Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"pally"

NAME: "pally"
FACTION: Republic, jedi academy
SPECIES: Wyrwulf (codru-ji youngling) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wyrwulf
AGE: 12 (very late bloomer could turn any day now, due to being raised around other dogs maybe his evolution was stepped back)
SEX: male
HEIGHT: (bit hard to say but think of a large dog or wolf)
WEIGHT: 70-80 lbs (roughly 35 kilos)
EYES: .yellow and black
HAIR: Grey fur
SKIN: have to wait and see when he turns into a man
FORCE SENSITIVE: yes he is

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) : (subject to change as i do plan to move on to my human form)
+faster than your average humanoid on foot by a lot (much like a wolf also)
​+very strong bite more so then a dogs strong bite (speculations since there is not much info on wyrwolves but i assume it could dint armor or crush into bone)
+excellent tracking senses that are stronger in his wyrwulve state
-cant talk other than growls and barks
-no opposable fingers so he can't grab anything with his paws

APPEARANCE:
large grey furred dog
BIOGRAPHY:
Separated at the very young age of four pally took to the streets, fighting with local dogs for food and quickly becoming the alpha of a small block of land where lots of food was thrown out and given to stray dogs at the age of five due to his strong bite and determination to eat.

Although growing up amongst the other dogs pally always knew he was different, it could have been the extra two legs, how idiotic the others of his pack were or maybe it was the fact that he could understand when humans talked to him in galactic common, so one day while he was at the space docks rummaging for food he saw a shuttle heading off world and decided to jump on it letting his curiosity get the better of him. from there he landed on the planet Ossus more specifically the Jedi temple at Ossus already inside he decided to take a look around and instantly felt at home, unfortunately you can only get so far in a temple before people realize you are not meant to be here faster if you don't look humanoid.

In a hurried turn of events pally was knocked unconscious and found himself waking up in a room with strange equipment and a droid

" Hello i am a medical droid designated two dash one B i have been told to inform you that you have passed the midi-chlorian blood test please wait here while i inform a jedi master" after the medical droid had turned around he quickly bolted out the door,

Running around the temple lost he found some amazing things from small children lifting heavy objects without touching them to people playing with light sticks at the end of the corridor he had found himself in there was an open door, sticking his head in he found a man ([member="Mantic Dorn"]) in front of a holoprojector with people younger than him, sneaking in and taking a seat in the back before the man started speaking he waited quietly and when the man began talking tried to listen attentively to see if this man would show him how to life things or use the glowing sticks...but it was nothing like that it was about how jedis are first and foremost servants and that they should follow the code ignoring the people who would laugh at millenias of age old wisdom but the sentence that stood out the most in the man's lecture was "Remember that the force has chosen to manifest itself in you. It is not a right, but a privilege. always remain humble in this." these were the words that made pally want to learn everything he could about "the force"

outside the lecture room a jedi was waiting for him, walking down the hallway from the lecture room the jedi started talking to him

jedi: It was an interesting lecture was it not?

Pally nods in agreement

jedi::its very interesting that the force chose to bring you hear of all places, and for one so young to know so much...tell me do you know who your family is?

pally shakes his head no

jedi: you are a codru-ji more specifically a wyrwulf

pally thinks for a moment with his head down this is the first time i have been told what i am. a codru-ji..i kinda like the name of that

jedi: we tested your blood but before i could get there you had already run away, the jedi stops moving and gets down on a knee looking at pally ​i would like to formally invite you to join the jedi academy

pally barks at the jedi happily accepting his invitation
jedi: getting up of his knee there is a lot going on in the temple at the moment and i hear [member="Adele Adonai"] is teaching a class tomorrow you might want to check it out, it also gives me the opportunity see how attuned to the force you are

pally and the jedi continue to walk the academy until they reach the living area for initiates

jedi:this will be your home for your time in the temple here for now i must i take my leave

(will continue the story the more i RP)

SHIP: none he can't fly a ship
Equiptment :
KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

​force powers​:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68092-palaydious-vodj-pally-tracker/

Roleplays ongoing:
pallys first steps into the force http://starwarsrp.net/topic/67332-on-the-jedi-order-perspective-invite-only/#entry1002881

Roleplays completed:

moro.jpg

i dont know if he would hate cats so here is a smile and a growl all mixed in one :D

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom