Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Pheretha Ren

Pheretha Ren

P

Pheretha Ren

ren1.png

• Name: Pheretha Ren, originally Cyrus Tellion
    Species: Human
    Height: 6’1
    Weight: 166 Lbs
    Homeworld: Ord Mantell
    Faction: Brotherhood of the Maw, Knights of Ren

I was born to darkness.

From the beginning, I was chained, enslaved, and ruled by those in power. In those early years, my death hung on a knifes edge, and every morning had the prospect of being my last. I carved out a life for myself in the slums and pits of Ord Mantell, until I took my freedom. In my master’s blood, I found liberation, and a chance to survive.

In the First Order, I found duty. In their wars to bring Order to the galaxy, I found my chance to make a difference in the galaxy. On a dozen worlds, across a dozen wars, I fought and killed in the name of something more than myself. I earned glories and honors, but in the end, I found myself in chains again, but chains of my own making.

In the Knights of Ren, I found strength. I took what I wanted, what I needed, and what I desired. Through them, I discovered my true potential. I was forged by the hands of Kyrel Ren himself into a weapon, and unleashed upon the First Order’s enemies. In the service of the cause, I found my own power. In the Knights of Ren, I found who I truly was.

In the Brotherhood of the Maw, I found the truth. In their crusade, I have seen the truth of the galaxy, that only through strength, power, and an unwavering duty to one cause can change come. In the Brotherhood, I have found old allies and new enemies and forged for myself a legacy.

I am Pheretha Ren.

My time is now.

• ren1.png

Pheretha Ren stands just above six feet in height, white ashen blond hair, and red eyes, though neither is ever visible. At all times, he wears a false mask over his face, and every inch of his albino skin is concealed beneath the mask and black robes he wears.

• Strengths and Weaknesses

Strengths: Cunning, Agile, Insane

Weaknesses: Physically Weak, Insane, Sick

• Lightsaber
    Mask and Robes

• WIP

GM1OQzU.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom