Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origins (Open to All)

Time: Unknown

Be a good man. Always seek to do good to others. Never hurt anyone else. That's what you told me, isn't it? That's what you told me.

James caught his breathing at last, finally standing up. All quite now except for the sound of the fixing out electrical lines. A few moments ago he had killed a room full of hostiles when things went from a negotiation to a heist. I agreed to help these people. Now they wanted to rob me.

He didn't know where the explosion came from that knocked him off his feet and blew the power out. He could tell by the way that the air was getting cold that life support was going down. There wasn't much time left until things got too cold to survive. Glancing over the dead once more, James felt another pang of sorrow. Why didn't you give me any other choice?

The pilot checked the door before physically forcing it open. The corridor down the way was halfway lit and carved from stone. With a confident squaring of his shoulders, James began walking down it.

Eric was sure to teach his son the importance of ethics as well as work. They didn't own much while the man was alive but what they did was made more valuable by knowing they got it helping people. That was the primary reason that he had agreed to run supplies to this settlement of refugees in the sticks. They were far off the beaten path, and agreed to pay well for food goods. I suppose they decided a few years ago to quit paying and being the sharp end of the stick.

James shook his head. It was tragic how fast some people could go from good to bad. Its a fine line to be walked, especially in his line of work. James drew his 434 DeathHammer and began to walk more cautiously as he reached the turn. He wasn't sure what he heard on the other side, but he was sure he wanted to be ready, no matter what. Please don't make me take another life right now.

"Wai-wait! I can pay you! Please, just don-" BANG

"Sorry pal. Orders are orders." A white armor clad agent stepped over the nameless corpse he had just shot down in a hallway intersection. He had been given the assignment to take out this base and all the provisions it had. He had a Love Hate relationship with the One Sith right now, but he still followed their orders to the letter. Kill everyone, blow the place up. The latter was about to happen very shortly.

The agent was dressed head to toe in white armor, the trim being black. He wore a full face helmet, allowing only Dominion to see out, not people see in. He had two pistols on his waist while a sniper rifle was slung across from left shoulder to right hip, and an alchemized longsword was magnetized from right shoulder to left hip.

He glanced behind him at the body, sprawled out on the floor like a rug right infront of an intersection. He had made it so close to getting away. Pity he didn't.

Matreya

If anyone happened to turn a corner, stumbling upon Damien, they would likely be worried!

With the speed of his newly enhanced mind, he was calculating exactly where to put incisions along the bodies of a large wookiee that...somehow had been stripped of all of its fur! None would know that Damien had been responsible for that to!

There, his mind could understand better what his eyes saw; blood flowing, pushing against the walls of the vein along the large wounded being. Moving the small Shadow Dagger he possessed, Damien drug the length of the blade along its full length, ending mid forearm. With the precision his mind allowed, it simply was a point of keeping his motions slow and deliberate.

Soon enough, blood flowed in a forward crimson gush. The wookiee howled, angered by the separation of his brain stem to his spinal cord. This had been performed by Damien through his molecular talents, with the result found in mind.

[member="A. Dominion"] [member="Darth Pikiran"]

James heard the sound of a dying wookiee and a human begging for their life echo off the corridor walls. He grimaced, that could only mean one thing; we have company. He shook his head. These refugees must have pissed off more people by marauding a few other freighters. He gripped the DeathHammer in his hands a little tighter and braced himself to pivot the corner. Whatever was on the other side he had to be ready for, ten twenty, or fifty enemies.

The pilot reached out. He only felt one lifeform out there. What did that strange old kook call it? The--Force. That was right. That had been so many years ago. Back when dad was still alive. He felt a confusing sense of emotions he couldn't exactly place. That was odd, his empathy had always been natural at it.

Swinging around at last, Justice watched a white armored figure over a dead human. Droid? Soldier? James felt emotion from it so he was going with the later.

"Halt! Who are ye?" James ordered, his distinctive accent ringing out. His weapon was raised and ready, but he was hoping he wouldn't have to use it.

Dominion raised his head to meet the newcomer's gaze. "Oh, so I guess I missed one. Can't let that get back to base, can I?" The agent, as smooth a silk, pulled out both pistols and dropped to one knee simultaneously, firing on the man with the strange accent. There were just way too many people in this base, there was no way he could kill them all before the whole base was reduced to rubble from the charges he planted all over the place. He either had to get rid of this guy, or leave him to be destroyed with the asteroid.

James ducked back, the bolt burning the fringe of his dark green trench coat. That had been too close for comfort. His mind and heart raced through the options. The ground shook with a rumble. Part of the underground tunnel started to crack and collapse around them. James bit back a curse. That could only be one thing.

"Hold on thar," James called out. "You felt that rumble? That were the first asteroid hitting this har base. Now that the deflectors are down thar soon will be too many pounding on us. We could stand here and fight like akk dogs, or we could make it of here alive," he paused, taking a step back from the corner. If the soldier decided to change his mind and come around the corner, he wanted to be ready to defend himself. "Which sounds the best to ye?"

All people are basically good. Of course he will be reasonable and come around. The near-human's shaken faith in humanity quickly rebuilt itself. Another rock hit the station, this one was much bigger. He prayed the Drunken Angel would still be in one piece. If not, he was going to have a karking hard time getting off this thing alive--and this man in white would too.

Matreya

Glancing up, Damien let his gaze observe the shaking walls. Quickly his mind calculated a few swift pointers: first of all, the main destruction was directly over him; second being the foundations would soon crumble. In what logically was a few seconds, Damien perceived several more than that, with enough time to watch cracks appearing. Rising to his feet, Damien immediately stepped backward, watching as a large rock fell where he had been a split second prior.

Turning around, he raced back towards the mouth of the cave, which connected to multiple others. Bobbing and weaving, Damien watched as stones would come within mere micrometers of his person, but every time his mind was one step ahead. With his Bova genetics, such was plain to see. This combined with the heightened speed, and reflexes, plus his natural affinity to high speeds, made being hit near impossible -

So he thought.

Making one bare step incorrectly, Damien felt his shoulder crunch under the falling weight of a several hundred pound boulder. Dropping to his knees, the man gasped out, fighting the pain as he rose. It was astonishing how much it hurt...

Until Damien realized that it wasn't just time, but his perception! Thanks to how slow it came through his intellect, pain did so as well! While others would feel it for mere moments before it began to dull, it could feel like hours to himself.

Staggering along, Damien became that much more wary with each step!

[member="A. Dominion"] [member="James Justice"]

Dominion listened to the man with the strange accent. He was right, and the Agent had been thinking the same thing. He stood up, sheathed his weapons, and called out, "Alright! I won't shoot you. Just get to your ship and I'll get to mine. You make a move towards me, I kill you." Without waiting for a response, the armored agent walked around the corner with his hands raised, waiting a moment for him to get the picture, then started running down the hallway for his ship. This place was coming apart faster than he thought it would.

James felt a murmur of relief as the white armored fellow dashed away. Yet another successful negotiation.

He sprinted down the hall as fast as he could. The ground began shaking again as more of the tunnels began falling apart, "Oy, by the gods."

He had a knack for being lucky, and he was counting on that right about now. It was mad dash for survival to the main hangar and he doubted anyone would be intent on killing each other right now. It is funny how some things cross all lines and remove the whole idea of us versus them. His train of thought was broken by a stranger running into the hanger too. He was fast, coming out of the main tunnel these refugees had led him down to the "negotiation center" which he was sure was just another term for where they killed or tortured other pilots like himself. James activated the comm on his wrist, "Reed, get Angel up and running, lad. 'Tis going to be a challenging get away this time."

Most of the rag-tag ships that were in the hangar had been crushed by falling debris or taken by the fleeing refuges. James felt his weight getting lighter, then heavier. Ah kark, the art grav is going wild. He reached the boarding ramp of his Dynamic class freighter. Things were getting worse. Even for a skilled pilot like himself, with this fluctuating gravity it would be a challenge to get away. He looked to the stranger, "Oy, ye, get ye arse over here, there ain't much time left!"

He watched as part of the biodome overhead started cracking. There were minutes, maybe even seconds before the atmosphere was ripped out of the chamber and they were sent into space's suffocating void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom