Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paging Doctor Agnusdei

Nothing was to be known. Nothing was to be seen. That was the agreement made. A small shack on the outskirts of the Effktian royal city. Far away from prying eyes. Far away from any who would dare come along the way to stumble upon the meeting. Far away where no one would know. That was the main factor into this meeting: secrecy. It was night. The shake was small but cozy enough. Only a small carriage with a number of brutish looking men dressed in crude armor and weapons stood by. They looked more like hired swords and not royal guards. They simply stood by and awaited the arrival of the guest in question.​
Their employer had sent word out after searching for someone of talent in special fields. While it was true she had allies who could help she forbade to have any of the know. They would not agree with what she had planed. What she needed from the man she eventually found. An offer was made for him to come and see her, to come to this shack in as discreet a fashion as possible. He was to tell no one or else the deal was null and void. If he accepted a hefty fortune would await him. Enough that he would surly be sated.​
And now she waited. Only the dim lite candles in the room on the table looking out to the dark night before her. Empress Nimue Stormson awaited the arrival of [member="Doctor Agnusdei"] .​

A tall figure slowly appeared in the dark. It was garbed in all black from its polished shoes to the wide brimmed hat atop its head. The click of the black cane it carried echoed dully in the night, each staccato tap bringing the creature closer to the shack. A white mask seemed to float in the dark in place of the creatures face, a long beak framed by a pale, bone-white face. A pair of blank lenses reflected the dim light of the moon, giving the thing an unearthly aire.

It drew near the hired guards before stopping, its hands politely folded over the handle of the cane it carried. A slight tilt of its head gave the impression of a giant carrion bird as it calmly assessed the prey before it. The night air seemed to grow colder and as the moon passed behind clouds it deigned to speak.

"I am here..." it rasped from within the mask. The voice scraped and scratched like dry leaves over weathered stones. "Your mistress... Has called for me..."

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

The men had all tensed when they heard the approaching footsteps, only to see the man walking out of the darkness. When he addressed he was here at the call of their mistress the men realized who this was. Indeed this outsider was a very strange character, but if he truly was here for the empress then they would have to agree to let him in. They stood to the side as one man peeked into the cabin and informed Nimue of [member="Doctor Agnusdei"] arrival. She stood and allowed him to enter before telling her men to leave the in private. The first look and already the empress had an odd feeling about this man. But given the nature of her request from him, having someone 'normal' may not have been a wise choice.
With a deep nod of her head she said "Doctor. I am grateful for your acceptance of my offer." She gestured to the seat opposite the small table where she'd been sitting before asking "I trust the trip was not too harrowing for you."

Agnusdei simply stood in the room where it had stopped after being let in. It rested its hands atop the head of its cane, the ornate beige inlays, seemingly of ivory, a stark contrast against the midnight black of the cane itself.

"... No, the trip was... Quiet," it stated simply, its tone turning the last word into a slight and solemn whisper. "Your... Request for my presence was... rather vague..."

The carrion-like visage nodded once, the light of the room playing across the blank eyes of the thing's mask. It seemed both human and inhuman, a eerie and twisted creature seemingly from a child's worst nightmare. Indeed, the very air around the Good Doctor seemed heavy and sluggish, appearing reluctant, almost hesitant, to be near the thing. Those sensitive in the Force spoke of other, stranger anomalies when in the presence of Angusdei. When about him, it was said, the Force curved and warped around him. Not out of some strange and unearthly power of control - No, not of powers undiscovered and strange - but as if the life essence itself was loathe to touch the creature. As if the thing's soul was so twisted and abhorrent that even the binding life force of the universe detested his presence.

"Please... Explain to me," it rasped once more, the beaked mask tilted as it quizzically cocked its head at the woman before him. "Why have you summoned... the Good Doctor?"

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

Watching him stand there Nimue could tell the doctor was...odd. More than she expected. But given her wants and needs for why she called to him this was the sort of man she needed. Any others might have found her needs uncouth or bizarre. This man seemed the type to delve into the bizarre. Even as she could sense the force around him, how oddly it acted in his presence. She didn't think him a force user, but then looks were always deceiving; especially in their case.
She merely leaned in her seat and said "I'll be as forward as possible with you, [member="Doctor Agnusdei"] . I'm a woman who's incapable of having a child by natural means. But the child I want would not be natural. There are those who've I've become....attached to. Emotionally. I had not the hart to tell them of my blight. For some of them had hoped to have a child with me. But I plan to answer all calls with this. A child with the genetics of all of my lovers rolled into one. And then, by whatever means you can, brought into e so that I may birth her myself."
She knew how insane it sounded. But that was the point. This wasn't supposed to be normal. For an Empress with a history as distorted as her's nothing was to be normal. Not for people like her or the Doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom