Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Personal Freighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matron Malgus

M
I just want to submit this to be safe. I don't think that I had to, but better safe than sorry, right?
Also, I'm new to this site, so any help on behalf of this would be greatly appreciated.

cec_xs_1200_freighter_by_boomerangmouth-d4rlcjf.png

Image Source: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/062/b/f/cec_xs_1200_freighter_by_boomerangmouth-d4rlcjf.png Image Credit to: Deviantart -- boomerangmouth
Affiliation: [member="Syndri"]
Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation
Model: N/A
Modularity: None
Production: Unique Production
Material: Durasteel Hull, Flexisteel view ports, Quadranium frame

Classification: Freighter

Length: 34.6 Meters

Width: 34.7 Meters

Height: 29 Meters

Armament:
- 2 double laser turrets (droid brain)

Special Features:
  • Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Escape Pods
  • Holonet Transceiver
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Detention Cells
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Tractor Beams
Maneuverability Rating: 5
Speed Rating: 5
Hyperdrive Class: 1.5

Strengths:
- Agile
- Sturdy
- High Evasive Capabilities
Weaknesses:
- Weak Shield system

Description:
- Cargo Capacity: 60 Tons
- Crew: 2 (including droid)
- Consumables: 1 Month

Witch's Doom, is a standard freighter manufactured by Corellian Engineering Corporation. The ship is strongly modeled after the XS 800 and bears Republic blue stripes (pictured) on its hull. The ship has no outstanding modifications, aside from the standards features of most other starships, the shields are the weakest part of the ship, and as such the forward are of the ship can be detached via magnetic clips. This is in the event that the lower portion of the ship fails or takes critical damage and she pilot and crew need to make a quick getaway. The ship itself was found on Terrijo and taken into possession by Minerva Do'ral in the hopes of advancing her status in the galaxy as well as a conduit of vengeance against the sisters that betrayed her on Dathomir. It's role is purely that of exploration and scavenging, but may be altered in the future to better suit her purposes. The ship has standard view-ports with flexisteel glass so as to provide an added protection from the harsh environment of space as well as a pleasant view.

Development Thread: N/A.
Intent: For personal use after having found on Terrijo during a Republic Dominion
Who Can Use This: Minerva Do'ral

[member="Minerva Do'ral"] Welcome to the Factory and to Star Wars Chaos.

RESEARCH REVIEW

Minerva Do'ral said:
Maneuverability Rating: 5
Speed Rating: 9
Hyperdrive Class: 3.5 -- roughly equal to that of the Naboo royal starship
The J-Type 327 had a 1.4 Class Hyperdrive
And while I am okay with it being Maneverability 5 and speed 9, it seems a little slow. Perhaps Speed 6 if you are trying for something agile but not as fast, but even 5 would be acceptable.

Minerva Do'ral said:
Armament:
- equipped shields
- double laser turrets (droid brain)
Equipped shields can go under Special Features as Standard Shields
How many Double Laser Turrets?

Secondly and mainly cause I forgot, Is it supposed to be mass produced or is this for you? If it is just for you Unique Production is what you want.

You need to add the Special Features field back to the template and might want to add the following to it. These are some of the basic stuff you find on just about every ship.
  • Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Escape Pods
  • Holonet Transceiver
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Tractor Beams

Matron Malgus

M
Sorry for all the trouble. I just got to the desktop today.
I do believe that I have changed everything that you suggested/asked of me. [member="Draco Vereen"]

[member="Minerva Do'ral"]
Its fine, no trouble at all.

Alright Two last things.
Minerva Do'ral said:
Special Features:
  • Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Escape Pods
  • Holonet Transceiver
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Tractor Beams
  • Standard Shields
Standard Shields and Standard Deflector shields are the same thing, just get rid of one.

And could you give me about a paragraph of description. A quick summary of the vessel's physical aspects, layout, role, or intended use would be excellent. Sorry I didn't post this earlier, it slipped my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom