lounge and end up cornered. Gray didn't like any of those outcomes. Why didn't he have some kind of shield right now that was resistant to blaster fire? That would be very useful right now, but he didn't have that on him so he would have to figure something else out.

As if by some kind of divine inspiration the guard in the hallway got a brilliant idea. He pulled a thermal detonator off of his belt and primed it. He pulled his arm back and got ready to toss the explosive little gift. Gray saw all of this through force sight and wanted to thank the force so much right now. He knew what he could do to turn this situation around. As the guard threw the thermal towards him, he waited for it to get part of the way to him. When it got where he wanted it to be, he used the force to push it back where it had come from. The thermal flew a short distance and then rolled between the front three guards and exploded. The three were killed instantly, the three in the back had different reactions. One of the guards in the doorway ducked out of the way of the explosion as the other took part of it to the their body. As they cursed out loud, the guard in the hallway was knocked to their back.

Gray seized his moment and opened up his eyes. He rushed forward down the hallway with his saber in a readied position. The guard in the doorway who took the hit began to open fire on him a moment after he began to advance, but the guard's aim was sloppy from the damage they had taken. The guard in the doorway who had ducked out of the way began to fire at Gray when he made it halfway down the hall. Gray blocked every shot the two fired at him. He used the force to push the guard who's aim was still on point to their back. He stabbed the other guard with his saber before turning and taking out the guard he had just knocked down. As he did this, the guard who was knocked back by the explosion came to their senses enough to take a pop shot at Gray. The shot hit him in the left shoulder and made him groan from the sudden pain. He stabbed the guard in the chest and killed him. Eight guards down and two still left to go, if they had the full number of personnel that their bunk room suggested. He also had to take the impostors as well. This investigation was turning into a real mess, just like it always seemed to. One of these days it would go smoothly for him.

Gray deactivated his light saber and moved his hand up to his left shoulder. He winced as his fingers touched the wound from the pain it caused to rush to his head. He could tell it wasn't anything life threatening even though he would have a hard time moving his left arm now. He sighed as he dropped his hand and got ready to head towards the dock. He began to head that way figuring they would try to take his ship. As he got closer, he heard the sound of his ship's cannons firing. He slowed to a halt as he heard that. He hoped they would be taken out by this so that he could finally have a break for once in his life. He really just wished things would go smoothly for him for once, but then again he always thought that on every mission and they never did go how you might like.

As if they hadn't received the message about Gray wanting a break or just didn't care, the doorway opened up and the two impostors ran through it. As they did, the remaining two guards were providing cover fire for them but were soon taken out by a cannon shot. The two fled into the administration office near the entrance of the dock. Gray was glad to see the two guards taken out and was going to be sure to tell Key how great of a job she had done. He rushed up to the door the two had fled into, but found they had locked the door. He could almost curse at that. He just wanted this job to be over with already so he could do something about his shoulder and then contact his boss with an update on the situation. He hung his saber back onto its spot next to his blaster and began to mess with the door pad.

The pad gave him some trouble as he could hardly move his left arm into the right position it needed to be in to work the wires. He had had to do this kind of work plenty of times before, but he found this to be kind of difficult. Part of the reason for it was the condition of his left shoulder, but the other part was because the system locking the door in place was fairly complicated. A slicer would probably have had the door opened up already even in this condition. He wasn't a slicer though, so it was taking longer for him to get the door opened up. He managed to get it unlocked though, and when he did, he drew his blaster pistol out of his holster. He set it for stun and got ready to finish this.

Gray used force sight to check the inside of the room. The suited James was cowering in a corner and the blue skinned Star was covering him half heartedly from behind a filing cabinet. He could also feel the desperation and panic coming from inside of room. They were scared of what might happen to them next. They were scared of being killed just as the guards had done. He didn't know what all was causing it, but he did have an idea of why. His employer wasn't exactly known for taking these kinds of things well. He couldn't really blame them actually for feeling the way they did. He had just made his way from the other end of the facility to here taking out eight guards along the way. His ship had shot at them when they tried to take it. And now their only defense was the door he had unlocked. They were cornered like rats with no options left to them. He had kind of been in that situation earlier and made his way out of it, but he wasn't going to let them do the same.

Gray opened up his eyes and got his finger on the trigger. He made the door open up and moved into the room. As he did, he used his left hand to force the twi'lek woman's hand down so her shots hit the floor. He shot her with a stun round after he did. His left shoulder screamed out in agony to him after he had finished knocking out the blue skinned woman. He turned his blaster to the cowering man and shot him next. They were both knocked out now, but he needed to be sure. He holstered his pistol and walked over to the twi'lek woman first. He shook her shoulder but she only moaned out in response. Another woman moaning from his touch it seemed. He moved onto the man and kicked him once. The man didn't make a sound or even move from the rough action. He was satisfied with the results.

Gray looked around to see if he could see their communication system in the place. He didn't see it right away, but he did see a few crates of freshly mined phrik sitting in the room. Why was that here and how did they get it? These people made no sense at all in the way they did things. They probably didn't trust their guards to not steal from them or something. Didn't matter now though that they were knocked out and their guards all dead. He walked over to the communication system and got onto it. He got on it and gave a set of coordinates along with a detailed report of everything that had happened during the mission in an encrypted message and sent it out to [member="James Justice"] so he could finish up his job. His left shoulder hurt like a son of a James and Key still needed to finish repairs on the ship's engine, but he was finally finished with this job. Well he was almost finished with it. Now he just needed to type up the two impostors so they couldn't potentially ruin the victory.

James was there a lot faster than most would have seen as possible. It seemed that Roche was a place that just seemed to never get enough of his face. LC-2 was here, the Battle of Roche, and now, he was about to destroy a few impostors of his likeness.

Few things could infuriate him. Ok, that was a lie, there were many things that could infuriate him, but using his name in vain was next to hurting kin. It was even above using his own weaponry and machinery. The spacer was so rageful he could barely think as he landed his ship in the bay next to Gray's. He grabbed a dufle bag full of supplies of a certain nature as he stomped down the Angel's loading ramp to the mine's stoney interior.

"Where be these sons of biths?" he shouted, looking around angrily. The tale-tell cloud of smoke was wreathed around him from the cigarette between his lips, a physical testament to the rage that was flowing off him like a river.

[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Stardust"]

[member="James Justice"]

Gray had patched up his shoulder using the supplies from their medical station after having tied the two up. He had opened up the port doors to let James land when he got here. He heard his employer beginning to scream out bloody murder, which was probably an accurate description of what he had in mind. He went out to greet him with his left arm resting in a sling so that the wound had time to rest. He said as he walked out, " I got them tied up and ready for you in an empty store room. Let me show you the way."

Gray began to take James to the room he had the poor souls tied up in. He said as he walked, " So I looked into their operations here while I waited for you. They might not have been very smart in choosing to impersonate you and the company, but they did build a very defensible and solid phrik mine. They also don't have it registered with the local government, so we could go in and do that ourselves. We could own ourselves a phrik mine if you want. Oh and they had some phrik already mined and ready to be shipped in some crates in the administration room. We could sell that off. The place is also stocked decently well on every kind of supply we might need, so all we would need to do to get this place up and running is hire some employees for it. Just some things to consider to make this whole endeavor as profitable as possible." They got to the room as soon as he finished speaking.

What does one do when your boss tells you that we are heading to Roche because some biths posed as us?

Well that was simple is that(being confined to a hover chair was tell him shed be out soon and get her things

Of course she restrained the urger to destroy something out of pure anger...

As [member="James Justice"] landed and stormed off stardust moved out a a fast pace in her chair as she tried remaining caln...questions were needed...then torture...or what ever gray had in mind

Gray dear...care to show me this whore who day uses my name?"even if she was calm the way she said it hinted she was not to happy...bot to mention her aura was...well dark
[member="Gray Raxis"]

"We can and will stock most of the crew with the new AMP-06's we be pumping out," he said shaking his head, "Of course we will still be needing the organics to supervise, but, yes we will be taking this, just like we took--" LC-2.

No, that had been very different, in so many ways. Leighlah had been alive, it had been her home, that was why he kept it around, even though no one hardly set foot there anymore. He visited it when he needed to get away from it all, the crew being nothing but droids.

The spacer clacked into the storage room where his victims were bound. They were terrified, but not terrified enough. James tossed the bag on a crate, it would serve as a make-shift table for the time being. The spacer unzipped the bag quietly, as their protests of innocence and how this was wrong filled the air. He ignored it, not saying a word as he emptied some of the bag's contents; bottles of battery acid, a spiked chain, a piano-wire with a razor edge, electrical diodes, and brass knukles, to name a few of the contents.

Their voice fell silent, James looked at them with steely, dark eyes.

"I hate James Justice," the spacer growled, and there were no other words needed to strike the desired fear and awe into his victim's body.

[member="Stardust"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]

After getting where they were from gray she kissed his cheek and hovered off.l, her smile faded as she assumed what many would call a dragon stare...eyes narrowed with a burning fury

Stardust got in just as James was unpacking and nodded before looking over at the two captives"seriously...blue...and looking like a skank"she said as she looked to James"

Lotta nice toys there"she said and glared at the imposter star"course the mind is the...greatest toy ever"she said as she chuckled and gave a toothy grin"course that depends if your the toy or not"she said and laughed "

James...lemme rough the skank up...I git something...evil in mind for her...mkmd hahah
[member="James Justice"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"] [member="James Justice"]

Gray nodded to James when he mentioned they were going to take the place. He was glad to see such a functional facility for gathering a profitable and useful material like phrik wasn't going to waste. Too often people would eliminate people from a place like this and then just abandon it until someone worse ends up finding it. Pirates would not be a good group to have run into a place like this. Pirates with defensive walls and a supply of phrik would be bad. Granted they were kind of pirates of pirates, but that didn't count when it came to most people's opinions.

Gray found Star hovering over to him in her chair. He frowned when he saw her partly because of what she said and partly because of how she wasn't at home resting. He also didn't like how dark her aura had gotten. He walked over to her and smiled. He said, " Well Beautiful James has them right now. And I don't think he plans on sharing." He walked over and kissed her on the forehead before adding, " How about we go to the lounge and have a nice time chatting and drinking together? There will be plenty of work to do soon enough."

James nodded to star's statement and in agreement with Gray, "Ye need to go, this isn't the sort of thing ye need to do in ye condition."

He quietly slipped on a pair of industrial grade gloves and grabbed one of the bottles of battery acid. The spacer sat on the fake stardust's lap, straddling her body. Fear quivered all over her face as James gave a sick smile, "So, ye be stardust, the legend, eh?"

The twe'lik managed a terrified nod. She was stunned speechless, but her terror wasn't enough yet.

"Wrong!" James snarled.

His hand titled the bottle towards the Female's body, drops of acid splashed on her bare neck and face with a hiss and sizzle. She contorted in pain, screaming. James watched with a face of stone. The false James tried to hide his eyes as his consort writhed in agony. James grabbed her chin and forced her to look him in the face, "Are ye stardust the legend?"

"Y-y-y-yes," she managed to scream through the tears.

James back slapped her, exposing part of her shoulder. This time he let the acid trickle down in a slow, flesh-eating trail. Her scream reached a high-pitched fervor as her body was devoured. "No, no, no no I'm not her! I swear!"

[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Stardust"]

Stardust went to speak then looked down clenching her fists before sighing "make sure she knows what hell is

With that she turned going past gray to the lounge area where she stopped and closed her eyes...she needed to balance herself now..she could feel the anger in her veins like fire...soon if started to balance... Like a volcano near a sea...hot and cold

She sighed out as sheblaid back" OK OK...I'm good

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="James Justice"]

[member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray moved Star out of the room that James was readying himself to torture the people in. He started to wheel her as best he could with one arm to the lounge room so they could sit down for a time. He had had a rough time with these people and really could use a drink. He said as he kept wheeling Star, " So it looks like we got ourselves a new phrik mine. Who would have thought me going to investigate a rumor would lead to this right?" He smiled as he spoke to her. He was glad he had someone to talk to while he waited around. He hadn't had anyone for awhile now until James arrived with her.

They eventually made it to the lounge and it was still a mess with the two bodies of the guards. He didn't exactly have a chance to clean things up due to a combination of finishing his investigation and being one arm down right now. He took them to a nice table and got Star pushed up to it. He walked over towards the kitchen area and said, " So anything you might want from over here? They are pretty well stocked for a mine. I guess they planned to live here while they did their thing."

James finally got the confession he wanted, he raised the bottle over her head, the twi'lek opened her eyes just in time to watch as the drops began to flow down--onto her lekku. The tender flesh gave a sizzle as her body convulsed with her screams of agony. But she was a lot smaller than James, and was pinned under his body weight. The spacer watched with disinterest as she writhed and shrieked in agony before her body could not handle it a moment longer and passed out.

The sound of her sizzling flesh could still be heard as the spacer rose to his feet and discarded the empty bottle. His impostor was doing his best to maintain what was left of his composure, his look, and his dignity. But all of it was slipping away with the thick beads of sweat that were dripping off his body. James examined the tools on his pallet before grabbing a hand-held cattle prod.

"Are ye James Justice?" the spacer asked quietly.

"No, no, no, never, I am not him," the man swore truthfully.

"I know," James said, his voice still quiet as he turned around, his dark eyes setting on the man with cold rage, "I am."

Taking a step forward he rammed the exposed electric arc into his victim's neck, letting the prod do its work.

[member="Stardust"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom