Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ossus Question...

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
Hello all, Mrs. Unbearably Dumb here again...

I have a quick question about the planet Ossus. I plan on giving Carona a lightsaber made from a Lambent crystal in a development thread. I know how to get the crystals, so that's okay. My question is, what kind of animals are on Occus?

The only animal I found listed in Wookiepedia are these friendly rodents... which would not have killer intents. I want a small animals that wants nothing more than to kill anything so I can have Carona kill it loot its teeth to line the top of the lightsaber hilt with! :D (According to togruta custom, lining crowns with animal teeth is approved! So what if Carona did that with her saber? ...)

Thank you for bearing with me yet again!
~ Elvira/ Carona/ BlueGhostofSeaside, etc.

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
[member="Carona Totsari"]

I just had a quick look at other websites and the only fierce looking animal I could find on Ossus was the Adegan eel, but I don't know how reliable this information is.

And from information from wookieepedia I have made a educated guess to say that planet is a lot like Earth, well at least like Earths jungles and rainforests.

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
[member="Daella Apparine"] That's exactly the article I was looking at. It only listed one particular animal, the Gokobs look rather friendly though. :p Thank you anyways!

[member="Iris Tyrad"] Thank you! :) And well, if it is like, earth, maybe I should just make a species?? Oh boy, species creation... Fun! Fun! Fun! :D

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
[member="Carona Totsari"]

Yeah creating species and stuff does sound fun, unfortunately I won't be able to do it until 50 posts, shouldn't take long though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom