Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Faction Story Arc

As a Clan and Subfaction fo the Mandos we have a lot of choices as to what we want to do. I want to get a general story arc going.

Who will we ally with?

What will be our goals?

What do you have fun writing?

The General plot of the faction will move in the same direction. We can be reckless and rash, the out of control clan that raids Sith and Pubs alike.

We can hunt Deathwatch relentlessly on our core worlds.

We can ally with the Awoken and help them in their quests. We can even ally up with the GA and fight for them as well.

Ideas, Ideas. I'd like something that everyone wants to write, what will interest you and make you active. I'd like to start negotiating with factions IC to see whom wants ties to us.

[member="James Justice"]​
[member="Freyia Whitelight"]​
[member="Jagen Wren"]​
[member="Kaeda Vevut"]​
[member="Gray Raxis"]​
[member="Kharn Maarrik"]​
[member="Kiber Thaxton"]​
@Palkay Thaxton​

Well a few things that Justice Shipping was offered that we can partake in as a clan come to mind;

1) the sith civil war thing. One of the sith has asked me to drum up the best mercs there are. Money is no object. I'd say it's a great way to let the worlds know we are out there.

2) someone in Alderaan, a noble is drumming up help to make her estate. In return one phrik object will be given. Money too. She needs 25 posts but would like more. If y'all wanna partake with me feel free. :)

I say we hunt Sith, Death Watch, and help those who prove honorable.

Pack comes first, any outside the United Clans that wants our services has to prove to us they are worth it. To make that worth it, we dev ourselves up to be epic fighters in our chosen fields. Make our NPC forces be small, but truly hard ass.

Also, I am now going to bed. Good night.

Jagen Wren

J
I may have said this previously, but I still want to hunt the Deathwatch, it would also be fun to take on outside work as a way to gather credits to purchase armament and such for the Clan.

The jobs [member="James Justice"] listed sound like a fun way to strengthen the aliit's bonds.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="James Justice"] [member="Kaeda Vevut"] [member="Jagen Wren"]

I'm kinda eh on the whole Sith thing. Technically they are enmies of the United Clans, unless we wann be rebels and go our own way.

We can set up a Deathwatch hunt, that's a go.

Also down to help Alderaan.

What say you?

Whatever Justice shipping does on its own time is it's own time. We shouldn't make it a clan activity though. Not until we get more free reign.

I'd like to be a thorn in the OS' side.

[member="James Justice"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom