Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Padawan looking for threads

Hello

New character, so looking to get back into writing with him so looking to start some threads. I'm open to any ideas, so dm me either here on discord (it'll be at bottom, also on character sheet if you want to check that) and we can discuss something. However, a few potential ideas could be:

• Meeting and more social themed threads with other Padawans
  • Training with Padawans, be that sparring or something (or an actual fight if you want, that's fun)
  • Meeting older Jedi, maybe going on a mission of some kind, or some kind of training with them.
  • Meeting Sith, again potentially a fight there or a social thread, as there's probably interesting dynamics between an impressionable Padawan and a Sith.

Again, anything else really I'm down to discuss so dm me here or on discord, and I'm sure we can come up to something.

discord - ninjaclimb#7199

Hello

New character, so looking to get back into writing with him so looking to start some threads. I'm open to any ideas, so dm me either here on discord (it'll be at bottom, also on character sheet if you want to check that) and we can discuss something. However, a few potential ideas could be:

• Meeting and more social themed threads with other Padawans
  • Training with Padawans, be that sparring or something (or an actual fight if you want, that's fun)
  • Meeting older Jedi, maybe going on a mission of some kind, or some kind of training with them.
  • Meeting Sith, again potentially a fight there or a social thread, as there's probably interesting dynamics between an impressionable Padawan and a Sith.

Again, anything else really I'm down to discuss so dm me here or on discord, and I'm sure we can come up to something.

discord - ninjaclimb#7199
Heck yeah, let's do something.

And Toby Perris Toby Perris I didn't hear you complaining about girls at the rock concert.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom