Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Padawan Time

Aww yeah new character new stories time. Rahla here is an ice manipulating Padawan who still talks to her teacher, even though her teacher is dead. Yay Force Ghosts. She often comes off as super distant, cold even, but that's just because she's not the best at actually talking to people, so she wants friends but doesn't know how. So, well, usual RP idea list lets go:
  • She wants friends. Want to be her friend? Why not.
  • Enemies are always good. What's a story without some kind of conflict?
  • Adventure time! As a Padawan she does like going out to help people.
Anything else! I don't have other suggestions at this time but hey, that's why this thread exists. Hit me up if you got other ideas or think one of the above works!

A Togruta with an icy personality that wants friends yet has trouble making them. I wouldn't mind throwing affable ol' Ko her way to see about making that happen. Wouldn't be playing into the Plo/Ashoka type deal at all

Jaitre Lanabre-Arenais

J
Aww yeah new character new stories time. Rahla here is an ice manipulating Padawan who still talks to her teacher, even though her teacher is dead. Yay Force Ghosts. She often comes off as super distant, cold even, but that's just because she's not the best at actually talking to people, so she wants friends but doesn't know how. So, well, usual RP idea list lets go:
  • She wants friends. Want to be her friend? Why not.
  • Enemies are always good. What's a story without some kind of conflict?
  • Adventure time! As a Padawan she does like going out to help people.
Anything else! I don't have other suggestions at this time but hey, that's why this thread exists. Hit me up if you got other ideas or think one of the above works!

I would love to have another friend around the Galaxy! Is Rahla based on Coruscant with the NJO or is she somewhere else with one of the other Jedi factions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom