Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Phantom Guard lightsaber pike

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Paratus_saber.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: Sith imperial foundry

• Affiliation: Darth Necrin's Phantom Guard

• Model: Lightsaber-pike

• Modularity: No

• Production: Semi-Unique

• Material: Phrik, Durasteel, lightsaber components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Lightsaber-Pike

• Size: Average: for a lightsaber-pike,, Large: in comparison to normal lightsaber

• Weight: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES

• Hilt will resist lightsabers for a time
Strengths:

• Longer reach, due to the long handle

• Blade can cut through many materials

• Phrik hilt means that it will resist lightsabers to a degree
Weaknesses:

• Cortisis will shut these lightpikes down

• Does not work in water

• Short blade means short area where it can cut
DESCRIPTION
These lightsaber pikes were made to be used by Darth Necrin's personall Phantom Guard. They were made to have balanced weight, and easy to carry. But it required a lot of training to use them properly, and efficiently. When one is given to a new member of the shadow guard, that member put it's own, red, lightsaber crystal in it, making it personall. When one of the Phantom Guard is killed, or otherwise no longer is in the Guard, their lightsaber pike was to be completly destroyed.
There is never many of these lightsaber pikes existing at a time, and most is made when it seems like there will be need of a new. These are not particularly hard to make, but act as a symbol for the Guard. The Phantom Guard are trained for a long time to wield these weapons to perfection, making the use of them a form of art.

[member="Darth Necrin"]

A nice sub, there are just a few points I'd like to raise with you.

Darth Necrin said:
Production: Limited
Lightsabers, or lightsaber tech can only be submitted at the unique or semi-unique ratings, please step down the rating before I can approve this submission.

Also, the next thing is a small piece of clarification, but

Darth Necrin said:
Classification: Lightsaber
Since the weapon is a lightsaber pike, could you classify it as such?

Other than that it looks good. Please tag me back when you're ready for me to approve the submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom