Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patrol And A Lesson

Wrale walked through the lower levels of Coruscant. He had been assigned to patrol around, and try to help keep crime down. Ler's just say, he wasn't to pleased with the assignment, but he was a Jedi. That meant he had to do his best to protect people. Even if it meant walking around a place where someone would most likely try to mug him. Right? He pulled his hood up, hiding his face in shadow. Hopefully it would help him blend in with the shadey crowd. He felt around using the Force, trying to sense if anyone was in trouble. Surprisingly, there wasn't, at least, from what he felt. For a breif second, a chill ran down his spine, sensing something. He tried to grasp at it more, but it quickly dissapeared. It was either his imagination, or moved beyond what he could feel. Probably his imagination. That didn't stop his brain from pretending to see shadows, however.

@[member="Wrale Elerel"] (let's use tagging so we know when its our turn to post)

Daxton threw the thug head over heels into the trash bin, as his compatriots lay moaning all around the ground. These idiots had to be either high on something or insane to try and mug him when he stepped out of the bar. Did they really think six on one were great odds? The Sith Knight loathed coming to Coruscant, but he needed to keep up to date with his spies hidden in the Jedi Temple.

Besides who would even suspect he would be coming to these dank level of the Republic Capitol. The foolish Jedi preferred to patrol the upper levels, leaving those beneath to scramble on their own, which perfectly suited Daxton just fine. Wrapping his cloak around him, he sank deeper into the shadows making his way to the illicit fighting dens on level 1380, maybe a little blood and gore would elevate his mood.....

@[member="Daxton Bane"]
Wrale turned the corner to find six men lying on the ground. He ran over to them. How did I miss them!? I knew I wasn't ready for this yet.... From the obvious pain the man was in, as were the others, they were still alive. He stood, and looked up, slipping his two lightsabers into his hands at the same time. He reached out with both his eyes, and the Force. There was that cold again, and was that....a figure, walking off. He followed the figure, trying to hide in the shadows. After following him for a few minutes, he ran ahead, staying in the shadows and moving through allys. He jumped out infront of the figure, not yet ignighting his lightsabers.

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""] [member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Wrale Elerel

The Sith Knight could sense a ripple in the Force, there was a force user and close by. Invoking the Force to enhance his speed, strength and reflexes, Daxton prepared for the ambush he knew that was coming. When someone jumped out of the shadows ahead of him, he was ready and delivered a flurry of blows. Each punch enhanced by the force to carry the weight of roughly a third of his body weight upon impact.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Wrale, surprised by the sudden attack, barely managed to dodge the first blow, the second one glancing his shoulder, spinning him off to the side. As he turned around to face the, now what he could call 'Force user', he ignighted a single lightsaber, and pointed the teal shaded blade at his attacker. There it was again, when he was hit, he felt that coldness. It had sent shivers down his spine the first time, and did so the second. [color=DAA520]"I know you..."[/COLOR] He'd never forget that coldness, the aura of death. Now recognizing the man for what he was, a Sith, Wrale hesitantly lowered the blade completely, and switching it off. He prepared himself for another attack, but hoped he could learn more about why the Sith was here.

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""] Wrale Elerel
"As I know you Wrale Flerel. What are you doing sneaking around in the shadows and ambushing simple travellers? Is this now part of your Jedi Training?" The last question was filled irony and said in a condescending way. "Then you dare draw a blade against an unarmed foe? Truly are teaching new things at the Academy this days. So quick to embrace the dark side......this is interesting."

Although Daxton did not drop his ready stance, he made no indication of drawing his weapon or making any further attacks.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]
Wrale grimaced, and just stood there, looking at Daxton. He sighed. [/color=DAA520]"Is anyone innocent down here? 'Simple travelers' are hard to come by here. And, it is infact. As a Jedi, should I not try to at least stop crime?"[/color] He shook his head. It would take a lot to stop all the simple thugs in this part of Coruscant.

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Wrale Elerel
"And what crime would that be? Walking?" Daxton said in an amused tone. "Don't tell me the Jedi have poisoned your mind so much that the simple act of walking is now a crime."

@[member="Daxton Bane"]
[color=DAA520]"I'm not regretting my choice, if that's what you're asking. And you did help me go to them, if I remember right."[/COLOR] He slipped the lightsabers onto his belt, and shrugged. [color=DAA520]"Coming down here does seem a bit pointless."[/color]

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Wrale Elerel

"Tell me my friend, have they told you already what a vile evil man I am supposed to be? How I have done nasty evil things? Have they told you how to think? You see my friend, that is where we differ. The Jedi desire to isolate all emotion and feel nothing. This is their so called Light Side. However unless you're either a droid or dead, you are bound to experience emotion. The Dark Side encourages us to embrace who we are, our joys, our happiness, every moment is precious, a touch stone of who we are and the Force all around us."

Pausing to let his words sink in, Daxton continues. "Perhaps a demonstration is in order. Draw your weapon and strike at me. We shall spar and see who's side is better. The light or the Dark?"

Reaching for his belt, he draws and ignites his electric blue lightsaber and adapts a defensive pose as he waits for his opponent to attack.

"So be it." He ignighted his own two lightsabers, the teal blades only helping to brighten the dark street along with Daxton's own. He lunged forward, sending the smallest bit of the Force down into his legs, helping him move faster, but not overly so. He stabbed with both blades, towards Daxton's chest. He stabbed in almost a V shape, but tighter, with the hilts closer together.

At the exact moment he lunged forward, Daxton gestured upward as he Force Pushed the padawan's elbows upwards, sending the crossed blades off target. Intercepting the padawan's blades with his, the blades sparked where they connected. "Where is your fire? Where is your passion? Do you not want to win or are you satisfied with merely playing around like a child. I said strike at me!"

Even as he spoke Daxton emitted a strange aura of horror and fear, it made him seem more menacing, threatening and unstoppable. As if to emphasize his point, he used a Force Grab on his opponent and prepared to throw him bodily against a nearby wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom