Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrik This Deal! (PM to join)

Gray had been a little busy lately and it had sadly skipped his mind to send his friend @Metreya the coordinates to the SocMin Fed phrik mine in the Roche Asteroid belt. He had been reminded about it recently though and so took care of getting everything set up before he sent the coordinates to Valashu. The whole mine was inside of a large asteroid and the heavy metal port door was lifted, so only the energy shield was up to allow ships in and out. Gray had taken the thing from a group of who had created the mine illegally and were trying to use the name of James and Star as a cover. It was a bit ironic that the cover ended up becoming true as the thing now belonged to SocMin Fed like they had falsely claimed.

Gray was in his casual clothing with his blaster pistol strapped to his right leg with his lightsaber hilt hung next to it. He was sitting cross legged on top of a crate with his arms on his knees and his head with eyes closed. He was meditating on the force as usual, and trying to figure some things out. He had heard about some things some force users were able to do, and he hoped he might be able to get some idea. He knew he wouldn't figure anything out right now though because it shouldn't take Valashu too much longer to get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom