Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pay a visit stay awhile

The silver sanctum coalition

Those words have floated around the bars and holonet...and the more she heard of it the more she wanted to find out more about it..so what better way then to personally visit to find out

It took some time lotta info gathering getting shot at and nearly getting blown up...course that was always a normal day in her life

She had decided to visit in her xwing rather then her cruiser for various reasons one being she'd rather not be shot at...her Intentions were non violent

She made a landing and got out...and waited as she assumed guards would come up to question her...that or force users themselves

Xander was headed to the land pad. Time for another training operation with the Rangers. He still spent more time with them than he did anyone else. Just as he started to board the shuttle Xander noticed the Twilek seemingly just hanging out near an x-wing. He looked for a moment and was going to ignore her but his curiosity got the better of him. Walking over he smiled to [member="Stardust"] giving her a small bow.

"You look lost.............can I help you find something or someone?"

He wore Ranger Armor with a Ranger Pistol on one hip and the other a saber. The armor had become like a second skin to him wearing it more often than he did Jedi robes.

Stardust watches a man approach the landing pad and seemed to at first walked away...she wasn't going to bother the man for he may of had business to do..until he came over to her to whih she bowed back

No in fact I was waiting for anyone come greet me..thought it would be guards since I we'll kinda landed with permission "

She said and chuckled, she wore her usual don't up with jeans..she had her two sabers on each hio her blaster pistol in the left and her with katana on her left as well

[member="Xander Stanforth"]

Xander chuckled.

"Wouldn't be as much fun if you asked permission first." "I'm Xander." "What brings you to Voss?"

Xander turned as a Soldier wearing Captain insignia walked up and saluted.

"Ready to depart when you are Commander."

Xander nodded.

"Go ahead and depart Captain." "Start phase one..........I will be there when I can." "As usual record and document everything."

The Captain turned and took off towards the shuttle Xander had started to get on before greeting [member="Stardust"] instead.

"Apologies.......was heading off to a training exercise." "They can start without me."

True and I do like stirring up trouble occasionally, names stardust and I'm here because I heard that the silver sanctum coalition was here..

She watched him and a soldier who carried the master rank converse before smiling lightly

Them how about we board and we can talk on the way..I know how it is with training exercises and such..I have to oversee some myself"she said

Xander shook his head.

"You came seeking the Coalition." "Unfortunately I am just a thorn in their side and can't actually speak for them."

He looked towards the shuttle before turning back.

"They are just going to go blow stuff up, then rebuild it, then blow it up later." "They are engineers of various classifications."

He turned back towards the direction of the Temple.

"I would be glad however to introduce you to one of the Masters." "Then if you want we can go to the range and watch my guys do their thing."

[member="Stardust"]

She chuckled

I can't say if you are a thorn or not..however I'm just glad someone greeted me

She looked towards the shuttle

Hahaha blowing up stuff just to blow it up again...best thing to do right

She looked to the temple

I'd appreciate if you introduce me to a master here...and that soundsgood to me wouldn't mind seeing others train
"She said and smiled kindly

Xander laughed.

"It's only been five minutes..it usually takes an hour or so for people to realize I am a pain in a Hutt's backside."

He started walking towards the Temple.

"With any luck [member="Maya Whitelight"] or [member="Coci Heavenshield"] are available to meet with you." "If not I suppose we could try [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] although him I only know by reputation."

He smirked.

"Honestly I spend more time at either the Ranger barracks or off world seeing what I can get into than I do at the Temple."

[member="Stardust"]

"She shook her head"

Everyone has a use...be it minor or major

She followed beside him

I do hope either of those three ...be rather rude if a master didn't sense me I'd think...that or their busy...

She looked at him

Heheh I'm usually doing stuff like this...or doing my job...or doing paper work...I try getting out of that part though..running a company being a grand admiral ohew I tell you

She laughed"

Oh listen to me ranting I apologize

Xander smirked at [member="Stardust"] shaking his head.

"I am just a lowly little Padawan..........causing havoc and annoying Jedi Masters is what I do best." "Been declared unteachable by more than one Master." "It's why I hang around soldiers..........they tend to be less judgmental."

As they walked he smiled to a few people.

"I took a piloting class one time................instructors name was.................um I wanna say Starchaser?" "It was a while back and I don't remember much of what was taught that day."

He laughed.

"If that is a rant then I must be immune..............guess all those lectures about fighting final paid off."

[member="Stardust"]

She chuckled and had to keep from laughing

Lowly maybe but potential is not always on the surface..sometimes it takes a master with strange teaching to teach the unteachable....I'm a master myself and I usually hang around the pilot people and soldiers...why because I'm not.well I'm not one to speak wisdom alll the time ahhaha

She smiled

Heh I've piloted most of my life...that xwing I came on is my own version..slightly bigger and has more proton torpedoes and different guns

She chuckled

Hahahha oh boy the days of lectures...back when all my limbs were the ones I was born with...

Xander shrugged.

"I suppose you could be right." "Though with the war going on there is not a lot time for self reflection."

As they reached the temple Xander stopped and looked at it for a minute before pushing open the door and stepping inside.

[member="Stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom