Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Party Girls

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
The club wasn't the most respectable place in the galaxy to be, however the management knew how to be discreet while still maintaining the allure of an upscale establishment. Spoiled rich children could party out while slimy mid level peddlers plied their trade selling pleasures of every nature to those otherwise pampered fools. For Sasha it was something completely different, taken to a private room she knew that in the crowd, and with only select clientele she'd have privacy, relative anonymity within the crowd. This suited her needs perfectly. With all the scheming and backstabbing in the galaxy it was comforting to know there was a place where she could be both in public, thus maintaining her image, and also remain secure. Guards watched doors, and identities were checked and faces scanned by paranoid security officers and hyper-defensive droids.

From her seat in her private room she could look out through one way glass and see everything. The servers making their way through the crowds with drinks and men and women danced, poorly in most cases though through alcohol laden eyes it may appear as a perfectly choreographed ballet. A Zeltron, wearing as much cloth on his body as Sasha had on her waist, walked by. Sweat beaded on his red skin causing it to glisten. Sasha smiled for her little voyeurs perch and sat down on the couch waiting for her guest to arrive.

@[member="Sasha Santhe"]

And arrive she did in style, Shinju had done much since she had least heard tell of Sasha, having never met the woman who helped supply the empire well now she could and what a sight. The club had her eyes wondering around while she stood there being checked and scanned. her ID something that few actually looked at because she usually didn't carry it on her or need it. Everyone knew who the interrogator of the empire was but some insisted on checking. With a smirk she appeared and breathed in deeply taking all the emotions of the club in. From the lust, to the anger where it needed to be all could feed her now to keep her in top form. To make her stronger then most and to empower her skills. Yes she followed the directions going towards the private area while she breathed in deeply the scents. Then she saw her and all her lovely power before taking a seat. A smile crept upon her face as slowly Shinju spoke with a grin. "Hello darling Sasha."

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
"Darling Shinju," Sasha was all smiles. And why wouldn't she be? She was always in a position of power, she always had things people wanted. "Everything is so good. My company is running, my profits are up, I'm preparing a new fighter design..." shrugging Sasha looked over the woman. "So answer me this, why am I unhappy? In this of all places." A small data collection cylinder ejected from her hand and flew across the table to Shinju. "Supply distribution. Repair parts, new fighters, and the like. All the normal aquisitions, except for a certain station." A waiter came over with drinks placing them on the table. "Why they need more parts than before... who knows. It isn't any of my concern." Sasha took the shot glass and downed the entirety of the blue liquid. "What is my concern," she said as she took another glass in her hand, "Is the discount that these people got. Somehow they were able to either buy off one of my people, or crack into our computer systems. I thought, two birds, one stone. Figured it might be a situation that interests you."

@[member="Sasha Santhe"]

Shinju listened and sat there, everything seemed to be going well for Sasha. It was something that was most interesting and then the reason she was here. Information was power, it was something others craved and she had learned well how to get, her hand came out and touched the cylinder while her fingers wrapped around it. She listened to the rest about what she was looking for and smiled.. Oh so this was all about tearing people until something popped up giving the information. She could do that, she could do oh so much with that little enjoyment. A smile curled along the length of her face reaching her eyes while she spoke. "I can find that out for you, we can have so much fun." Her smile because a shudder of pleasure in anticipation of tearing into the flesh of someone. "So when would you like me to start?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom