Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Order's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
dreamscape_iv_by_jamajurabaev-d372jvb.jpg

Image Source: DeviantArt, Jamajurabaev
Affiliation: The Primeval
Manufacturer: The Primeval Fleet
Model: Deliverance-class Heavy Cruiser
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Alusteel & Titanium frame, Durasteel hull & plating, Glasteel viewports

Classification: Heavy Cruiser

Length: 880 meters
Width: 430 meters
Height: 277 meters

Armament: 250 capital ; 8 warhead ; 12 defense
  • x36 Heavy Dual Turoblaser Cannons
  • x8 Forward Heavy Quad Turbolaser Cannons
  • x8 Long-range Ion Cannons
  • x4 Assault Concussion Missile Launchers
  • x4 HELIX Missile Launchers
  • x12 Point Defense Cannons

Hangar:
  • 1 Starfighter Squadron
  • 1 Bomber Squadron
  • 2 Dropships -or- Gunships

Special Features:
  • Advanced Targeting Computers
  • Advanced Sensory Array
  • Standard Navigation Systems
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Advanced Encryption Network
  • Heavy Redundant Shield Generators
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Escape Pods
  • x4 Tractorbeam Projectors

Maneuverability Rating: 12
Speed Rating: 14
Hyperdrive Class: 1 (main) | 12 (backup)

Strengths:
Heavy Weapons: Order's End is armed with heavier weapons than a typical Deliverance, giving it greater overall firepower.
Advanced Systems: Heavily modified; Order's End has far more advanced systems than its technologically lacking class.
Redundant Shields: Rather than one shield, Order's End sports two, allowing one to remain if the other is down.

Weaknesses:
Slower: Order's End is slower than a normal deliverance, exchanging its speed for firepower.
No Flak: In order to make room for bigger guns, Order's End sacrificed its flak guns; making it vulnerable to squadrons of attack craft.

Description: The personal flagship of Anja Aj'Rou, Order's End gives off little impression for its true prowess. Originally this starship was no different than any other Deliverance-class but over the years, after accumulating victories, the starship was slowly modified--replacing but not adding. Old parts were replaced with new ones, its speeds were reduced in an effort to improve its firepower and defenses, and obsolete systems were removed in favour of of the advanced. It is truly unique, and such a ship would be too costly in both time and resources to produce more than one variant.

Due to its lack of modularity, nothing was added on top of what already exists, rather obsolete weaponry, equipment, and systems were replaced with better ones.

Development Thread:
Intent: I have been using Order's End since a little more than a month into roleplay here on Chaos. It's a special ship, it's been part of my character's ongoing development since when The Primeval was still a minor faction over half a year ago. I honestly can't find all the threads I've used my starship in, but I've always felt it was lacking -- to use something that's just another serial of a basic submission that I made when I was still inexperienced with the factory. After its many battles, engagements, and happenings; I believe Order's End deserves to have a sign of progression just the same as Anja has. Every change I've made is in replacement to something, I haven't added anything new on top of what was already there.

Who Can Use This: Anja Aj'Rou, or anyone she grants it to.

Primary Source: Deliverance-class Heavy Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom