Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Phrik Bracers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
RT-153.png
Phrik Bracers

OOC Info
Image Source: Medieval Collections
Intent: To provide phrik bracers to the open market
Development Thread: X

Bracer General Info
Manufacturer: Reclaimer Arms & Industrial
Model: NA
Affiliation: open market
Modularity: Cosmetic paint jobs
Production: Limited
Material: Phrik & leather
Classification: Multipurpose armor
Weight: 3 kg
Quality:
Lightsabers: Class 9
Blasters: Class 7
Slugs: class 3
Special Features:
•Lightsaber resistant

Bracer Description
Description: Just a standard piece of armored bracers to fit any wrists and protect you from the dangers of lightsabers and some blasters, its very basic and simple and will do the job.

How it's built. Starting off with a leather underlay with straps and buckles the phrik plating is then laid atop and bolted down to ensure that they are going to stay there. The forging process for the phrik is very easy and again very basic, there's really nothing special about it.

Protection. Phrik being a very energy resistant metal is what makes these bracers great. They can take a beating from a saber and keep on going, they cover you up to the beginnings of your fingers and will protect you from strikes and blows that would otherwise make you end up like Luke from empire.

Drawbacks. While you need to have the reflexes and speed of a cheetah it is possible to block an incoming blaster bolt, but this is highly non recommended unless if you are a non augmented humanoid as the phrik will only diffuse the energy of a blaster bolt and not the kinetic energy of the hit that is likely to break your forearms. The bracers are primarily made to protect you from sabers. So objects like slug throwers will riddle them, crushing and hacking weapons will destroy them as well, and they will provide very little protection from anything else.

Summary. Overall the bracers are just phrik pieces of armor meant to provide small protection against sabers, they do the job well but just don't use them outside their intended purpose.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Miss Blonde"]

At first glance this all looks fine; it's a little nerfy for phrik, but not every example of a restricted material has to be perfectly processed and forged. Near as I can tell from skimming your dev thread, I'm actually not sure what planet you're mining from. Can you clarify in the thread and let me know?

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Oh snap sorry, I have been mining on Demonsgate. Been there so long I forget to label it sometimes lol. But yes the mine is on Demonsgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom