Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrik, cortosis and all the little things.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C

She sat in the captains chair of her new ship that she had named The VoidStrider mostly since it had such great stealth tech installed in it. Some of the ships hold, held some phrik she had collected on Roche and now she wanted to collect some cortosis from the Armatech mine on Gallos and after that she needed to well... smuggle it to her newly constructed personal base on Saqqar. For the smuggling she knew just who to call, her friend [member="Pavor Clauditis"] since he had such experience smuggling he could easily help her and with her new position as Armatech's head of engineering she could actually pay him quite a bit for his help if he asked for it. Dialing up him up she leaned into the very comfortable Corinthian leather seats that adorned the cockpit of her ship. "Hello? Jó Pavor It's me Zreame I have a job I need some help with. You up for it?" She spoke into the com and then waited for a response as she just leaned back and lit her cigarillo as she then waited for a little while, after all the signal could be going anywhere in the galaxy and even though the signal was going at hyper space speed but still that could take a while since going from the mid rim to the outer rim could sometimes take hours if not day's.

[member="Pavor Clauditis"]

Sprinting down the streets of Mos Eisley, he was gasping for air but forced himself to continue after still hearing the angered shouting of a large Twi'lek pursuing him. "GET THE HELL OVER HERE, CLAUDITIS!" The hulking Twi'lek shouted. Nearly falling to the ground in exhaustion, Pavor managed to leap into an alleyway, collapsing on the sand. He began to chuckle in relief, but quickly came to a halt upon hearing the buzzing that was emitting from the front pocket of his denim vest. Quickly, he answered the call, listening for a moment. "Uh...Zreame? Uh...Y-Yeah...hello, t-this is Pavor...but currently, I have a slight...complication. I'll give you a call later. Alright? Good, see ya!" He nearly shouted, not allowing the woman to answer.

Quickly, he slipped his hand into one of the many pockets on his vest, removing a small blaster pistol, training it on the entrance of the alleyway. The moment the large blue bastard went to sprint towards Pavor, the smuggler quickly squeezed the trigger, watching in sadistic satisfaction as the Twi'lek collapsed. He ignored the shouting and screams of panic by any of the people that happened to witness the scene, Pavor raised his commlink up to his mouth, attempting to contact [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] once more. Once she had answered, the panicked shouting could still be heard in the background as he spoke. Quickly, he cleared his throat. "Eh! How you doin', Zreame? What's this job and does it involve murdering large, somewhat intimidating Twi'leks?"

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

When [member="Pavor Clauditis"] responded she smiled though when he spoke she couldn't help but grumble a little. 'Oohhkey seems he's a bit busy I guess?' She thought before she waited for a little while and then got the other transmission through. Hearing the screams she smirked a little as she gave him a look. "Seems your up to your neck in trouble... again. Well I have a new job and well I need to get some Cortosis from a mine on Gallos and well then I have to smuggle that alloy into my new base on Saggar. That's were you come in you old smuggler." She said with a smile as she began to warm up the hyperdrive as they spoke. "Were are you I can come pick you up if you want?" She then said with a smirk and a teasing tone as she leaned forward on the console and got ready to punch in the coordinates.

"Mos Eisley...I'll head on down to that landin' pad near the Raging Rancor cantina. Well, anyway...how you doing, miss?" He'd ask, slowly stumbling back the cantina, gazing upon the landing pad. He quickly ascended the steps, staring up into the sky. After waiting for a moment, he quickly removed a single cigarillo from his denim vest, along with a lighter. He placed the cigarillo in his mouth, rotating it as he held it to the flame. Once the tobacco began to burn, he quickly took a puff from the cigarillo, placing the lighter back into his vest. "Oh, an'...in the chance of seein'...multiple men of different species start chargin' at me, yellin' "PAVOR, DO YOU HAVE THE GODDAMN CREDITS!" We gotta move fast."

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

She smirked at his holo visage and she then punched it as the stars outside the cockpit viewport turn into long streaks and the ship shook as it entered hyper space.
The arrival to Tattoine was quite uneventful and she took the ship down at Mos Eisley, though she had to bribe an overeager customs official. Locking her ship just to be sure as she walked towards the Raging Rancor Cantina. Entering it she looked around for her friend [member="Pavor Clauditis"] but couldn't really see him from among the crowd within the cantina. 'Now were is that old fox?' She thought as she walked towards the bar table, punching a pervy trandoshian that groped her butt as she walked passed him.

He sat in the back of the cantina inside of a booth. Using all of the remaining credits on his person, he had paid two large smugglers to stand around the booth as Pavor casually smoked a cigarillo. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed two Twi'leks, a Trandoshan, and three humans making their way around the cantina. Sweat began to drip down his forehead, that was when he noticed [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] striking a Trandoshan with her fist...Unfortunately, not the Trandoshan who was currently searching for Pavor to brutally attack him and attempt to liberate some credits for Pavor's possession. Slowly, he rose from his seat, whispering to the two smugglers. "See those bastards walkin' 'round the bar? If they st-" He watched in disbelief as the smugglers noticed the group...and abruptly walked away. "A-a-are..." He quickly went silent, falling back into his booth, slumping down in the seat. Attempting to conceal his identity, he pulled his hat down over his eyes, staring at the floor as he smoked the cigarillo.

"CLAUDITIS!" He heard the sound of a shouting Trandoshan.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Hearing another Trandoshian call her friends name she looked towards him and then noticed the familiar look of the hat and cigarillo of [member="Pavor Clauditis"]. She walked up to the Trandoshian and tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me. It seems we are looking for the same man, by all means would you mind it if I pry over why you are looking for him?" She asked the Trandoshian as she held one hand on the top hilt of her scimitar, just in case she'd have to grab a weapon. "If your thinking of... well maiming him I would appreciate it if I could borrow him for his expertise on a little job I have." She already knew were [member="Pavor Clauditis"] was so she wanted to at least, hopefully, get him out of trouble, they were friends after all.

The Trandoshan turned to glance at [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"], hissing angrily at her.

"Clauditis is mine. You can have what's left once we get what we are looking for. Now, you need to get the hell back. This ain't no place for a woman." The Trandoshan said, turning back towards Pavor. "Uh...sir, ya' see I don't have the credits nor do I have the time. Now, I'm just gonna-" However, Pavor was interrupted by the Trandoshan.

"I don't like you, Pavor. You know that, so I won't mind tearin' you to pieces. Get the hell up!" The Trandoshan screeched. Slowly, Pavor removed his cigarillo from his mouth, blowing smoke up towards the ceiling. "Look, just let me head on down with this woman 'ere and I'll just head back and pay ya! Alright? I'll...I-I'll be careful, aight?" Pavor said, raising his hat slightly.

"YOU'LL BE DEAD!" The Trandoshan shouted, leaping towards Pavor with a screech.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame grew a little annoyed when the Trandoshian just batted her away with his comment. She watched what was happening up until the Trandoshian leaped towards [member="Pavor Clauditis"] with a screech, that's when she acted. She channeled the force into her own body and increased her speed and strength by a few increments and moved right in front of Pavor and roundhouse kicked the Trandoshian down against the ground. It took a lot out of her though to use the force in that manner since her use of it was more instinctual than most other force users.
"Now you will relax and tell me how much he owes you... or." She said slowly and threatningly as she drew her swords and pointed one at the Lizards neck. "I'll make you into skewered meat." A part of her wished she had been drinking a lot so she could let out her pheramones and just make everyone in the room peaceful but she wasn't that lucky. "[sub]Pavor when I say go you bolt to the exit..[/sub]" She then whispered to him as she looked over the goons behind the Trandoshian on the floor in front of her.

He watched in disbelief as the Trandoshan collapsed. Pavor slowly glanced up to look at [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]. "...H-How the hell did...you...never mind." He whispered, slowly removing his hat for a moment, nodding. He slightly rose from his seat, preparing to sprint towards the door. "Also, I'd prefer if ya know...not repay these...t-these...gentlemen right 'ere." He said, slowly removing his blaster pistol once more.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

She looked at the others and then She noticed a few bottles on the tables around them, with quick flicks of her wrists she used the tips of her blades to throw the bottles at the others. "GO!" She shouted and then ran with him towards the door. Two of the men stepped in their paths and Zreame hit one of them with the butts of her swords and got passed him. She kept running until she reached the exit and then looked back to see if [member="Pavor Clauditis"] made it with her. "Come on let's get off this dust ball!" She shouted into the cantina as she noticed a sandstorm approaching Mos Eisley from the opposite direction the spaceport was in.

Sprinting out of the door to the establishment, he quickly turned towards [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] in a panic. "WHERE IS YOUR GODDAMN SHIP!" He barked, watching as the storm approached the cantina. "...I-I need a cigarillo." He muttered to himself, quickly removing a cigarillo, striking a match and igniting the tobacco. Puffing on the cigarillo, he slowly turned to look at Zreame. "...Zreame?"

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Smiled at him, for some reason his panicking was amusing to her. "At the space port over there." She said pointing at the space port and then she began running towards it with [member="Pavor Clauditis"]. "How much do you owe to have them so mad at you? Or what the Frak did you do?" She asked when a few of the others from the cantina came out and began shooting their blasters after them, but being stupid thugs they didn't hit at all.

"Y-y-you see...I owe about...3,500 credits. I don't got time to explain. Let just get back to the ship...I got a remastered album by Ziggy and the Spacers." He said, puffing on the cigarillo. "Anyway...if you would've thrown that punch of yours at the Trandoshan that currently attempted to rip my throat out, we would've been all good! But nope." He said, obviously irritated.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

"So I should have punched him instead of kicking him then?" She said to [member="Pavor Clauditis"] with a teasing tone as she ran with him into the space port. "If you help me with the current job I'll pay 20.000 credits, should keep you out of trouble for a while right?" The old smuggler certainly had his way of always keeping things interesting that was for sure.

He began to burst into laughter, only to stop suddenly. "Let's just get to the goddamn ship!" He barked, puffing on the cigarillo. "And yeah...I should be able to pay 'em back. So, you need me to deliver somethin' from this mind, back to this base of yours." He sighed. "Well, it certainly ain't the oddest thing I've done. I'll do it." He said, chuckling loudly before taking another puff from the cigarillo.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

"Well we also have to mine the damn things but that shouldn't take too long." She said smirking as she vaulted over a parked speeder bike as they reached the entrance of the space port, her comlink beeping a little. "Perfect and my ships refueled as well." She said with a wide smile as she sprinted to take the lead and lead him to her new ship.
Once in the hangar she gave him a little 'showgirl pose' as she presented her ship to [member="Pavor Clauditis"]. "May I present the Voidstrider, my very own and first ship ever." Her smile was very wide and full of pride over the ship as it lowered it's landing ramp for them to come aboard.

He examined the ship from afar, chuckling loudly. "Damn..." He muttered to himself, slowly glancing over to [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]. "An' minin'...well, I ain't no miner. I suppose you got the equipment required to get this done?" He asked, taking another puff from the cigarillo. "Also, if you don' mind me askin'...how much did you pay for this?" He said, gesturing towards the ship.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

"I do have the equipment and we won't be needing to mine it ourselves I sort of "borrowed" a few mining droids. As for what I had to pay for it it was actually a gift." She then said with a smirk towards [member="Pavor Clauditis"] as she gave him a little double raise of her eyebrows. "Well come on let me give you the grand tour." She said with her smile still in place before a few blaster shots shot passed them. "AFTER we get the hell out of here that is!" She said as she began running as fast as she could towards the landing ramp.

Sprinting towards the ramp, he entered the ship, removing the cigarillo from his mouth to shout for a second. "BURN IN HELL, TWI'LEK MAGGOTS!" He barked. He slowly glanced over to [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"], bursting into laughter. "So..."

"...About that tour."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom