Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payday 2 Recruitment

Due to popularity, my YouTube channel, VireStudios, shall be doing another season of Payday 2. Season 3 will include some harder heists that'll be easier to stealth (or even complete, for that matter) with four people. We already have myself, Chandler, and Caber (two of my fellow VireStudios members). However we need one more person. Now we don't have anyone else on our channel who wants to do it so we are reaching all around the internet to find another player.

So I figured I'd ask here, since I know a lot of people here are gamers. So yea. If you are interested just post here. I'll either post here later, or update this first post, with the heists we shall be doing if you are interested. If you only want to do one heist, or appear in one episode rather, that is totally okay with us just as long as we have multiple volunteers to fill in after your episode is filmed. There are about five heists this season so we will accept up to five people.

Here is the Season 2 Finale (NSFW: At the point of filming this I was very tired (about 3am) and over attempting it again and again. So NSFW because I do swear. Given the PG-13 rating of the site I've warned you and also put a spoiler tag, so if you don't want to hear or watch it, you are safe.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05TJJr7VWh0

I play Payday 2 occasionally. I have to warn you though, I play very casually and have not attempted any high difficulty missions. I tend to stuck to no skull and one skull missions, and even then me and my friends sometimes fail to pull it off. We just play for fun, not to win it. I haven't even reached tier one of Infamy yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom