Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pale Demon

Darkside District: Coruscant

[member="Anara Valnor"]

The sounds of music of the world were the first things that hit her, Coruscant had changed much since they had come. No longer were the senators sitting in their penthouses and lording over the people of the galaxy, no longer was the galaxy itself bowing to the jedi. The One Sith had made it better or at least they had worked from the ground up, from the lowest3 levels of the city planet to create and uplift the people so they had somewhere to stand. That was why she stood here now.

Why she chose to walk amongst them and while she towered over most they didn't mind, some met the One Sith with open arms and having gone from being oppressed to free, from living in squalor to living with enough food to eat every night. They were happy, they were giddy even. The soldiers were for their benefit and they welcomed the chance to participate with their people one at a time while on duty. She enjoyed listening to the singers and watching the dancers within the bars here.

Or at least there was plenty more to do, Balaya did have a job to do and while the bar was wonderful she also used the places to find those with potential, find Sith agents who could go and look for discontent or problems. They could stop them before they started. "One glass of whiskey please." She looked down at the bartender and got a nod of her head to that as the man accepted her credits getting her the large glass and pouring into it.

It seemed all she did anymore was spend her days drinking.

What a boring existence.

Stepping into the bar Anara didn't bother hiding what she was, she never did. Amber orbs connected with the bartender's for only a moment as she moved to a vacant table. Slipping into one of the seats she exhaled softly, her eyes fluttering shut as she allowed herself to bask in the various Songs mingling within the bar.

A dull thud pulled her from the flow of the Force and she opened her eyes to see that her drink had arrived. Smirking softly she waved the waitress away and took a sip of her drink, her eyes staring at a spot across the bar absently.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Anara Valnor"]

Balaya looked at the drink she had and her head turned searching. The bar was filled with people, the emotions high but she felt it. That sensation of someone you knew there waiting andshe had been around the Empress... or queen of Thule. Kaine had seen to her becoming his queen as Balaya stood up fully letting that sensation guide her until purple eyes flicked across the red hair, pale skin and she actually smiled. Memories of the woman as a jedi master who had stayed the night in the castle and when offered Kaine's apprentice for any needs declined letting her have some dignity. It was one of the few endearing qualities and why she had been glad to have her become the empress.

But how to approach her? How to bring up that the empress of Thule who had vanished before that final battle on Dac for Kaine and his 'death' as far as the galaxy knew. Did she know? That Kaine was dead, did she come here to find and become a queen within the One Sith? Or did she just wander after the Sith Empires destruction and come in here randomly. It was a dangerous thing and Balaya moved keeping her cloak closed knowing Anara's preferences enough that her armor wouldn't make her open up anymore then her flooding the woman's nostrils with pheromones. Upon approaching her Balaya let her mane of red curtain hair fall to her ankles and she spoke bowing. "Queen Anara, you're alive."

Eyes of hellfire suddenly seemed to glow as Anara returned from wherever her mind had wandered to. Shifting ever so slightly she eyed the woman before her, brows raised in question. Queen? She did not recall being a queen and was certain that was not something she would have allowed herself to forget.

Sipping her drink without a word Anara mulled over her words, her expression moderately interested. Finally she set her drink aside, motioning for the woman to join her if she so desired.

"I am no queen," she finally replied, her tone leaving little room for argument.

[member="Anara Valnor"]

Balaya moved and sat there as she looked at the woman, she was her but there was something different, something less? No she wasn't certain. It was a strange thing to say someone was less while they still held power but Balaya didn't know what she meant. She had been a queen, the empress for a time before Kaine vanished from the sith, it was something you didn't usually forget as there weren't a great deal of emperors or empresses roaming from the sith. "But you were... You were my queen. Kaine's bride and empress of the sith empire for a time. Not something one forgets but you are also not lying... which means you believe it my lady. Now I am left wondering what has happened that made you forget or not want to remember."

Anara shrugged in an uninterested fashion, but the woman had certainly caught her attention. "Now if I knew that...we would be having an entirely different discussion," she replied with a softly chuckle. Licking her lips she took yet another sip of her drink, waving absently to a passing waitress for a refill.

"Whoever I was back then has been erased," she finally stated, completely untroubled with the fact that she had willingly wiped her memory. Stretching as though tired she rolled her shoulders, her expression thoughtful. "You are the first to approach me in this fashion...so I must not have been your Queen for long..."

[member="Anara Valnor"]

"You were... interesting as a queen. I met you when you were a jedi master visiting for the night. I would not call us friends but we were cordial enough. Given how my master Kaine pursued and wanted you as his queen it only meant I was sworn to protect you until you vanished. We had suspected Circe killed you or tried to do something." She was sitting there and shook her head to turn down a drink. "I am glad to see you alive even if it means you don't remember me, means I might get to make a better impression."

"A Jedi?"

She gave the woman a skeptical look, but detected no lie in her words. A bark of laughter escaped her as she took another sip of her drink, her expression somewhat disbelieving. "Well...no wonder I wiped my memory..." Suddenly her expression darkened and she snarled at her former self, hating the weak woman. Clearly it was a blessing she had ended her pitiful existence for Anara could not imagine herself as a Jedi, the very idea was laughable.

Slowly she calmed her ire and turned her gaze upon the other woman once more, nodding in acceptance. "Well...I presume when you tell him I live I won't have to worry about him coming to call again? I am not who he knew...That woman is dead."

[member="Anara Valnor"]

Now it was her turn to laugh a little to herself. "Oh he might want to see but he woudln't try and bring you back his new queen woudln't like it or allow it and Invicta is... dangerous. I never saw you fight but she has to have some skills. Besides from all I have seen and felt you are speaking the truth... The old you is dead and the new one is here. The real question is is there any way to convince you to return to the sith and aid us. There are many things your talents as a darksider master can help."

Anara smirked and nodded, reclining slightly in her seat. "His new queen has nothing to fear from me. I have no desire to sit upon a throne nor share such power with another." She swirled the contents of her drinks and looked contemplative for a moment, before shaking her head. Her expression was cold, but it was not aimed at the other woman.

"No...Should my interest align with your Master's then I have no qualms in aiding you, but I will not be counted among the ranks of your Order."

[member="Anara Valnor"]

"A shame but it is worth it to have you on our side if our interests align." She was happy for that and had a drink for herself while swirling it a little but looking at the ones around them. "So is there anything we can do for you? Something for your travels or that will work for you." She was thinking about what she knew of the old Anara who seemed to drift around, she wasn't certain if she had her own ship or just used civilian transport but other voices or sith might see her and try to recruit her through less friendly means. She knew some had the mentality to attack other darksiders who were helpful to the cause and they were idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom