Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Password Problems

Yoru Shakou

Short Description: Problem with Signing In
Browser: Chrome
Severity: Constantly
Description:

I've noticed the last few times that I am having problems with logging in. I've had to go into the "Forgot Password" setting for a new password. When I then go to change it, after I sign out, it gives me the "wrong username or password" error, causing me to go back to the "forgot password" link. This problem also occurs with the reset password in which it first tells me that the password or username is wrong, however with a second click on the sign in button it signs in without a problem.

Screenshots:

Incorrect Password - First Click of Sign in button after password recovery - Here
Sign In completed - Second click of Sign in button after password recovery - Here

Yoru Shakou

The problem is still continuing. When I submit a new password after being forced to reset it, when I attempt to sign in with the new password it tells me that my password or username is incorrect. This happens on all browsers.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom