Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAI-01

PAI-01

P
NAME: PAI-01 or Pellaeon Artificial Intelligence - Series 1
FACTION: N/A (Formerly unidentified Imperial splinter faction)

SPECIES: Artificial Intelligence

SEX: N/A (Male programming)

HEIGHT: N/A

WEIGHT: N/A

EYES: N/A

HAIR: N/A

SKIN: No physical appearance, though it (he) can be described as a shapeless blue orb.

FORCE SENSITIVE: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:

1. Compatible: PAI-01, though designed specifically to be the A.I. to main ships-of-the-line, can be interfaced with any ship so long as A.I. is compatible with its make.
2. Admiral: PAI-01, much like it's predecessor, is programmed to act as an admiral or captain and able to command a fleet, though lacks the creativity that might be found in an organic.
3. A.I.: PAI-01 is, past everything else, still a machine. It is intelligent and vicious, mercy is not in its vocabulary.

Weaknesses:
1. A.I.: As an A.I., PAI-01 lacks the ability to be overly creative or willing to deviate from what it understands.
2. Imperial: PAI-01 was designed long after the death of the original Pellaeon, and is therefore made in the image of Imperial arrogance.
3. Classical Fighter: PAI-01 was not only designed for but was also created in a time of classical capital ship to capital ship fighting. Against fighter-centrist forces it is woefully unprepared.
4. Temperamental: PAI-01, based off many later rumors on Pellaeon, is quick to anger and fighting. Whether this is true of the man himself was not known to the creators, who were rather focused on creating it to be as much of a mirror image to the original as possible.

APPEARANCE:
No physical appearance, though it (he) can be described as a shapeless blue orb.

BIOGRAPHY:
Galactic History speaks of the old Galactic Empire as a state doomed to failure, lasting less that a quarter century as a unified force before collapsing in on itself and splintering. Many names rose from that age, Thrawn, Zsinj, Daala, but few were as prevalent as 'Pellaeon'. Serving from the fall until long after the peace with the New Republic, Pellaeon stands as one of the most respected admirals and leaders of his time. Many, many years after his passing and the reshaping of the galaxy, an organization who formed as a cult for the old Empire began the work of recreating these leaders and admirals of old. It took many years, countless restarts and reworks, but finally they created what should have been one of countless Artificial Imperials. PAI-01 was everything they had hoped it would be, but it never saw combat. For reasons unknown, the cult never created more and, upon their destruction by what was assumed to be Jedi, PAI-01 was lost to time. Inside an ancient Imperial fortress, it remained shut down, awaiting the time in which it would, finally, be unveiled upon the galaxy.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom