Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patch Me Up. (Irajah Ven)

Dezoti

D
"Eh, I'm a fighter. But I'll probably be leaving this planet. I've been asked to help with some stuff." No specifics on that one. He did return the smile to [member="Irajah Ven"] and nodded his head once. There wasn't much left for them to chat about now, and Krest had no intention on dragging her anymore around town than he had. It wasn't that he thought she'd be a burden, just, he didn't want to get her involved with what he had to do.

"Well, I wish you luck with figuring out your next move. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to call on me." And with that, he would begin to leave.

"Good luck to you too. Take it easy on that knee," she said with a small smile. "I'll remember."

It was a good omen, meeting someone like that first.

Wasn't it?

It was a small moment in time. A mild and normal interaction. (Normal? Irajah, you need to reasses what normal means to you honey). At the very least, it was a hope. A hope for the future, that things could, moving forward, be better.

[member="Krest"] . She'd remember.

She watched him leave, then nodded to herself.

Time to get started. She had a long way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom